Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ultimate Soccer Discussion

Go down 
+8
Sean Connery is my father
Jamal
OU
Birdofthad
LA
captainanddew
NJBeatdown86
killerofchicken
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:45 pm

oy freak, sig bet on tomorrows game? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:46 pm

about to watch Ibra the "Super Swede" lol

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:09 pm

killerofchicken wrote:

Lol, I'll pass this time. Have no faith in Liverpool at all this game.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:42 am

freakzilla wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

Lol, I'll pass this time. Have no faith in Liverpool at all this game.
We've been struggling like hell too! im so drunk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:43 am

At least you're at home this game.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:57 am

Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 40 2Q==
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:21 pm

Killer's been crying alot with these defeats Laughing
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:32 pm

Ali wrote:
you don't know me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:44 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Ali wrote:
you don't know me!

Wink
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:46 pm

freakzilla wrote:
At least you're at home this game.
should have taken the bet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 8:11 pm

Lol, damn I should've.

BTW, Chelsea suck!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 40 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:48 pm

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/986943/nba-star-lebron-james-reveals-growing-liverpool-fandom?cc=3436

NBA superstar LeBron James says reading up on the history of Liverpool FC has humbled him, with the Miami Heat player revealing his newfound admiration for manager Kenny Dalglish and captain Steven Gerrard.

James, 26, recently became a minority shareholder in Liverpool and made his first visit to Anfield last month to watch the Reds draw with Manchester United.

The US basketball icon tweeted his delight at being part of a matchday crowd at the time and has since immersed himself in the club's history.

Talking to The Guardian about his Anfield tweet, James said: "That came from the simple fact of how passionate and loyal those fans are. But to walk through the facility the day before - to see all the history and achievements was very powerful.

"Liverpool have won 19 [actually 18] league championships and it meant a lot to read about King Kenny and Steven Gerrard - a hometown kid who now captains the team. And then to be at Anfield and see 40,000 fans screaming at the top of their lungs, the whole game, was an unbelievable experience for me."

And James believes that Dalglish's current Liverpool crop can recreate the glory days of the 1970s and 80s, during which time the Merseysiders were the dominant force in English football.

"Any time you have so much history and so much power behind their story, there is great potential to continue that expansion," James said. "Liverpool are definitely one of those clubs. They really are like Manchester United - and the Dallas Cowboys and the New York Yankees.

"There are some teams and logos you see, no matter where you are in the world, and you know exactly who they are and what they mean. I see Liverpool in that group. They're striving to be a champion and I'm striving to do the same. It would be great if we could do it in the same year.

And despite being one of the world's most famous sportsmen, James says he was humbled by the fact that some of Liverpool's star players were aware of who he was.

"King Kenny is something else!" he said. "His accent is very strong. So it was very difficult to understand what he was saying - but it was great being around him and [Luis] Suarez and Gerrard and Dirk [Kuyt] and those guys. I was very humbled that they knew me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 40 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:48 pm

Anyone but Lebron!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:00 am

WTF current Wales manager and ex Newcastle, Bolton player Gary Speed has committed suicide at 42.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:57 pm

We all know John Terry had something to do with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 40 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 1:32 pm

Isn't looking good for your team Killer, I hope Roman gives AVB time but I doubt it.

-------

https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=16867
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Soccer Discussion   Ultimate Soccer Discussion - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Soccer Discussion
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40