Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson?

Go down 
+3
Andrew the Raider King
OU
Wolfgangsta
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson?   Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:54 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Peter already found Jesus working at a record store. Geezzz where have you guys been?
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson?   Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:57 pm

Well to keep her legs closed, I just send the kiddies with her. Hard to get laid when a baby is latched onto the tit.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson?   Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:01 pm

Andrew the Raider King wrote:
Well to keep her legs closed, I just send the kiddies with her. Hard to get laid when a baby is latched onto the tit.

Just a minor obstacle, I'm better with an audience anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson?   Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:14 pm

Breastfeeding is a major afrodisiac.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson?   Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:28 pm

IF done right, the UFC could and should make the night before the Superbowl and 4th of July weekend their big nights of the year. who gives a shit about New Years? I have parties to attend and people to see.

Wow me and Andrew on the same page.

I'm not the least bit into MMA on NYE. Day b4, day after, cool, NYE no good. I won't even try to sell watching MMA to my girl on that night.

Not to mention NYE in Japan. No chance I watch that live.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson?   Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:02 pm

the Japan fights always hit Youtube within 3-4 hours anyway so you can just watch them post hangover.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson?   Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:22 pm

LudoCain wrote:
the Japan fights always hit Youtube within 3-4 hours anyway so you can just watch them post hangover.

but watching (fedor let's say) morning after, all hungover, by myself on the couch, is a bit lacking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson?   Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2