Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vitor to fight in November

Go down 
+2
GolbeZ
OU
6 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Vitor to fight in November Empty
PostSubject: Vitor to fight in November   Vitor to fight in November EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:31 am

http://www.mmamania.com/2010/8/23/1637304/vitor-belfort-is-fighting-in
The news comes straight from the horse's mouth, err, Twitter:

Quote :
"This year I am not going to fight for the title because the champion is hurt but November we will be in action for sure that is what I can say."
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Vitor to fight in November   Vitor to fight in November EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:31 am

Vitor vs Sonnen?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vitor to fight in November   Vitor to fight in November EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:32 am

Vitor vs Sonnen makes sense.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Vitor to fight in November   Vitor to fight in November EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:35 am

Ali_1748 wrote:

I just remember the quote from Chael saying that he will probably be Anderson's next fight but Anderson won't be his next fight since he isn't going to wait for him to get healthy. So this fight would just keep them buisy until Anderson can return.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Vitor to fight in November   Vitor to fight in November EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:10 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

I just remember the quote from Chael saying that he will probably be Anderson's next fight but Anderson won't be his next fight since he isn't going to wait for him to get healthy. So this fight would just keep them buisy until Anderson can return.

Chael has talked a fan out of me. But he shouldn't have gotten an immediate rematch even if Anderson didn't got injured.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Vitor to fight in November   Vitor to fight in November EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:14 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

Chael has talked a fan out of me. But he shouldn't have gotten an immediate rematch even if Anderson didn't got injured.

I wouldn't have a problem either way. It's not like the MW division is filled with contenders anyways. But a Vitor vs Sonnen matchup would make sense to just cement either guy as the next in line.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Vitor to fight in November   Vitor to fight in November EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:55 pm

I think he should fight Okami.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Vitor to fight in November   Vitor to fight in November EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:59 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:

I wouldn't have a problem with that. What about Wanderlei rematch?
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Vitor to fight in November   Vitor to fight in November EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:27 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:

You just want to see Okami die.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Vitor to fight in November   Vitor to fight in November EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:22 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

I wouldn't have a problem with that. What about Wanderlei rematch?

No need to do that to Wand fans
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vitor to fight in November   Vitor to fight in November EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:54 am

Vitor vs Sonnen would be stupid. Who'd get the next shot then after the winner?
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Vitor to fight in November   Vitor to fight in November EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:00 am

I don't think we'll see that. The UFC won't want to knock one of them down a peg. They'll both have winnable fights IMO and not against each other. Okami for Vitor maybe and I don't know about Sonnen. Leben? When does Wand get back in the mix?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Vitor to fight in November   Vitor to fight in November EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:04 am

i bet your right bobbit it would be retarded to square them off against each other

also lets say Anderson gets beat in his next fight

they have the automatic 1st title defense set up if they make them avoid each other
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vitor to fight in November   Vitor to fight in November EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:39 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Vitor vs Sonnen would be stupid. Who'd get the next shot then after the winner?

After that I want Silva to move upto 205lb before it's too late. He's already 35.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vitor to fight in November   Vitor to fight in November Empty

Back to top Go down

Vitor to fight in November
Page 1 of 1