Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rampage on King Mo

Go down 
+12
GolbeZ
KingsOwn19
timthebim
acccardinal12
Birdofthad
oggy420
Wolfgangsta
Bigs03
Ludo
josh200612
NoRegret
bobbitt15
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Rampage on King Mo Empty
PostSubject: Rampage on King Mo   Rampage on King Mo EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:10 pm

"that's what u get 4 talking shit,u nipple ring wearing bitch,now keep my name out Yo mouth,before I crash u lil boy"

Ouch son
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

Rampage on King Mo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage on King Mo   Rampage on King Mo EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:21 pm

What's going on between Prince Mo and Rampage?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Rampage on King Mo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage on King Mo   Rampage on King Mo EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:22 pm

hahaha nice!
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

Rampage on King Mo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage on King Mo   Rampage on King Mo EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:34 pm

Ouch is right...
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

Rampage on King Mo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage on King Mo   Rampage on King Mo EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:34 pm

Page is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

Rampage on King Mo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage on King Mo   Rampage on King Mo EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:53 pm

Ouch? That was absolutely awful smack talk of the lowest order. King Mo would still beat Rampage. Page just got beat by Mo's boy and barely survived Jardine before that. I wonder if Feijao wouldn't knock Rampage out also.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Rampage on King Mo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage on King Mo   Rampage on King Mo EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:06 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Ouch? That was absolutely awful smack talk of the lowest order. King Mo would still beat Rampage. Page just got beat by Mo's boy and barely survived Jardine before that. I wonder if Feijao wouldn't knock Rampage out also.

Now I dislike Rampage as much as the next guy that dislikes him..but I dont think Prince Mo would have a chance in hell at beating Page.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Rampage on King Mo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage on King Mo   Rampage on King Mo EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:08 pm

Better wrestler, faster, more athletic and already much farther along as an MMA boxer than Page was at that stage. Rampage is slowing and is starting to show signs his durability may be weakening. Mo for the win.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Rampage on King Mo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage on King Mo   Rampage on King Mo EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:45 pm

Mo has not shown great speed IMO. All he has ever shown me is his ability to lay and pray.

Rampage has above average takedown defense, even at this stage of his career and if he managed to keep the fight standing it'd be nighty night for Prince Mo.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Rampage on King Mo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage on King Mo   Rampage on King Mo EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:00 pm

Mo looked pretty awful. His striking is stiff and just horrible. IDK def don't see MO beatin Rampage anytime soon with those pedestrian hands. He was leaving himself open for headkicks the entire fight too. If that was Shogun or Machida in there they would have decapitated him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Rampage on King Mo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage on King Mo   Rampage on King Mo EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:05 pm

Oggy I am going to disagree. Mo has fairly good MMA boxing. He landed numerous combinations on Mousasi and Feijao. Generally he has a good grasp of boxing concepts and is a huge fan of boxing himself. He also has good head movement and body movement relative to his development. He had his hands that low on purpose, to bait Feijao into opportunities to counter. He underestimated Feijao's takedown defense and his chin.

I didn't like where he kept his hands either but he was using that Rashadian low "monkey style" where the hands are held low and the fighter switches often.

Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Rampage on King Mo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage on King Mo   Rampage on King Mo EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:09 pm

I think Hendo would take him out by ko. Hopefully that fight is made soon.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Rampage on King Mo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage on King Mo   Rampage on King Mo EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:11 pm

I don't think he would use that same game plan or hand position. Mo isn't a dumb fighter. He isn't as smart as he thought either.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Rampage on King Mo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage on King Mo   Rampage on King Mo EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:14 pm

wow just realized Mo lost sad news
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Rampage on King Mo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage on King Mo   Rampage on King Mo EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:16 pm

It was a great fight, both looked good at different points. Mo fought with a dumb game plan but who could have guessed Feijao would have been that good. We all wrote him off after the Kyle fight. Big mistake.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Rampage on King Mo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage on King Mo   Rampage on King Mo EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:23 pm

soudns like alst ngiht was a great upset filled card
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Rampage on King Mo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage on King Mo   Rampage on King Mo EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:29 pm

Feijao's takedown defense was pretty incredible last night. Even after getting slammed he didn't spend alot of time on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Rampage on King Mo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage on King Mo   Rampage on King Mo EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:38 pm

Ya the card was awesome. Dana was tweeting some seriously bitter horse shit after the event, pretty classless.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Rampage on King Mo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage on King Mo   Rampage on King Mo EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:41 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Ya the card was awesome. Dana was tweeting some seriously bitter horse shit after the event, pretty classless.

It is all business and we all know that.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Rampage on King Mo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage on King Mo   Rampage on King Mo EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:15 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Oggy I am going to disagree. Mo has fairly good MMA boxing. He landed numerous combinations on Mousasi and Feijao. Generally he has a good grasp of boxing concepts and is a huge fan of boxing himself. He also has good head movement and body movement relative to his development. He had his hands that low on purpose, to bait Feijao into opportunities to counter. He underestimated Feijao's takedown defense and his chin.

I didn't like where he kept his hands either but he was using that Rashadian low "monkey style" where the hands are held low and the fighter switches often.

Think so wolf? I thought he looked very stiff and I think the announcers brought up a good point about him having to many muscles in his back and shoulder area that was affecting his punch speed and shit like that.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

Rampage on King Mo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage on King Mo   Rampage on King Mo EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:38 pm

timthebim.

your post lost credibility when you said the strikeforce announcers brought up a good point.

Mo has effective stand up. He lands a lot of high percentage shots. He's not highly technical but at the same time...most MMA fighters are not. Mo is a threat standing and his wrestling adds to that threat because opponents are off balance watching for the takedown, a little like Spider was vs. Sonnen. Mo had his moments in the stand up. Mo just got hurt and Feijao stepped on the throat when he rocked him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Rampage on King Mo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage on King Mo   Rampage on King Mo EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:40 pm

Feijao took a lot of clean shots to the side of the head. Mo seemed frustrated the guy didn't fold under his power.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Rampage on King Mo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage on King Mo   Rampage on King Mo EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:45 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
timthebim.

your post lost credibility when you said the strikeforce announcers brought up a good point.

Mo has effective stand up. He lands a lot of high percentage shots. He's not highly technical but at the same time...most MMA fighters are not. Mo is a threat standing and his wrestling adds to that threat because opponents are off balance watching for the takedown, a little like Spider was vs. Sonnen. Mo had his moments in the stand up. Mo just got hurt and Feijao stepped on the throat when he rocked him.

He may not be the most technically sound Striker but he has very heavy hands and enough athleticism to make up for what he lacks in actual technical skill. Those body shots he was planting into Feijao's gut would have likely scored more than just a wince from alot of other guys. I agree he must have been extremely frustrated when he kept putting everything he had into punches and landing and not even phasing Cavalcante. It must have felt similar to what Junior Dos Santos felt recently after the first round with Roy Nelson. Just wailing and wailing away at a guy and he keeps coming at you. It has to be a very disheartening feeling, especially with that kind of wrestling pedigree and finding yourself unable to get or keep a guy down when you want.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

Rampage on King Mo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage on King Mo   Rampage on King Mo EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:45 pm

I am sorry. I disagree, Mo looked awful. It probably was his gameplan, but 1 minute into the fight I thought he was going to lose. He was fighting completely stupid.
Back to top Go down

Rampage on King Mo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage on King Mo   Rampage on King Mo EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:47 am

I can't wait to see Machida knock that one dimensional ignorant asshole into a coma.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rampage on King Mo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage on King Mo   Rampage on King Mo Empty

Back to top Go down

Rampage on King Mo
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next