Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Expendables

Go down 
+7
LTFG
GDPofDRC
acccardinal12
SOKO
OU
r3dman7630
NoRegret
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

The Expendables - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Expendables   The Expendables - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:28 pm

Is Segal still in trouble for that whole sex slave/trafficing thing?
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Expendables   The Expendables - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:32 pm

Damn, I had forgotten about that. Rumors were that a judge cancelled his fat cop show after the allegations came out. I haven't heard anything about it in months though...
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The Expendables   The Expendables - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:34 pm

yeah I haven't heard anything on it since it first came out.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: The Expendables   The Expendables - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:45 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
All I can say is that all of these guys had to be considered and they must have had other projects in the works. I mean Seagal is doing that show about being a fat cop, right? You know that Chan, Diesel, JCVD and Chuck must have things going on... Then again, Ahnold found time while successfully running a state? Knowing that, there's really no excuses for all of them not to be in this movie...
Sly wanted JCVD to play his part but JVCD turned it down because he wants to stay away from movies like this since its all he ever filmed
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: The Expendables   The Expendables - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:13 pm

JCVD felt the part was "too small" for him. Segal had a scheduling conflict. Jackie, Chuck, & Vin were not approached as far as I know.

BTW Sooner? Chuck is Mexican-Irish, his first name is actually Carlos, the Spanish variation on Charles, which is where we get Chuck.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The Expendables   The Expendables - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:06 am

Andrew the Raider King wrote:
JCVD felt the part was "too small" for him. Segal had a scheduling conflict. Jackie, Chuck, & Vin were not approached as far as I know.

BTW Sooner? Chuck is Mexican-Irish, his first name is actually Carlos, the Spanish variation on Charles, which is where we get Chuck.

Chuck is Native American son not Mexican. He is from Ryan, Oklahoma. Not too far from here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Expendables   The Expendables - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Expendables
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2