Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

would we be heard as fans

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RUM CAPITAL
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
RUM CAPITAL

Favorite Fighter(s) : Carlos Ortiz,Henry Armstrong and Wilfredo Gomez

would we be heard as fans Empty
PostSubject: would we be heard as fans   would we be heard as fans EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:02 pm

so i have today off and honestly just began to write wba and golden e-mails about some of the crazy shit they are doing (writing one to top rank as soon as i'm done here)
but do you guys think if we write a letter and have signatures that we as fans would be heard or do you guys think this is just a waste of time (PROBABLY). most of us are always complaining about a lot of stuff that takes place with the organizations and the promoters but i feel like we should speak up.
any thoughts?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: would we be heard as fans   would we be heard as fans EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:05 pm

RUM CAPITAL wrote:
so i have today off and honestly just began to write wba and golden e-mails about some of the crazy shit they are doing (writing one to top rank as soon as i'm done here)
but do you guys think if we write a letter and have signatures that we as fans would be heard or do you guys think this is just a waste of time (PROBABLY). most of us are always complaining about a lot of stuff that takes place with the organizations and the promoters but i feel like we should speak up.
any thoughts?
It cant hurt. If you dont write it I am for sure you will not be heard. You can sign my name all you want.
Back to top Go down
RUM CAPITAL
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
RUM CAPITAL

PostSubject: Re: would we be heard as fans   would we be heard as fans EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:09 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
RUM CAPITAL wrote:
any thoughts?
It cant hurt. If you dont write it I am for sure you will not be heard. You can sign my name all you want.
well i know i've been bitching aboput the wba this morning but when i hear that goldenboy is having ortiz face VIVIAN HARRIS that just made punch my wall. didn't harris just have a concussion?? i mean wtf i know they are trying to showcase ortiz but...vivian harris?? really???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: would we be heard as fans   would we be heard as fans EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:15 pm

RUM CAPITAL wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
RUM CAPITAL wrote:
any thoughts?
well i know i've been bitching aboput the wba this morning but when i hear that goldenboy is having ortiz face VIVIAN HARRIS that just made punch my wall. didn't harris just have a concussion?? i mean wtf i know they are trying to showcase ortiz but...vivian harris?? really???
I agree. GBP is by far the worst of all. Sadly even Arum is better right now.
Back to top Go down
RUM CAPITAL
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
RUM CAPITAL

PostSubject: Re: would we be heard as fans   would we be heard as fans EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:15 pm

am i crazy or are these people making it impossible to be e-mailed
http://www.goldenboypromotions.com/contact/contact.htm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: would we be heard as fans   would we be heard as fans EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:17 pm

RUM CAPITAL wrote:
Rum you should call Shaefer. LOL
Back to top Go down
RUM CAPITAL
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
RUM CAPITAL

PostSubject: Re: would we be heard as fans   would we be heard as fans EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:20 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
RUM CAPITAL wrote:
i was checking their roster and at heavyweight golden boy has...andre arvloski...lmaooooooo isn't he mma?? if this dude's trying to box he's going to get destroyed. wow goldenboy going the dana white route just signing freaks to bring in money.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: would we be heard as fans   would we be heard as fans EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:25 pm

Letters work. I know this from an association with a few professional sports people. Your words are very powerful and it's not a waste of time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: would we be heard as fans   would we be heard as fans EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:25 pm

RUM CAPITAL wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
RUM CAPITAL wrote:
i was checking their roster and at heavyweight golden boy has...andre arvloski...lmaooooooo isn't he mma?? if this dude's trying to box he's going to get destroyed. wow goldenboy going the dana white route just signing freaks to bring in money.
LOL I couldnt find a way to email them either.
Back to top Go down
RUM CAPITAL
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
RUM CAPITAL

PostSubject: Re: would we be heard as fans   would we be heard as fans EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:26 pm

well can somebody more articulate than myself write a letter. then we get the signatures and send it to all the organizations and promoters, etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: would we be heard as fans   would we be heard as fans EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:28 pm

RUM CAPITAL wrote:
well can somebody more articulate than myself write a letter. then we get the signatures and send it to all the organizations and promoters, etc.
Sounds like a job for marbles writing.
Back to top Go down
RUM CAPITAL
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
RUM CAPITAL

PostSubject: Re: would we be heard as fans   would we be heard as fans EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:29 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
RUM CAPITAL wrote:
i was going to propose marble as well but maybe dmar or somebody can do it as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: would we be heard as fans   would we be heard as fans EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:29 pm

RUM CAPITAL wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
RUM CAPITAL wrote:
i was going to propose marble as well but maybe dmar or somebody can do it as well.
I agree. Even Frank can write very well.
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

Favorite Fighter(s) : Highlander, Ricardo Romero,Roman Gonzalez, Pongsaklek Wonjongkam, Marco Huck, JMM, Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: would we be heard as fans   would we be heard as fans EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:43 pm

Show up at Oscar or Schafer's door at 4 a.m. They'll listen to any complaints (or call the cops)
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: would we be heard as fans   would we be heard as fans EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:53 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
RUM CAPITAL wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
RUM CAPITAL wrote:
I agree. Even Frank can write very well.
Well thanks, but I think Rum is underestimating himself. I read what he had to say in this thread and it came across very clearly. I'm sure they'd be impressed with hearing from a boxing historian (Marble or dmar) but your (Rum) letter may be more down to earth and to the point. You'd represent more people as well. That said, if you want me to do it, it would be a pleasure.
Back to top Go down
sugarrayhatton
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
sugarrayhatton

PostSubject: Re: would we be heard as fans   would we be heard as fans EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 3:08 pm

Welcome to our contact page -Please direct all general inquiries to the Information requests link found below. Simply click the e-mail link within the e-mail column to e-mail that person.

^^ lol they seem to have removed their email column, maybe some people are already trying this angle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: would we be heard as fans   would we be heard as fans Empty

Back to top Go down

would we be heard as fans
Page 1 of 1