Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

gotta believe SF is secretely rooting for Kennedy.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

gotta believe SF is secretely rooting for Kennedy..... Empty
PostSubject: gotta believe SF is secretely rooting for Kennedy.....   gotta believe SF is secretely rooting for Kennedy..... EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:29 am

Aside from the skill's he has shown in the cage, which have been impressive, the American War Veteran angle looms large as well. A much more marketable fighter here in the states then the portugese speaking Souza. Assuming a win, I think it's a lock that he finds himself on a CBS card vs the tournament winner.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: gotta believe SF is secretely rooting for Kennedy.....   gotta believe SF is secretely rooting for Kennedy..... EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:44 am

The problem here is Kennedy doesn't bring a whole lot for Jacare here. Yes he's a good wrestler but going to the ground with Jacare willingly is about as sound a gameplan as following Demian Maia to the ground. Striking I'd put them about even giving Jacare an edge due mostly to his explosive strength. I don't see Kennedy winning this fight any way except MAYBE decision. Even then it's hard to imagine him lasting 5 full rounds without getting subbed.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: gotta believe SF is secretely rooting for Kennedy.....   gotta believe SF is secretely rooting for Kennedy..... EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:56 am

Atleast they are rooting for somebody. I'm torn to shreds...no matter who wins it's going to be bittersweet for me as they are two of my favorites.

Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: gotta believe SF is secretely rooting for Kennedy.....   gotta believe SF is secretely rooting for Kennedy..... EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:11 am

Until I am proven wrong I firmly believe it is a myth that Jacare has a significant advantage with Kennedy on the mat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: gotta believe SF is secretely rooting for Kennedy.....   gotta believe SF is secretely rooting for Kennedy..... EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:52 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Until I am proven wrong I firmly believe it is a myth that Jacare has a significant advantage with Kennedy on the mat.

From what I have seen from Kennedy he is going to give Jacare all he can handle, on the mat, or anywhere else. And I have to believe Kennedy will have a conditioning adv.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gotta believe SF is secretely rooting for Kennedy.....   gotta believe SF is secretely rooting for Kennedy..... Empty

Back to top Go down

gotta believe SF is secretely rooting for Kennedy.....
Page 1 of 1