Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ultimate Soccer Discussion

Go down 
+8
Sean Connery is my father
Jamal
OU
Birdofthad
LA
captainanddew
NJBeatdown86
killerofchicken
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:45 am

Newcastle beat Aston Villa 6-0. What the hell is going on with all the big scores? It's been an awesome 9 days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:51 pm

This has been an awesome start to the season.

Walcott was phenomenal yesterday, Arsenal could have had double if their shots hit the target.
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:37 pm

Not partial to any teams in the premiership. Have been watching anything premiership for about a dozen years. Maybe it is time to pick a favorite team?
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:38 pm

I'm becoming a degenerate soccer fan. I catch myself watching Mexican games on Univision.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:44 pm

Chelsea with another 6-0 stomping!
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:45 pm

I've always liked Chelsea a little bit. As I think I'll have to go hogwild for one premiership team and stick to it, Chelsea is definitely a possibility.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:46 pm

Join the club!
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:48 pm

watching America and Queretaro, Mexico's top division. My wife wants me to turn because there is a rooster crowing sound that keeps going off at the stadium.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:18 am

captainanddew wrote:
Not partial to any teams in the premiership. Have been watching anything premiership for about a dozen years. Maybe it is time to pick a favorite team?

If you want your hopes raised every season only to just fall short then you can join me in supporting Liverpool Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:12 am

captainanddew wrote:

Support a team you're fond of or take pleasure in seeing them win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:13 am

Chelsea,Arsenal and Newcastle have all started the season with 6-0 wins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:26 pm

Rafael Van Der Vaart is moving to Spurs.

Robinho moved to AC Milan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:28 pm

And get this Alexander Hleb turned down Liverpool and Spurs to go to Birmingham.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:30 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
And get this Alexander Hleb turned down Liverpool and Spurs to go to Birmingham.

Birmingham offered him more money.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:42 pm

AC Milan got Ibrahimovic and Robinho, they ought to be good this yr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:39 am

killerofchicken wrote:
AC Milan got Ibrahimovic and Robinho, they ought to be good this yr

They'll win the league.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 9:39 am

Ibra is one of my favorite players, dudes bad ass!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 12:07 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

Birmingham offered him more money.

Actually I think it's probably more to do with the fact he'll be a first team player at Birmingham, he'd be on the bench for both Liverpool and Spurs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 12:08 pm

I don't understand why Barca keep letting world class strikers go, first Etoo now Zlaatan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 12:08 pm

They said on ESPN Press Pass that he couldn't agree wages with Liverpool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 12:09 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
I don't understand why Barca keep letting world class strikers go, first Etoo now Zlaatan.

They have David Villa now.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 12:10 pm

I don't understand why they didn't give Zlatan another year, he was injured a lot last year and still managed 15 goals. I think he'll do good at AC Milan.
Barca have the money to get who ever they, thats why they got David Villa to replace Ibra.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 12:12 pm

A lot of players switched clubs this year, I was surprised to see some of the transfers
I can't believe for the life of me that Real Madrid got rid of Raul, I thought he'd finish out his career with Madrid for sure, as soon as he left they gave Ronaldo the #7
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 12:14 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
A lot of players switched clubs this year, I was surprised to see some of the transfers
I can't believe for the life of me that Real Madrid got rid of Raul, I thought he'd finish out his career with Madrid for sure, as soon as he left they gave Ronaldo the #7

They should've got rid of him 3 years ago.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 12:15 pm

thats bullshit! hes been scoring goals for them for 15 years!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Soccer Discussion
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next