Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gotta love the Russians

Go down 
+8
GDPofDRC
Ludo
bobbitt15
OU
acccardinal12
MMAEYES
killerofchicken
josh200612
12 posters
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Gotta love the Russians Empty
PostSubject: Gotta love the Russians   Gotta love the Russians EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 12:49 pm

http://www.mmabay.co.uk/2011/02/16/fedor-emelianenko%E2%80%99s-coach-claims-forbidden-psychological-technology-is-to-blame-for-recent-loss-to-silva/

Quote :
“We believe that forbidden psychological technology was used… It seems to us that not everything was right, and that certain technologies were used. Not ones that could be seen by the naked eye but psychological technologies that worked on both fighters at a distance.”

“That is why during the fight Fedor was just not like himself. It seemed very strange behaviour from Fedor. He stepped into the ring and did everything exactly the opposite of what we practiced before the fight. We were all shocked! Fedor had never previously done such a thing. Now nearly a week passes, everything settles, and we understand why all this happened.”
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the Russians   Gotta love the Russians EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 12:53 pm

hahaha his team is coo coo, i dont think they ever heard of weigh cutting
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the Russians   Gotta love the Russians EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 12:55 pm

WTF are they talking about? lol
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the Russians   Gotta love the Russians EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 12:56 pm

I fuckin knew it! I didn't want to say anything because you guys would call me crazy, but now that the Russians are down I am not ashamed to say it.......Dione Warwick and her psychic friends aided Bigfoot!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the Russians   Gotta love the Russians EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:01 pm

it was cleo
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the Russians   Gotta love the Russians EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:05 pm

Oggy was right.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the Russians   Gotta love the Russians EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:35 pm

OU wrote:
Oggy was right.

About what? Did he claim Fedor would lose and his camp would claim foul shit happened?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the Russians   Gotta love the Russians EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:37 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:
Oggy was right.

About what? Did he claim Fedor would lose and his camp would claim foul shit happened?

No he is just Mr.conspiracy theory.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the Russians   Gotta love the Russians EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:50 pm

Quote :
OK, for the sake of fairness, M-1's Evgeni Kogan says the "hypnosis" report was a joke that was lost in translation.
Mike Chiappetta
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the Russians   Gotta love the Russians EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 3:35 pm

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/2/16/1997069/fedor-emelianenkos-camp-does-their-best-to-tarnish-his-legacy
- Does it concern you that Silva was 10 kg heavier in the day of the fight, how can you explain such a tremendous weight-gain?- Of course it amazed us. Think about it, how can the normal human-being gain 10 kg in 24 hours? There is something fishy here. The truth is, all our fighters, I am talking about Russian fighters here, that are fighting under M-1, train on their natural abilities. Of course, they take vitamins, but that's it. At the same time, all the foreign fighters, I think about 99% of them, are taking chemicals. Obviously it was not a problem for Silva to make a weight. He weighted 264 pounds in the day of the weigh-ins, and the next day, he was already over 280, he gained 10 kg...Its very hard to fight with opponent like this.

- It was declared that during Grand-Prix, there will be a medical checking, that would find any attempts of taking illegal substances (steroids)?- The situation is very unclear. For example, we hear rumors that two other quarterfinals may be fought in the state that is very liberal with the testing. Why? Because any kind of semi-deep testing will prevent Overeem from fighting. With an naked eye, you can see that he is gormandized with steroids. We asked organizers to use Olympic style testing, but they declined to do so. And that was the right decision, because otherwise, everyone will get busted but Fedor
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the Russians   Gotta love the Russians EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 3:36 pm

also an added part to the original post.
Voronov also observed with suspicion the fact that Fedor seemed to look "a little depressed" while Silva "literally glowed from the overflowing of his energy". Voronov suspects the use of a person or persons in the audience capable of "blocking energy" and "transferring energy from one person to another".
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the Russians   Gotta love the Russians EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 3:48 pm

Holy shit someone put a sock in this guys mouth already, he's making you all look bad.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the Russians   Gotta love the Russians EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:14 pm

