Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The truth about B HOP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

The truth about B HOP Empty
PostSubject: The truth about B HOP   The truth about B HOP EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:58 pm

I used to order PPV after PPV fights starring Bernard Hopkins. He never failed to put me to sleep. I felt like each of my eyes had a ten pound weight on them trying to stay up for this SOB. And don't give me this trained eye BS. The SOB is as boring as watching grass grow. I'll tell ya what. Tell him to send me a 500 dollar refund, then I'll talk about his place in boxing history.
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

Favorite Fighter(s) : marciano pep robinson greb manny pac

PostSubject: Re: The truth about B HOP   The truth about B HOP EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 6:52 pm

man.hey dr i have trouble sleeping...dr..ill give you a prescription..watch 10 rounds of a hopkins fight that should put you to sleep faster then ambien....frank shame on you for insulting the grass.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: The truth about B HOP   The truth about B HOP EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:07 pm

dmar5143 wrote:
man.hey dr i have trouble sleeping...dr..ill give you a prescription..watch 10 rounds of a hopkins fight that should put you to sleep faster then ambien....frank shame on you for insulting the grass.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: The truth about B HOP   The truth about B HOP EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:10 pm

funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The truth about B HOP   The truth about B HOP Empty

Back to top Go down

The truth about B HOP
Page 1 of 1