Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lebron to chicago?

Go down 
+6
NoRegret
oggy420
Deezy0814
killerofchicken
OU
SOKO
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

Lebron to chicago? Empty
PostSubject: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:20 am

Just a rumor but my boy in cleveland who works for the system said lebron changed some tax paper work over to chicago. so we will see tonight if there is any truth to it. I say chicago or miami
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Lebron to chicago? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:22 am

rumors on ESPN say he is leaning toward Miami
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5363055
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Lebron to chicago? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:23 am

yah, everyones gota different story about where he's going, cant we just wait till tonight to find out lol. i find it funny that hes having an hour long story just to rip out clevelands heart
Back to top Go down

Lebron to chicago? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:27 am

As a Bulls fan can you stop teasing me tongue
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Lebron to chicago? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:36 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
As a Bulls fan can you stop teasing me tongue

I added a question mark so it doesn't look so much like an announcment.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Lebron to chicago? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:36 am

Stories of him going to Miami have multiple sources.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Lebron to chicago? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:38 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Stories of him going to Miami have multiple sources.
including chris brussard (spelling)
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

Lebron to chicago? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:41 am

I first said miami and Im sticking to it.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Lebron to chicago? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:42 am

thanks sooners
Back to top Go down
Deezy0814
Green Belt
Green Belt
Deezy0814

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage Jackson

Lebron to chicago? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:49 am

if Bron goes to miami there gonna have a nasty team with him wade and beasley
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Lebron to chicago? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:50 am

sokolkevin wrote:
thanks sooners

no prob, if you are right about this you get major props for breaking the story on here.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Lebron to chicago? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:07 am

it's miami

in which case i will no longer watch nba basketball
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Lebron to chicago? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:11 am

oggy420 wrote:
it's miami

in which case i will no longer watch nba basketball

Why? Sorry man but NY is pretty much out of the running for James right now. But they have room to go after Melo and Parker next year. A Parker, Melo, Amare core is still pretty sweet.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Lebron to chicago? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:15 am

Lebron, Bosh, and Wade. Just think about that for a sec. Thats the most ridiculous team ever. LA can forget about his 3-peat is this really happens. These guys were considered the big 3 of the free agent class. No one will be able to compete with them
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Lebron to chicago? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:18 am

oggy420 wrote:
Lebron, Bosh, and Wade. Just think about that for a sec. Thats the most ridiculous team ever. LA can forget about his 3-peat is this really happens. These guys were considered the big 3 of the free agent class. No one will be able to compete with them
after they sign them 3, all they have left is 1.8 million to spend
the rest they have to sign to the league minimum... sure they can rack on a few good players that way but a championship team needs role players imo...
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Lebron to chicago? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:18 am

oggy420 wrote:

Ehhh I think the right team could do it. Give Boston a fresh peice or two. I think a more team oriented team has a shot. Depends on what kind of players they can get to go with the HUGE 3.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Lebron to chicago? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:19 am

keep in mind as of today they have 3 or 4 players on the roster...
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Lebron to chicago? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:21 am

yea i guess that makes sense about the cap room, but even if you pair those guys with a bunch of 7th rounders they are still sick nasty with those 3. Wade and Lebron? I can't even fathom it
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Lebron to chicago? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:24 am

too much ego for too little ball... i just cant see lebron signing with 2 other superstars and feeling good about himself... y'know what i mean?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Lebron to chicago? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:25 am

oggy420 wrote:
yea i guess that makes sense about the cap room, but even if you pair those guys with a bunch of 7th rounders they are still sick nasty with those 3. Wade and Lebron? I can't even fathom it

More then likely you will get some old Vets taking extreme pay cuts to jump on board.
But other deeper, more complete teams might be able to give them problems. Plenty of great players left in the league, you could see other big connections happen soon. CP3 and Melo can both be had in the next couple years.
Back to top Go down

Lebron to chicago? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:28 am

Unless they sign a good defending centre then Howard and Bynum will kill them in the middle.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Lebron to chicago? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:31 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Unless they sign a good defending centre then Howard and Bynum will kill them in the middle.

Maybe Mutombo can make a comeback?
Back to top Go down

Lebron to chicago? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:32 am

Lol.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Lebron to chicago? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:34 am

lmao

Lebron to chicago? Mutombo_finger_wag
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Lebron to chicago? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:41 am

killerofchicken wrote:
lmao

Lebron to chicago? Mutombo_finger_wag

Iverson
Wade
LeBron
Bosh
Motombo

Championship lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lebron to chicago? Empty