Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Walking Dead

Go down 
+21
mannyfresh
Farmer1906
Cu Bu
KingsOwn19
timthebim
cascade_run
acccardinal12
oggy420
r3dman7630
OU
killerofchicken
josh200612
Ludo
NoRegret
LA
Canvas
bobbitt15
Wolfgangsta
captainanddew
gomez1012
GDPofDRC
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

The Walking Dead - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:06 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Ali wrote:
Awesome finale.

Although I ain't happy about the way they're making the group react to Rick, he did exactly what he should have done. And correct me if I am wrong but didn't Lori ask Rick to kill Shane ?

They're really written Lori's character poorly.

Well she IS a pregnant woman. I'd say ever changing prerogatory and likely hormonally fueled shit is pretty much what should be written in for a character that doesn't know who the father of her child is.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:46 pm

Thomasdrrn09 wrote:
I liked the finale but every shot being a head shot and Hershal having an unlimited ammo code really rubbed me the wrong way

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:30 pm

The Walking Dead - Page 21 6
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:03 pm

Apparently a cast member asked to leave after Frank Darabont left the show, I take it was the actor who played Dale ?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:39 pm

The Walking Dead - Page 21 Babytdog
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 21 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 12:37 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 21 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:17 pm

The Walking Dead - Page 21 Walking-dead-michonne_510

Michonne.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 21 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:35 pm

The Walking Dead - Page 21 Tumblr_lzinagXoDu1qcoar0
The Walking Dead - Page 21 Tumblr_lzbe6mir531qcoar0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 21 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:36 pm

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:49 am

The Governor

The Walking Dead - Page 21 Governor
Back to top Go down
Obdurate

Favorite Fighter(s) : Nick Diaz, Nate Diaz, Fedor Emelianenko, Badr Hari, Shinya Aoki, Shogun, Gegard Mousasi, Sakuraba, Adrien Broner, Lucian Bute, James Kirkland... and more, haha

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 3:43 pm

I can't wait until the next season.

I haven't read the comics, but I kind of got some stuff spoiled for me and if the show sticks to the comics at all then shit is gonna get extra real next season.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/artbathedincrime

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:26 pm

Obdurate wrote:

I haven't read the comics, but I kind of got some stuff spoiled for me and if the show sticks to the comics at all then shit is gonna get extra real next season.

I've only read the first two graphic novels and they've deviated alot from them.
Back to top Go down
Obdurate

Favorite Fighter(s) : Nick Diaz, Nate Diaz, Fedor Emelianenko, Badr Hari, Shinya Aoki, Shogun, Gegard Mousasi, Sakuraba, Adrien Broner, Lucian Bute, James Kirkland... and more, haha

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:09 pm

I'm okay with it deviating in certain ways. Like, reasons for doing things can change and I don't care. But I don't want them to change what shit happens.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:08 am

Ali wrote:
Obdurate wrote:

I've only read the first two graphic novels and they've deviated alot from them.

So far they have deviated minor things in My opinion. Mostly played around with characters and the general timeline of things but not much more than that. Though the parts they deviated from in that timeline really helped the show alot, like Shane being with the group still when they got to Herschell's farm, or the trip to the CDC, or the fact that Darryl is purely a character on the show.
Back to top Go down
Obdurate

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 8:38 am

Ludo wrote:
Ali wrote:
Obdurate wrote:

So far they have deviated minor things in My opinion. Mostly played around with characters and the general timeline of things but not much more than that. Though the parts they deviated from in that timeline really helped the show alot, like Shane being with the group still when they got to Herschell's farm, or the trip to the CDC, or the fact that Darryl is purely a character on the show.

Yeah see that kind of stuff is fine to change. Motivations and reasons for doing things, so long as it moves the show along well.

But anyway, excited for the new season whenever it starts.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:01 am

I believe it starts in July and then finishes in February again unless I have it confused with something else. Kind of out of it right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:18 pm

Ludo wrote:
I believe it starts in July and then finishes in February again unless I have it confused with something else. Kind of out of it right now.

You've confused Walking Dead with Breaking Bad.

I believe the show starts again in October or November and stops after eight episodes for a winter break.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:19 pm

Ludo wrote:
Ali wrote:
Obdurate wrote:

Darryl is a great character, I am intrigued to see what happens with him next season. That lady was trying to plant leadership seeds in him.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:01 pm

Ali wrote:
Ludo wrote:

I believe the show starts again in October or November and stops after eight episodes for a winter break.

My bad, I told you I was out of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:53 am

Ludo wrote:
Ali wrote:
Ludo wrote:

My bad, I told you I was out of it.

Stop sniffing glue in your moms basement !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:41 pm

Season 3 debuts this October 14th and will once again be split into two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:07 pm

Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:04 pm

The trailer was good but they better not start out slow like they always do.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:57 am

man, i just saw the second ep. of season 5... shits going down!

i really think that Hank saw something on the laptop before it went into evidence... right under his nose...
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:06 am

killerofchicken wrote:
man, i just saw the second ep. of season 5... shits going down!

i really think that Hank saw something on the laptop before it went into evidence... right under his nose...

Wrong thread jorge!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead
Page 21 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next