Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson?

Go down 
+3
Andrew the Raider King
OU
Wolfgangsta
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson? Empty
PostSubject: Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson?   Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:55 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson?   Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:57 am

Well with all the time tables given out on Shogun you would have to say this is a nice thought but not very likely. Dana just said yesterday spring or summer of 2011.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson?   Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:58 am

Ya, and unless it's an unreported injury Brazilian sources are usually questionable. I'm pretty sure Werdum still thinks he's in the UFC for instance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson?   Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:01 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Ya, and unless it's an unreported injury Brazilian sources are usually questionable. I'm pretty sure Werdum still thinks he's in the UFC for instance.

I'm going to go ahead and say Maynard-Kenny winner will fight BJ-Frankie winner on that same card and Shogun will still be on the shelf.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson?   Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:07 am

IF done right, the UFC could and should make the night before the Superbowl and 4th of July weekend their big nights of the year. who gives a shit about New Years? I have parties to attend and people to see.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson?   Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:56 am

Sucks that Shogun is on the shelf for so long. The LHW belt needs to be in play at all times, sucks when the champ can't defend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson?   Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:02 pm

Forgive my ignorance but when is the Handball weekend ?
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson?   Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:04 pm

I'd be pissed off. The Superbowl is something I love to watch...but a Megacard would be hard to pass up.

FUCK YOU DANA WHITE! lol
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson?   Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:05 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:

Usually the last week of February.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson?   Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:06 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:

First week in Feb...I think.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson?   Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:07 pm

Wait, what am I saying...that would be a TIGHT ass weekend...idk why I was thinking they'd be on the same night.

I'm totally for this. cheers
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

PostSubject: Dana White about to be on Colin Cowherd!!!   Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:10 pm

Tune in fuckers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson?   Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:10 pm

LudoCain wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

Usually the last week of February.

Hmm I hope they don't bench Sonnen till then.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson?   Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:10 pm

Andrew the Raider King wrote:
Tune in fuckers.

Don't worry Mr.White, we will.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

PostSubject: Re: Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson?   Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:12 pm

Fucking love it. You too Sooner. BTW Sooner, who does Alabama have to beat this year in the BCS National Championship? Texas again?
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

PostSubject: Re: Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson?   Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:13 pm

NoRegret wrote:
Wait, what am I saying...that would be a TIGHT ass weekend...idk why I was thinking they'd be on the same night.

Regret, you are looking at a major fucking weekend of Bar-B-Q and sports...I might have to send my wife on a vacation, away from home.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson?   Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:14 pm

NoRegret wrote:

Regret, you are looking at a major fucking weekend of Bar-B-Q and sports...I might have to send my wife on a vacation, away from home.

I know thats what im saying lol I would be calling off work that friday and the following monday...itd be just one big drunken/partying haze over that 4 day stretch hahaha
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson?   Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:14 pm

NoRegret wrote:

Thats a dumb idea, who will clean up and serve the drinks?
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson?   Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:16 pm

LudoCain wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

The man has a point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson?   Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:22 pm

LudoCain wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

I'd be more worried about her bumping into that dude who swings his gargantuan schlong about while walking on the Caribbean beach.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson?   Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:26 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
LudoCain wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

I'd be more worried about her bumping into that dude who swings his gargantuan schlong about while walking on the Caribbean beach.

EXACTLY. And while your trying to wade through a mess that won't get cleaned up for three days you also have to worry about whether or not your womasn just got a black eye in a snorkeling accident gone terribly wrong or dain bramaged from a giant clam hammer.

Is that where you wanna be when Jesus comes back?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson?   Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:32 pm

LudoCain wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
LudoCain wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

EXACTLY. And while your trying to wade through a mess that won't get cleaned up for three days you also have to worry about whether or not your womasn just got a black eye in a snorkeling accident gone terribly wrong or dain bramaged from a giant clam hammer.

Is that where you wanna be when Jesus comes back?

When Jesus comes back I'll just make sure I ain't wearing a cross.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson?   Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:38 pm

Peter already found Jesus working at a record store. Geezzz where have you guys been?
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson?   Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:39 pm

" I need a copy of 'Bird is the word' "
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson?   Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:41 pm

LudoCain wrote:
" I need a copy of 'Bird is the word' "

Too bad a dog and a baby just came in and bought up all the copies.

And it is "Surfin Bird"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson?   Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson? Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible MEGACARD for Superbowl weekend featuring the return of Shogun and Anderson?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next