Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Did you know the Dinosaurs never went extinct? Not even a little bit.

Go down 
+5
Birdofthad
acccardinal12
GDPofDRC
OU
Wolfgangsta
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Did you know the Dinosaurs never went extinct? Not even a little bit.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did you know the Dinosaurs never went extinct? Not even a little bit.    Did you know the Dinosaurs never went extinct? Not even a little bit.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:36 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Jokes on you mothafuckas, crocs aint no direct descendants of dinos, they evolved from archosaurs which dinos also evolved from around the same time, way back at the beginning of the dino age.

Jokes on you tough guy I learned that shit in 2nd grade!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Did you know the Dinosaurs never went extinct? Not even a little bit.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did you know the Dinosaurs never went extinct? Not even a little bit.    Did you know the Dinosaurs never went extinct? Not even a little bit.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:41 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Jokes on you mothafuckas, crocs aint no direct descendants of dinos, they evolved from archosaurs which dinos also evolved from around the same time, way back at the beginning of the dino age.

Bullhockey! They were made from aliens having sex with dinosaurs. You don't know nuffin!
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Did you know the Dinosaurs never went extinct? Not even a little bit.    Did you know the Dinosaurs never went extinct? Not even a little bit.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:47 pm

God made the world 4000 years ago exactly like it is today.

And he made women and blacks below regular people.

EDIT - sorry guys I let farmer use my account.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Did you know the Dinosaurs never went extinct? Not even a little bit.    Did you know the Dinosaurs never went extinct? Not even a little bit.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:29 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
I could've swore I learned that Alligators and Birds were direct discendants of dino's when I was in 5th-6th grade.

This is also when BBC learned that he was actually a boy, and that the little bump on his midsection was not a small tumor...hahahaha

BAAAAHHHHH!!! Im up 2-1 on you now! lol
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Did you know the Dinosaurs never went extinct? Not even a little bit.    Did you know the Dinosaurs never went extinct? Not even a little bit.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:33 pm

BBC didn't finally accept he was a boy until sometime last year though. I still am not convinced.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Did you know the Dinosaurs never went extinct? Not even a little bit.    Did you know the Dinosaurs never went extinct? Not even a little bit.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:36 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
BBC didn't finally accept he was a boy until sometime last year though. I still am not convinced.

I didn't realize BBC was post-op. When did that happen?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Did you know the Dinosaurs never went extinct? Not even a little bit.    Did you know the Dinosaurs never went extinct? Not even a little bit.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:16 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

I didn't realize BBC was post-op. When did that happen?

What has six legs, crys alot, and walks funny? You three after I anal rape you! Sooners I told you I never had the penis reduction. I thought your girl told you? Wolf your mom is hairy, Regret you are not because puberty still hasn't found you. bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Did you know the Dinosaurs never went extinct? Not even a little bit.    Did you know the Dinosaurs never went extinct? Not even a little bit.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:24 pm

What is black and white and illiterate all over?

A BBC family reunion.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Did you know the Dinosaurs never went extinct? Not even a little bit.    Did you know the Dinosaurs never went extinct? Not even a little bit.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:29 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
What is black and white and illiterate all over?

A BBC family reunion.

ROFL! Good one! What does Illiterate mean?
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Did you know the Dinosaurs never went extinct? Not even a little bit.    Did you know the Dinosaurs never went extinct? Not even a little bit.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:00 pm

Here is all I know about Dinosaurs. If the commonly accepted ones T-rexes, velocoraptors, stegosauruses, etc. came back or were JPed into existence, Liberals would fight for their rights and I would be Pete Postlewaite in JP2.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Did you know the Dinosaurs never went extinct? Not even a little bit.    Did you know the Dinosaurs never went extinct? Not even a little bit.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:04 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Forgive this question but you are talking about the author that kid cited when he was talking to Grant in the first JP right before they find a sick tric and dig in it's poopy right?

Or a real Bakker?

One of my teachers in grade school took us to some Bakker symposium back in the early 90's. It was the in thing to do.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Did you know the Dinosaurs never went extinct? Not even a little bit.    Did you know the Dinosaurs never went extinct? Not even a little bit.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:08 pm

Oh lol. I thought that was a JP in joke.

Strange to think a Crow is every bit a Dinosaur as a T-rex, and in the same family.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Did you know the Dinosaurs never went extinct? Not even a little bit.    Did you know the Dinosaurs never went extinct? Not even a little bit.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:38 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Oh lol. I thought that was a JP in joke.

Strange to think a Crow is every bit a Dinosaur as a T-rex, and in the same family.

A crow being related to a T-Rex makes me lose respect for the T-Rex!
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Did you know the Dinosaurs never went extinct? Not even a little bit.    Did you know the Dinosaurs never went extinct? Not even a little bit.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:53 pm

Ah, life in the old days

Did you know the Dinosaurs never went extinct? Not even a little bit.  - Page 2 Jesus_dinosaur
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you know the Dinosaurs never went extinct? Not even a little bit.    Did you know the Dinosaurs never went extinct? Not even a little bit.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Did you know the Dinosaurs never went extinct? Not even a little bit.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2