This seems like an obvious joke. I can't believe its being taken seriously
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the Russians   Gotta love the Russians EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:42 pm

Since when is it difficult for someone who weighs 265lbs to gain 20lbs(less than 8% of the total weight and mostly water weight) in 24 hours? Thats literally dinner after weigh ins, breakfast lunch and dinner as well as about 2-2.5 gallons of water.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the Russians   Gotta love the Russians EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:49 pm

Ludo wrote:
Since when is it difficult for someone who weighs 265lbs to gain 20lbs(less than 8% of the total weight and mostly water weight) in 24 hours? Thats literally dinner after weigh ins, breakfast lunch and dinner as well as about 2-2.5 gallons of water.

It's very easy to put that kind of water weight back on for someone his size. BJ recently said he cuts about 4lbs on fight day when he fights at LW. He will gain that weight back very fast and then some. For HWs that are cutting weight that number would be much higher.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the Russians   Gotta love the Russians EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:54 pm

I lost 5 pounds this morning, I've probably already gained 3 back!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the Russians   Gotta love the Russians EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:15 pm

Quote :
"Jeez, I got caught. I will have to come out with the truth now. I hired a Macumbeiro (Brazilian witch doctor) and we killed a black chicken on the crossroads. After this, over a few beers, I showed the witch doctor Fedor’s fights, and he was worried that a chicken wouldn’t be enough, so we went out and killed a black goat just to make sure. Very potent stuff. Really messed Fedor’s brain waves up."

"We wanted to try that other military stuff Voronov is talking about, but it’s expensive technology and we were broke. The chicken and the goat came out way cheaper. Witch doctor is a friend; he did it for a few beers and an autograph."
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the Russians   Gotta love the Russians EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:52 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Quote :
"Jeez, I got caught. I will have to come out with the truth now. I hired a Macumbeiro (Brazilian witch doctor) and we killed a black chicken on the crossroads. After this, over a few beers, I showed the witch doctor Fedor’s fights, and he was worried that a chicken wouldn’t be enough, so we went out and killed a black goat just to make sure. Very potent stuff. Really messed Fedor’s brain waves up."

"We wanted to try that other military stuff Voronov is talking about, but it’s expensive technology and we were broke. The chicken and the goat came out way cheaper. Witch doctor is a friend; he did it for a few beers and an autograph."

If this is what Bigfoot said he is one of my new favorites. I liked the guy before the Fedor fight anyways, but a reply like this is top notch in bbc's book.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Fedor got voodood.   Gotta love the Russians EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:16 am

Antonio Silva's manager admits to hiring a "macumbeiro" to defeat fedor

""Jeez!! I got [caught!] I will have to come out with the truth now! I hired a Macumbeiro (Brazilian witch doctor) and we killed a black chicken on the crossroads. After this, over a few beers, I showed the witch doctor Fedor’s fights, and he was worried that a chicken wouldn’t be enough, so we went out and killed a black goat just to make sure! Very potent stuff! Really messed Fedor’s brain waves up! We wanted to try that other military stuff Voronov is talking about, but it’s expensive technology and we were broke! The chicken and the goat came out way cheaper. Witch doctor is a friend; [he] did it for a few beers and an autograph!" A. silva

http://www.mmamania.com/

A crock of shit but interesting to say the least. Crazy brazilians

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the Russians   Gotta love the Russians EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:27 am

Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the Russians   Gotta love the Russians EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:34 am

These M-1 guys are nearly as stupid as the DREAM management team.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the Russians   Gotta love the Russians EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:55 am

Gotta love the Russians 1ssmajor-league-jobu-video---sevenload-copy
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the Russians   Gotta love the Russians EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:58 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the Russians   Gotta love the Russians EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:39 pm

Silva backstage before the fight.

Gotta love the Russians 1_Pt_21_Bigfoots
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the Russians   Gotta love the Russians EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:18 pm

Primetyme199 wrote:
Silva backstage before the fight.

Gotta love the Russians 1_Pt_21_Bigfoots

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the Russians   Gotta love the Russians Empty

Back to top Go down

Gotta love the Russians
Page 1 of 1