Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Official: Feel Good Day

Go down 
+6
NoRegret
oggy420
OU
GolbeZ
killerofchicken
SOKO
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

Official: Feel Good Day Empty
PostSubject: Official: Feel Good Day   Official: Feel Good Day EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:01 pm

Just a thread to post what your feeling good about. No matter what it is lets hear it. I started this thread last week and it got dumped cause people want to call people out on shit that doesnt relate to the thread. Lets hear it what you guys feelin good about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official: Feel Good Day   Official: Feel Good Day EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:03 pm

I feel good about my new workouts that Dmar helped me set up. I am sore as hell but that shows you its working.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Official: Feel Good Day   Official: Feel Good Day EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:10 pm

Feel good about going camping for the whole week with my buddies, it will be a lot of drinking and... um... well a lot of drinking and maybe well end up doing something else, maybe.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Official: Feel Good Day   Official: Feel Good Day EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:17 pm

I am just feeling good about myself in general.. I am loving where I am at atm.. I am enjoying everything about Austin.. work, school, social life.. I havnt been on NP that much this summer because of it.. I am in the process at the moment to apply to three different schools just to have more options or chances. Applying to the radiology program for ACC in the spring.. and applying to the University of Texas for mathematics or social work in the spring as well.. one more semester of basics at ACC

Going to be going to Mexico in Sept to see my sister get married on the beach.. and since I am already paying to go to it.. I might as well make it a vacation and be there for 5 days.. first time I will be leaving the country.

oh and Ride Bikes
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Official: Feel Good Day   Official: Feel Good Day EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:54 pm

No hard feelings on the deletion I can see your reasoning for it.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

PostSubject: Re: Official: Feel Good Day   Official: Feel Good Day EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:56 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
I am just feeling good about myself in general.. I am loving where I am at atm.. I am enjoying everything about Austin.. work, school, social life.. I havnt been on NP that much this summer because of it.. I am in the process at the moment to apply to three different schools just to have more options or chances. Applying to the radiology program for ACC in the spring.. and applying to the University of Texas for mathematics or social work in the spring as well.. one more semester of basics at ACC

Going to be going to Mexico in Sept to see my sister get married on the beach.. and since I am already paying to go to it.. I might as well make it a vacation and be there for 5 days.. first time I will be leaving the country.

oh and Ride Bikes

What part of mexico man? You might not want to come back home lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Official: Feel Good Day   Official: Feel Good Day EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:54 am

It's fucking Friday! Tomorrow is UFC 118, college football starts next Thursday, I got tickets to OU's home opener. How could I not be feeling good heading into this weekend?
Then in just a couple weeks I have tickets to OU vs FSU when I come back I will probably go watch Comanche Boy box someone's head off, wake up and watch my Cowboys play their opening game of the NFL season! This is one of those rare times where I would welcome a Jim Rome quad yeah sound bite.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

PostSubject: Re: Official: Feel Good Day   Official: Feel Good Day EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:50 am

damn sooners sounds like fun bro have a good one. I am feeling good cause it my wifes bday this weekend and going to fogo de chow with some good friends. Watching ufc after dinner with friends on the projector and also getting a good baggie of some "gas". so all in all feeling good for a chill ass weekend. Blessed.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Official: Feel Good Day   Official: Feel Good Day EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:24 am

i feel great cause last night i got with the hottest little asian chick i have ever known!!! Score one for the good guys.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Official: Feel Good Day   Official: Feel Good Day EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:33 am

oggy420 wrote:
i feel great cause last night i got with the hottest little asian chick i have ever known!!! Score one for the good guys.

Hell yeah! Props on the Kung Pow lol
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Official: Feel Good Day   Official: Feel Good Day EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:35 am

Absolutely nothing in my life at this point LOL

will get back to this thread on a good day.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Official: Feel Good Day   Official: Feel Good Day EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:23 pm

Buying a new bed from ikea tonight hahahaha
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

PostSubject: Re: Official: Feel Good Day   Official: Feel Good Day EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:24 pm

I'm feeling good about being alive, despite today's $400 car repair bill going to $800 in the blink of an eye.

FUCK YOU MR. MECHANIC. YOU AREN'T GONNA RUIN MY DAY.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Official: Feel Good Day   Official: Feel Good Day EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:25 pm

KrazyHorseBennett wrote:
I'm feeling good about being alive, despite today's $400 car repair bill going to $800 in the blink of an eye.

I'd feel better if your first sentence wasn't true....you know the you being alive part.
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

PostSubject: Re: Official: Feel Good Day   Official: Feel Good Day EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:28 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
KrazyHorseBennett wrote:

I'd feel better if your first sentence wasn't true....you know the you being alive part.

Awww how cute.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Official: Feel Good Day   Official: Feel Good Day EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:31 pm

I'm just saying. You would be making a good weekend great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official: Feel Good Day   Official: Feel Good Day EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:32 pm

I feel good knowing that today is Friday.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Official: Feel Good Day   Official: Feel Good Day EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:33 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
I feel good knowing that today is Friday.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

PostSubject: Re: Official: Feel Good Day   Official: Feel Good Day EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:34 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
I'm just saying. You would be making a good weekend great.

That's nice.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Official: Feel Good Day   Official: Feel Good Day EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:35 pm

hahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official: Feel Good Day   Official: Feel Good Day EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:42 pm

Why is Nick Diaz giving this thread the finger ? doesn't he ever feel good.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Official: Feel Good Day   Official: Feel Good Day EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:43 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:

I love that AV, it makes me feel good. So I find it fitting for this thread lol
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Official: Feel Good Day   Official: Feel Good Day EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:46 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:

He's flicking off your government for not allowing a twinkie or mountain dew import. He thinks every human has a right to their twinkies and dew.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Official: Feel Good Day   Official: Feel Good Day EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:48 pm

Nick knows this thread is too scared to fight him
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Official: Feel Good Day   Official: Feel Good Day EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:03 pm

I feel good about getting stronger with every defeat. Sure, I'll get drunk and lash out, but I take a couple of hours of rest and I'm back and bold as shit. You only go around this thing one time and I'm not losing .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official: Feel Good Day   Official: Feel Good Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Official: Feel Good Day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next