Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I heard from a little birdy...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

I heard from a little birdy... Empty
PostSubject: I heard from a little birdy...   I heard from a little birdy... EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:22 am

That the winner of Pickett vs Eddie Wineland "will most likely" fight the winner of Barao/McDonald for the interim belt.

Mike Easton was suppose to get the shot if he won tonight, but now things have changed...
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: I heard from a little birdy...   I heard from a little birdy... EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:30 am

Need more challengers
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: I heard from a little birdy...   I heard from a little birdy... EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:33 am

i bet if McDonald beats Barao then Faber types in his game genie code and gets a shot if he bets Menjivar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I heard from a little birdy...   I heard from a little birdy... EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 3:15 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
i bet if McDonald beats Barao then Faber types in his game genie code and gets a shot if he bets Menjivar.

lol!
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: I heard from a little birdy...   I heard from a little birdy... EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:59 pm

I thought they would give it to Pickett in the UK if he wins regardless of that Easton fight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I heard from a little birdy...   I heard from a little birdy... Empty

Back to top Go down

I heard from a little birdy...
Page 1 of 1