Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Walking Dead

Go down 
+21
mannyfresh
Farmer1906
Cu Bu
KingsOwn19
timthebim
cascade_run
acccardinal12
oggy420
r3dman7630
OU
killerofchicken
josh200612
Ludo
NoRegret
LA
Canvas
bobbitt15
Wolfgangsta
captainanddew
gomez1012
GDPofDRC
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

The Walking Dead - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:33 am

They need to step their game up being off almost a year and you bring me that episode?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:00 am

josh200612 wrote:
They need to step their game up being off almost a year and you bring me that episode?
that's what i was thinking... WTF happened to that little girl
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:27 am

I thought the episode was great, lots of walkers, screwdrivers, and now they got to find the girl still, the ending was very surreal, reminded me of the first time my dad took me hunting when I was 13, and the awe I felt before I unslung my rifle and bagged my first deer
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:48 am

I gotta ask about the deer and the kid what happened? I was on the phone when the show ended. People keep on talking about it but never say what happened lol that annoyes me online like saying a chick is hot but not posting a pic or a link lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:50 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
Why did you delete the title of the other walking dead thread in December when you quit this site?

Has anyone else read the story to It's current point?

huh ?

Either way there's already a Walking Dead thread in this section.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:51 am

I enjoyed it. On a story level for the characters, mainly Rick, it has already, in that episode, delivered on higher level true to the real story. Consequence, for every decision, be it good bad easy or tough, the consequences are never the same and always pile the world heavier on his shoulders. This TV series can never be as good or raw as the book, but I loved the process taken to put the crux of the books conflict more on the front of the stories direction last night. And dat ending...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:52 am

Ali wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
Why did you delete the title of the other walking dead thread in December when you quit this site?

huh ?

There's also a Dexter Season 6 thread, and a TUF season 14 thread. Do you have a point you'd like to make?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:58 am

Anybody gonna tell me?
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:00 pm

So you're gonna complain about the first episode and you didn't even watch the ending scene?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:03 pm

josh200612 wrote:
I gotta ask about the deer and the kid what happened? I was on the phone when the show ended. People keep on talking about it but never say what happened lol that annoyes me online like saying a chick is hot but not posting a pic or a link lol.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:04 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Ali wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

huh ?

There's also a Dexter Season 6 thread, and a TUF season 14 thread. Do you have a point you'd like to make?

Yeah, MW3 > Battlefield 3.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:05 pm

That's what I thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:10 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
That's what I thought.

Love you to sweetheart.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:48 pm

Ali wrote:

But GOW3 > All
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:51 pm

Ludo wrote:
Ali wrote:

But GOW3 > All

Hahah only when I am winning Very Happy
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:54 pm

Ali wrote:
Ludo wrote:
Ali wrote:

But GOW3 > All

which is only when you play with me Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:55 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Ali wrote:
Ludo wrote:
Ali wrote:

But GOW3 > All

which is only when you play with me Very Happy

Lady Luck was on your side that day.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:58 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Spoiler:

Thank you sir.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:08 pm

It was a pretty good start to the season. It had to be Sophie that shot him right?
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:41 pm

How would Sophie shoot him without a rifle?
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:47 pm

Ludo wrote:
How would Sophie shoot him without a rifle?

Was just messing around i have no clue who it could have been though for real.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:43 pm

I've got some ideas. I'd rather not air them out yet. Though in the book Carl doesn't get shot until about a whole year after the outbreak, and he takes the bullet through the eyeball, its purtty cereal.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:03 pm

Quote :
"The "Walking Dead" season two premiere obliterated its own previous record with 7.3 million viewers on Sunday evening, making it the most watched drama in the history of cable television. When combining the original broadcast and two subsequent encore presentations of the show, "The Walking Dead" drew a total of 11 million viewers in its season two opening night."
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:08 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Quote :
"The "Walking Dead" season two premiere obliterated its own previous record with 7.3 million viewers on Sunday evening, making it the most watched drama in the history of cable television. When combining the original broadcast and two subsequent encore presentations of the show, "The Walking Dead" drew a total of 11 million viewers in its season two opening night."
WOOOWW!!! HELLZ YEAH!

great ratings, AMC is knocking it out of the park
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:27 pm

I think it was Gus who shot the boy and deer. He's a zombie now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead
Page 7 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next