Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lebron to chicago?

Go down 
+6
NoRegret
oggy420
Deezy0814
killerofchicken
OU
SOKO
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Lebron to chicago? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:44 am

yea probably would be
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:47 am

oggy420 wrote:
yea probably would be

Karl Malone and Barkley are singing on to get their rings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:48 am

No, Mutumbo too old and too much ball hogs.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:54 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
No, Mutumbo too old and too much ball hogs.

Yeah I'm joking of course. Just like with Malone and Barkley.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:54 am

Not really. Im sure Wade understands he will have a different role when LJ gets there.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:02 am

oggy420 wrote:
Not really. Im sure Wade understands he will have a different role when LJ gets there.

Yeah they played well together on the US team, they are friends off the court. I don't think they will have too many issues. But that doesn't make them unbeatable. Depends on how the rest of the roster fills out.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:08 am

I'm just tired of all the speculations.

Glad it will all be over tonight and we will see Lebron taking a huge paycut to sign with the OKC Thunder.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:09 am

they're talking about how bad it will be in Cleveland if he leaves. People might actually try to kill him if he comes back there to play a game for a diff team.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:10 am

oggy420 wrote:
they're talking about how bad it will be in Cleveland if he leaves. People might actually try to kill him if he comes back there to play a game for a diff team.

lmao
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:12 am

That statement is pretty farfetched, but not unlikely considering how much he helped boost up an already shitty economy in northeast ohio.

If he leaves, it has been said that around $20 million in business revenue alone would be lost per year, not to mention other things.

More people outta jobs, more people going hungry...Yeah, I could see that.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:17 am

they're also saying that the value of the cavs will drop by 70-100 mill!
thats a lot of green, yo!
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:20 am

(1) Yesterday Wade and Bosh announced together. If they were all going to the same team, to show unity and unselfishness, they would have announced together; This would be too much of a slap in D. Wade's face. Lebron's gets a hour prime-time show, and D. Wade who some say is on the same exact level as Lebron, or extremely close, announces as he did.

(2) Regarding Broussard's report, is it possible it's the Knicks but to he has been told by ESPN to lean heavily someplace else. Yesterday all logic suggested it was the Knicks as the favorite now with Chicago a much smaller possibility, and all other contenders essentially out of it, yet Broussard didn't even mention the Knicks whatsoever all day long;

(3) Lebron's legacy- if he wins it everyone will say, but for D. Wade, he wouldn't have won it; Lebron knows he has to win titles to replace Jordan as the greatest ever, but he's no fool. People are inhererently cruel, any title he wins with that powerhouse threesome, including 2 of the 3 best players in the game, will be massively tarnished;

(4) Zero chance D. Wade wants to give up his legacy as the face of the Heat. If Lebron's goes there suddenly it's more Lebron's Heat than Wade's Heat;

(5) It wil be the Knicks- NY, the Garden, what bringing a title after 37 years would mean, he'd be a NY legend with just 1 title. I am fairly certain Lebron wants to win a title next year, with Curry's contract being so valuable to other teams, and a trade of his contract for a upper-level point guard being more than possible, throw in Amare and a great shooter in Gallinari, I believe Lebron believes he can win a title in NY next year. He knows he can't win it in Cleveland and he doesnt want to follow in Jordan's footsteps.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:28 am

Lebron to chicago? - Page 2 B000026CTN.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:32 am

he's making his announcement 5 minutes from the Knicks training facility...
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:36 am

Broussard and ESPN are working the fuck out of this thing for nothing.
S A Smith reported it last week Lbron and Bosh would go to Miami with Wade via way of two reliable sources. Convenient no one who worked at ESPN could confirm that story? No. They have known about it for as long but have been planning on having tonight special since the Finals. Since S A smith broke the story Broussard has had headlines of Lbron Leaning towards Chicago, NY, Cleveland, LA Clip, and now that it's Thursday, Miami, along with reports of Bosh to Chicago and Houston and Wade to Chicago. Broussard hasn't broke shit, he has just kept the fake news twirling in build up to today's ESPN junk. The leak of Bosh and Wades signing to Miami by Lbrons camp was planned also to put more spotlight on the self proclaimed king for tonight, They have already known, ESPN just won't accept or aknowledge someone who doesn't work for them, Smith, getting the credit or messing their tv show/commercial plan.

Last edited by GDPofDRC on Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:39 am

i can't take this anymore. Im gonna go into hibernation until 9pm. Talk to u guys tonight.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:00 pm

oggy420 wrote:
i can't take this anymore. Im gonna go into hibernation until 9pm. Talk to u guys tonight.

LOL I can't imagine being a Cavs,Bulls,Knicks or Heat fan today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:04 pm

I'm a Bulls fan living in Australia so I can't talk to my mates about it because they hate basketball but i'm so nervous. The show is airing live here at 11am friday morning.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:54 pm

They're saying if Lebron leaves like he is....that he will be 2nd to Art Modell as the most hated man in Cleveland.

That's pretty bad. Not sure if you guys are able to comprehend the kind of hatred Art Modell has in the city of Cleveland. He WOULD get shot if he walked around alone up here lol.

Football is king in cleveland, not basketball, and not Lebron.

Lebron would be heavily hated, but like some analysts are saying it still wouldnt be as bad as Art Modell.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:55 pm

oggy420 wrote:

That means absolutely nothing. He held all his meetings in Ohio...so that could be used with the same rationale bro.

He's going to Miami. I dont buy into the crap that D-Wade wouldnt want Lebron on his team. He'd be a smart man to be hoping for it, and I think the fact that D-Wade, and Bosh are being so quiet about the whole thing, kinda tips it off for me.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:01 pm

NoRegret wrote:
oggy420 wrote:

That means absolutely nothing. He held all his meetings in Ohio...so that could be used with the same rationale bro.

He's going to Miami. I dont buy into the crap that D-Wade wouldnt want Lebron on his team. He'd be a smart man to be hoping for it, and I think the fact that D-Wade, and Bosh are being so quiet about the whole thing, kinda tips it off for me.
Good point
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

Favorite Fighter(s) : MMA-Forrest Griffin, Nate Diaz, GSP Boxing-Cotto,

PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:31 pm

Lebron is going to NY. No chance he goes to chicago
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:35 pm

Thomasdrrn09 wrote:

Says the guy who lives on the boarder of NY....don't deny it, I saw the map! lol
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:41 pm

i've been saying all along since Lebron QUIT on the Cavs during the playoffs that he'd be gone.

People are arguing with me about it on my facebook...some people are in denial, trying to clutch onto Lebron's nuts every last possible moment until he finally sticks the dagger into their hearts.
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

Favorite Fighter(s) : MMA-Forrest Griffin, Nate Diaz, GSP Boxing-Cotto,

PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:43 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Thomasdrrn09 wrote:

Says the guy who lives on the boarder of NY....don't deny it, I saw the map! lol

What map?? Anyway if he goes to Miami he is a tool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lebron to chicago?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next