Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sooner fans

Go down 
+2
oggy420
Birdofthad
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Sooner fans Empty
PostSubject: Sooner fans   Sooner fans EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:05 pm

Phil Steele has OU number 1. He is picking us to go undefeated this year.
http://espn.go.com/ncf/clubhouse?teamId=201
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Sooner fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:11 pm

guess they should jsut give you the trophy know
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Sooner fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:12 pm

why the fuck are there so many people from oklahoma on this board?
Back to top Go down

Sooner fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:12 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
guess they should jsut give you the trophy know
Nope just saying I was a little surprised that he put us number 1. We lost 5 games last year.
Back to top Go down

Sooner fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:13 pm

oggy420 wrote:
why the fuck are there so many people from oklahoma on this board?
Most of them are MMA fans. Wrestling is a huge sport here and that causes them to like MMA.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Sooner fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:18 pm

Yeah they had Phil Steele on the local radio about 2 weeks ago and I heard him on national radio last weekend talking about OU#1 preseason.
I'm just ready for the season to start, I'm not trying to get ahead of myself.

Yo Oggy why you hatin?
Back to top Go down

Sooner fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:28 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Yeah they had Phil Steele on the local radio about 2 weeks ago and I heard him on national radio last weekend talking about OU#1 preseason.

Yo Oggy why you hatin?
I cant wait I need to call my cousin and get my season tickets.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Sooner fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:35 pm

not hating, it's just i've met people from all over the country but i don't think i've ever met anyone from oklahoma and yet you guys run this board lol. And yea the wrestling connection makes sense. didn't think about that.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Sooner fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:35 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

Yo Oggy why you hatin?

I'm not going to Utah State again unless I get free tickets again. But I will be at Florida St and Texas for sure this year.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Sooner fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:39 pm

oggy420 wrote:
not hating, it's just i've met people from all over the country but i don't think i've ever met anyone from oklahoma and yet you guys run this board lol. And yea the wrestling connection makes sense. didn't think about that.

yeah I know I was just fucking with you. Oklahoma was also one of the first states to sanction MMA. I think UFC 4 or something was in Oklahoma. So that combined with wrestling. Ever notice how many guys from Oklahoma State wrestling are in MMA? Randy Couture, Mark Munoz, I think King Mo I know he wrestled at a smaller college in Oklahoma, Johnny Hendricks, Jake Roseholt and plenty others. Frank Trigg wrestled at OU. I think Matt Wimon wrestled at a smaller college in Oklahoma.
Back to top Go down

Sooner fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:50 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

Yo Oggy why you hatin?

I'm not going to Utah State again unless I get free tickets again. But I will be at Florida St and Texas for sure this year.
I love going to the games. I have never been to a Texas game though. It costs too much money.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Sooner fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:05 pm

I went to back to back OU-Texas games and they were both free! Great seats too, I'm lucky my uncle works in the Capital building and he took me to the game. OU won both times and the first time they smashed the shit out of Texas(2003 65-13).
Back to top Go down

Sooner fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:48 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
I went to back to back OU-Texas games and they were both free! Great seats too, I'm lucky my uncle works in the Capital building and he took me to the game. OU won both times and the first time they smashed the shit out of Texas(2003 65-13).
You are a lucky guy.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Sooner fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:37 am

I just ordered a mini package that includes Utah St, Florida St and Iowa St. It was the only way I could get FSU tickets at face value. The FSU tickets are 7th row on the sideline near the endzone. Should be sweet.
Back to top Go down

Sooner fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:47 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
I just ordered a mini package that includes Utah St, Florida St and Iowa St. It was the only way I could get FSU tickets at face value. The FSU tickets are 7th row on the sideline near the endzone. Should be sweet.
Nice. We should get a beer before one of the games.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Sooner fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:42 am

soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

Hell yeah. I usually go to that little pizza place right by the stadium. You know the place I'm talking about? They have pizza by the slice and sell tall boys right outside.
Back to top Go down

Sooner fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:02 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

Hell yeah. I usually go to that little pizza place right by the stadium. You know the place I'm talking about? They have pizza by the slice and sell tall boys right outside.
I usually hang out at my wifes bosses tailgate. Its on the southside of the stadium. We will decide close to gametime. Good thing about their tailgate is that there is free beer.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Sooner fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:10 pm

Often times I bring a little bottle of crown and me and my buddy take a few shots before the game. By the time the game is over I am more then sober enough to drive. But 9 out of 10 times we also hit up that pizza place for a slice and tallboy.
Back to top Go down

Sooner fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:17 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Often times I bring a little bottle of crown and me and my buddy take a few shots before the game. By the time the game is over I am more then sober enough to drive. But 9 out of 10 times we also hit up that pizza place for a slice and tallboy.
Nice. I drink as much as I want because my wife drives. She gets car sick unless she drives so I never drive anywhere.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Sooner fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:30 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Nice. I drink as much as I want because my wife drives. She gets car sick unless she drives so I never drive anywhere.

How far is the drive for you? It is just under an hour and half for me.
Back to top Go down

Sooner fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:34 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

How far is the drive for you? It is just under an hour and half for me.
30 min. Sometimes a little longer. We usually get a bite to eat at chilenos then go tailgate for a bit.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Sooner fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:40 pm

I love to take pictures at the game. I have like 50 uploaded over at ESPN on my profile. I have 200+ on my PC. I didn't go to any games last season but I went to every home game but 1 the season before. I got some great pics after that Texas Tech win. Players were running up to the crowd celebrating the win. I got good pics of Loadholt, Lewis, Bob and even JR the WWE announcer.
Back to top Go down

Sooner fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:47 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
I love to take pictures at the game. I have like 50 uploaded over at ESPN on my profile. I have 200+ on my PC. I didn't go to any games last season but I went to every home game but 1 the season before. I got some great pics after that Texas Tech win. Players were running up to the crowd celebrating the win. I got good pics of Loadholt, Lewis, Bob and even JR the WWE announcer.
Yeah my screensaver on my phone use to be a pic I took at the game. I need to do that again.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Sooner fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:40 am

Austin Box is hurt but I'm excited to see what RS Freshman Tom Wort can do. I remember watching his Youtube highlights when he signed to OU last year.
Back to top Go down

Sooner fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:02 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Austin Box is hurt but I'm excited to see what RS Freshman Tom Wort can do. I remember watching his Youtube highlights when he signed to OU last year.
I agree. But I hope Box gets better soon he is a beast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sooner fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans Empty

Back to top Go down

Sooner fans
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next