Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BJ Penn vs Nate Diaz

Go down 
+6
captain organic
timthebim
OU
oggy420
SOKO
Birdofthad
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

BJ Penn vs Nate Diaz Empty
PostSubject: BJ Penn vs Nate Diaz   BJ Penn vs Nate Diaz EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:36 pm

anyone think that would be a great fight????? and good next fight for BJ and Nate
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: BJ Penn vs Nate Diaz   BJ Penn vs Nate Diaz EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:44 pm

at 170 or 155? I would like to see nate at 170
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: BJ Penn vs Nate Diaz   BJ Penn vs Nate Diaz EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:45 pm

155 since Nate was jus there for Maynard
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: BJ Penn vs Nate Diaz   BJ Penn vs Nate Diaz EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:51 pm

nate was just at 170 for davis and Markham before that. I'd like to see how far he can make it at 170 but something tells me he will jump down to 55. As for the fight, sounds good but just don't see it happening.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: BJ Penn vs Nate Diaz   BJ Penn vs Nate Diaz EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:01 pm

Did you hear about Nate eating some bad fish the night before the Davis fight? They said because of that he only weighed about 175 on fight night. But they did say he felt much better on the day of the fight.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: BJ Penn vs Nate Diaz   BJ Penn vs Nate Diaz EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:02 pm

http://mmajunkie.com/news/20496/ufcs-nate-diaz-has-unfinished-business-at-155-but-trainer-sees-future-at-170.mma
Diaz might have come in smaller than expected for the Boston-based Davis because of a incident the night prior to the fight.

"He went out to Boston (and) found some restaurant, [and] they were
closing," Gracie said. "He went in there and had some fish, and he got
really sick that night.We're like, 'Oh my god, man, you're sick before your fight?' He got some
kind of food poisoning; I think the fish wasn't cooked correctly, or we
had an overzealous Boston fan. We made him throw that stuff up, and
fortunately, the next day he felt better."
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: BJ Penn vs Nate Diaz   BJ Penn vs Nate Diaz EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:42 pm

if thats true OU thats pretty retarded

pasta and oatmeal are all you should eat day before and day of a fight

maybe some chicken and steak, I have heard of guys doing fish but i think its stupid caue u run the riskof that happening
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: BJ Penn vs Nate Diaz   BJ Penn vs Nate Diaz EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:59 pm

I ate some bad fish last weekend and was sick ass hell also. Some greek restaurant and it tore my stomach up.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: BJ Penn vs Nate Diaz   BJ Penn vs Nate Diaz EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:43 pm

I think Nate vs Penn would be a great fight. But I do tend to think Nate should stay at 170, while Penn should stay at 155.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: BJ Penn vs Nate Diaz   BJ Penn vs Nate Diaz EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:48 pm

They won't fight eachother unless it's absolutely necessary. Penn is tight with the Diaz Bros. and Gracie's camp. Like if it was a matchup that had to be made, like if Nate was in line for a LW title shot or maybe a #1 contenders bout in WW or LW then they would be pro's but Penn/Diaz for randomly generated fight is highly unlikely considering Diaz said before he fought Gray Maynard that he was not interested in fighting BJ Penn...and that fight had title implications.

but...Penn would beat him.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: BJ Penn vs Nate Diaz   BJ Penn vs Nate Diaz EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 12:48 am

i'd like to see BJ fight George S next
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: BJ Penn vs Nate Diaz   BJ Penn vs Nate Diaz EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:47 am

Penn should go to that camp and train full time with those guys. They're fucking fighters. BJ needs fucking fighter types right now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, since way back

PostSubject: Re: BJ Penn vs Nate Diaz   BJ Penn vs Nate Diaz EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 10:28 am

Yeah, they're boys so it ain't happening unless it's for something of calue. Penn/Gomi would be a high profile fight.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: BJ Penn vs Nate Diaz   BJ Penn vs Nate Diaz EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 10:37 am

I'm pretty sure BJ isn't as tight with the Diaz Bros as some are claiming. BJ has trained with them but he also used to train with Kenflo so what. And the Gracies are you guys kidding me BJ is still called a traitor by some Gracie students. I think both BJ and Nate would have no problem fighting each other, it my not be a heated rivalry, but I'm telling you they would fight.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: BJ Penn vs Nate Diaz   BJ Penn vs Nate Diaz EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 10:37 am

oggy420 wrote:
i'd like to see BJ fight George S next

Me too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BJ Penn vs Nate Diaz   BJ Penn vs Nate Diaz EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:57 am

Penn vs Nate Diaz at 170lb would be fun while it lasted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BJ Penn vs Nate Diaz   BJ Penn vs Nate Diaz Empty

Back to top Go down

BJ Penn vs Nate Diaz
Page 1 of 1