Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

rampages's new twitter.....

Go down 
+6
bobbitt15
CainVelasquezFan
Farmer1906
LTFG
OU
EliteAcidBurn
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

rampages's new twitter..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rampages's new twitter.....   rampages's new twitter..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:12 am

Keep talking big.

Rampage vs Rashad top 5....that's a good laugh
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: rampages's new twitter.....   rampages's new twitter..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:52 am

A few thoughts on the subject.

1)Im way more interested in a Page Machida fight myself. I don't see Page Evans as mega fight by any means.

2)My only problem with the Page Evans matchup is, if Evans wins it blows up the only exciting Machida matchup.

3)I do not see Page as ducking Machida in the least. If he wins Im sure he will gladly except that title fight. He obviously has his reasons for wanting to fight Evans, and I can respect a guy who fights for reasons other then titles (and money).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rampages's new twitter.....   rampages's new twitter..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:00 am

lol! Good old Rampage.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: rampages's new twitter.....   rampages's new twitter..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:20 am

You seriously don't see how big a Page/Rashad fight would have been? It's still going to be huge. It will crack the top ten for sure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: rampages's new twitter.....   rampages's new twitter..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:38 pm

ok here is what i was saying about numbers and money. lets say he took the title fight with machida first ok he gets big money there right? so lets take the route he went with tuf. he gets a lil money there right? then by the end of the year yet another paycheck for a co or main event in his hometown. i think he went the right way and he will end up with more money doing that then he would have taking the machida fight first.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: rampages's new twitter.....   rampages's new twitter..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:42 pm

o and i know he does not care about numbers but with the tuf hype leading up to the fight is going to make him alot of money. just by selling the tuf jerseys with his name on it im sure he gets a lil cut out of that. then people will be buying his walkout shirt before the fight he will get money there also. most of those people that will be buying that shit will be the people just starting to watch mma and of course his fans that he has had for a while will also.
Back to top Go down
JerseyStyle
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostSubject: Re: rampages's new twitter.....   rampages's new twitter..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:02 pm

Here is a good "WHAT IF" . Rashad beats him , then what ? Will he get another title shot down the road? I'm sorry like I said fighters fight to be the best and to be the champ. ( for the record I think Rampage will win )

Didn't someone just post a thread about Grove saying he does not want to be the best? Everyone bashed the guy for that way of thinking. Pretty much the case here with Rampage looking for a payday and not fighting Machida

I see everyone point and it is a good one. I just feel he should fight for the belt. Like I said when I joined I am no way as into MMA as most of you guys and don't claim to be. Thats just how I see it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rampages's new twitter.....   rampages's new twitter..... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

rampages's new twitter.....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2