Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan

Go down 
+3
marbleheadmaui
gomez1012
El Terrible
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan Empty
PostSubject: If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan   If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:47 am

Schaefer also said that if a Dec. 11 Amir Khan-Juan Manuel Marquez fight, which would be in the U.S., doesn't happen, Khan would still fight on that date, but possibly against Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana in his native England.

http://espn.go.com/sports/boxing/notebook/_/id/5441621/devon-alexander-hard-work-dedication-paying-off
Back to top Go down
El Terrible
White Belt
White Belt
El Terrible

Favorite Fighter(s) : JMM,Raffa,Margo,Mares,Rios

If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan Empty
PostSubject: Re: If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan   If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:02 pm

I hope it doesn't happen.Kahn i just trying to cherry pick a small & old JMM.Maidana or Ortiz r gona break that china chin of his sooner or later cant duck them forever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan   If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:04 pm

I want the Maidana fight to happen badly, I can't wait to gloat after Khan boxes his ears off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan   If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:06 pm

Welcome to the board El.

Why is eveyone bashing Khan for going after one of the top P4P fighters in the world? I have zero problems with it. I would rather see him fight Maidana but JMM is not going to just let Khan win. I think Khan might lose that fight to be honest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan   If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:07 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
I want the Maidana fight to happen badly, I can't wait to gloat after Khan boxes his ears off.
I think Maidana will be outboxed right up until he KO's Khan.
Back to top Go down
El Terrible
White Belt
White Belt
El Terrible

PostSubject: Re: If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan   If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:08 pm

I can see Kahn outboxing Maidana but all Chino needs is one good crack to end the fight.
Back to top Go down
El Terrible
White Belt
White Belt
El Terrible

PostSubject: Re: If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan   If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:11 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
Welcome to the board El.

Why is eveyone bashing Khan for going after one of the top P4P fighters in the world? I have zero problems with it. I would rather see him fight Maidana but JMM is not going to just let Khan win. I think Khan might lose that fight to be honest.

Thanks.I been here for min man,mostly just reading.I'm Ill_will84 btw from the espn boxing board.

Dude Kahn is a big JWW 5'10 JMM is just a blown up featherweight.Not a fair fight IMO i will stop bashing him when he fights guyz his own size.

Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan   If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:12 pm

It SHOULD be either of these guys

Maidana should be the 1st choice, plan B - Ortiz
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan   If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:13 pm

Is that Ill Will? Where the pics of them hoes? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan   If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:15 pm

El Terrible wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
Welcome to the board El.

Thanks.I been here for min man,mostly just reading.I'm Ill_will84 btw from the espn boxing board.

Dude Kahn is a big JWW 5'10 JMM is just a blown up featherweight.Not a fair fight IMO i will stop bashing him when he fights guyz his own size.

What up man? Did you get tired of that bullshit board?
Back to top Go down
El Terrible
White Belt
White Belt
El Terrible

PostSubject: Re: If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan   If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:16 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
Is that Ill Will? Where the pics of them hoes? lol

what up Gomez

Which ones? lol
Back to top Go down
El Terrible
White Belt
White Belt
El Terrible

PostSubject: Re: If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan   If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:18 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
El Terrible wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
Welcome to the board El.

What up man? Did you get tired of that bullshit board?

I been tired of it.i signed up here along time ago but there was nobody to discuss boxing with.I still mess around there tho.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan   If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:29 pm

LOL!

Any, that was your trade mark hahahaha
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan   If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:31 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
Welcome to the board El.

Because JMM is NOT one of the p4p guys above 135.
Back to top Go down
El Terrible
White Belt
White Belt
El Terrible

PostSubject: Re: If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan   If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:36 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
LOL!

lol man my party days r over my girl lives with me already broad already took over everything i might as well sell womens shoes lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan   If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:39 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
Welcome to the board El.

Because JMM is NOT one of the p4p guys above 135.
If JMM wants the challenge then I have no problem with it. People said pac was crazy when he moved up in weight too. JMM is good enough to win that fight IMO. But like I said before I would rather see Khan fight Maidana.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan   If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:39 pm

El Terrible wrote:
gomez1012 wrote:
LOL!

lol man my party days r over my girl lives with me already broad already took over everything i might as well sell womens shoes lol

Time to join No Ma'am!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aAzXrjtLYk
Back to top Go down
El Terrible
White Belt
White Belt
El Terrible

PostSubject: Re: If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan   If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:46 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
El Terrible wrote:
gomez1012 wrote:
LOL!

Time to join No Ma'am!

lol best show ever i do own the No Ma'am shirt btw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan   If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:52 pm

El Terrible wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
El Terrible wrote:
gomez1012 wrote:
LOL!

Time to join No Ma'am!

LMAO I do too.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan   If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:55 pm

El Terrible wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
El Terrible wrote:
gomez1012 wrote:
LOL!

Time to join No Ma'am!

Classic! I feel ya man, Im right there with you!
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan   If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:59 pm

I hope this happens. If JMM doesn't go along with Schaefer and Khan's diabolical plan to be sent to slaughter, then Khan has zero excuse for not fighting Maidana.

I personally think Khan would give Maidana a beating, but Khan and his people seem content to handpick easier fights. I wouldn't be thrilled with him picking Ortiz either.

Khan is too good to be avoiding the toughest fights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan   If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:01 pm

My dog just let loose one loud fart, is this normal ?
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan   If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:42 pm

Just as long as it's a Golden Boy fighter, right Richard?
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan   If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:46 pm

I think Khan and Alexander are the best 2 guys at 140. I feel like Bradley has some technical flaws (gets wide for one), that can be exploited by both fighters. Maidana, Ortiz, and most of the other contenders are less talented than either guy. I just want to see Khan go after top competition at 140!!!!
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

Favorite Fighter(s) : marciano pep robinson greb manny pac

PostSubject: Re: If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan   If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:58 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
Welcome to the board El.

...sooner some good points..all the nonsence bashing kahn but the result is a fight on what dec11.marquez thell bitch to small to old too this or that..ortiz and maidiana are good solid oponents..to many bitching for him to fight someone good..well all 3 are good..a win there can bring on te winner of bradley or aleander which im sure will happen..all i hear is bitch bitch bitch..stop it..hes gonna fight a good fighgter no matter who..thats the bottom line..it will lead to the winner of the big jan fight..stop complaing..im giving kahn some credit here..he wanted action pushed golden boy for a good fight and we are getting it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan   If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan Empty

Back to top Go down

If the Marquez fight doesn't happen then Victor Ortiz or Marcos Maidana could face Khan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next