Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey Bird

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Hey Bird   Hey Bird EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:51 pm

Did you get my last message?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bird   Hey Bird EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:54 pm

yes sooners its not even worth responding to I am not going to convince you

have fun thinking Pac is top 10 P4P while guys like me dmar and Ali laugh at ya
Back to top Go down

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bird   Hey Bird EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:55 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
yes sooners its not even worth responding to I am not going to convince you

have fun thinking Pac is top 10 P4P while guys like me dmar and Ali laugh at ya
No my message not my post. But thanks for being an ass.

BTW if Marble was here he would be arguing with me against you guys.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bird   Hey Bird EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:05 pm

hahah waaaaa

to bad marble did a top 10 and Pac wasnt in it
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bird   Hey Bird EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:08 pm

so wheres Erik Morales in all this

or was him kicking the shit out of Pac just a fluke?????
Back to top Go down

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bird   Hey Bird EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:11 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
hahah waaaaa

to bad marble did a top 10 and Pac wasnt in it
Yes but he did give a bunch of reasons why he could be when he was arguing with us. I sent you a PM yeseterday did you get it?
Back to top Go down

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bird   Hey Bird EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:13 pm

Birdofthad wrote:

The guy who beat Pac 5 rounds to 7 and then got KTFO for the first and second time by Pac? That the guy you are talking about?
If thats called kicking the shit out of someone I guess JLC kicked the shit out of Floyd right?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bird   Hey Bird EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:16 pm

oh I dont know go look up how long Hagler was champ for

hmmm Mickey Walker a welterweight beating Heavyweights

ahhh lets see Gene Tunney FUCKING BEAT GREB 4 TIMES then Dempsey, when he was really a Light Heavy

ahhh yes thats right Henry Armstrong 21 defenses in under 2 years

Tony Canzoneri winning titles in his teens and beating the shit outta guys with brittle hands

Benny Leonard 200+ fights 5 losses

Jack Johnson champ for 7 years

Greb 299 fights 8 losses

Joe Louis 12 year run as champ

pep 230 wins 11 losses

Joe Gans 123 wins 9 losses

Marciano undefeated

Duran 100 + wins

Sam Langford 293 bouts

Jimmy Wilde 131 wins 3 losses

barney ross72 wins 4 losses

Archie Moore 183 wins 131 KOs

The original Joe Walcott 134 bouts 70 wins in no decision era

neg me all you want your wrong

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bird   Hey Bird EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:16 pm

oh im sorry guess you live in La la land where Erik Morales didnt beat Pacquiao and Floyd mayweather has a loss on his record
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bird   Hey Bird EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:17 pm

ya go head and do HW
Back to top Go down

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bird   Hey Bird EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:19 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
oh im sorry guess you live in La la land where Erik Morales didnt beat Pacquiao and Floyd mayweather has a loss on his record
WTF we all know about that JLC fight Bird. Anyways you know you full of shit about the Morales thing.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bird   Hey Bird EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:20 pm

theres 17 people

add in Ali , Robinson , Chavez, Ketchel and McLarnin

21 people better than Pac all time
Back to top Go down

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bird   Hey Bird EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:21 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
ya go head and do HW
LOL thats all I started this thread for and look where it led. Fuck Bird you need to calm down. LOL
BTW I love you just dont tell Ali I said so OK?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Hey Bird Empty

ya Floyd wins first 4 rounds easy, rest is up for interpretation

what happened in remathc

oh so Pac didnt lose i guess I am full of shit

NO

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Hey Bird Empty

love you to hahah
Back to top Go down

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bird   Hey Bird EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:22 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
oh I dont know go look up how long Hagler was champ for

hmmm Mickey Walker a welterweight beating Heavyweights

ahhh lets see Gene Tunney FUCKING BEAT GREB 4 TIMES then Dempsey, when he was really a Light Heavy

ahhh yes thats right Henry Armstrong 21 defenses in under 2 years

Tony Canzoneri winning titles in his teens and beating the shit outta guys with brittle hands

Benny Leonard 200+ fights 5 losses

Jack Johnson champ for 7 years

Greb 299 fights 8 losses

Joe Louis 12 year run as champ

pep 230 wins 11 losses

Joe Gans 123 wins 9 losses

Marciano undefeated

Duran 100 + wins

Sam Langford 293 bouts

Jimmy Wilde 131 wins 3 losses

barney ross72 wins 4 losses

Archie Moore 183 wins 131 KOs

The original Joe Walcott 134 bouts 70 wins in no decision era

neg me all you want your wrong

Neg you? I have never neged anyone I dont think? I damn sure wouldnt neg you I love you.

See thats the Why answer I was wanting.
Back to top Go down

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bird   Hey Bird EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:24 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
ya Floyd wins first 4 rounds easy, rest is up for interpretation

what happened in remathc

oh so Pac didnt lose i guess I am full of shit

NO

No he lost 7 rounds to 5. Did I write that wrong? I was just saying getting the shit beat out of you is not a close fight were you barely win. Right?
Back to top Go down

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bird   Hey Bird EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:34 pm

Ok Bird let me ask you this. How does a fighter in the current generation get into the top 10? Hell even top 20?
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bird   Hey Bird EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:34 am

Birdofthad wrote:

Bird, I'm surprised at you? The Pac man is easily the number one pfp fighter in the world. You'll see. There's plenty of fighting left, with or without Floyd. Laughing
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

Favorite Fighter(s) : marciano pep robinson greb manny pac

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bird   Hey Bird EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:33 am

sooner i feel i can anser your question..a fighter today or in the future cracking the top 10..next to impossible.who are they going to replace.how are they going to achieve that by fighting twice a year.the top ten or more guys the top 20 mostly fought the whos who of boxing and often and several fights with 5-6-7 other great ones..today we have at least 2 fighters that i feel are in the elite.the top 100 of all time.pac and floyd..that list is the greatest of the greats.in 25 or more years we may expand that list to 150 fighters as the best ever including or adding todays or future fighters and a few old timers overlooked....
we can recognized them as very very special fighters once they truly make and earn that list...with at least 150 000 or more fighters in boxing history to be in the top 100 or 150 indeed is a great honor for many a great is left off that elite list...can they crack the top 10..absolutely never..unless things drasticaly change.why.1.fighters today dont fight.2.most of the best fight several years twice a year..or less.mosley and floyd are pertfect examples over the last 5 years.3.every top fighter avoids fighting the best fighters of there era.the old guys fought almost all the best in there era and some 2-3 or 4 times each.greb robinson charles langford and so many others are examples.4.most fighters and mangers today are looking to keep there record intact avoiding a potential loss thats why they avoid most of the other top fighters..they give excuses like not enough money tv dates hes not a draw and 50 others phoney reasons not to fight.5.the greats of the past no matter how succesfull had hunger in there soul and pride and was more than willing to prove it over and over..today they lack all of that in spades.

we have great ones fighting today indeed and will in the future.some will make that elite list some will come close but untill they walk the steps of greb pep robinson armstrong tunney langford and many others they will never be a top ten fighter..there should be total agreement there...will we view some of todays and future fighters as special fighters..indeed we ALL will.that in itself is glory enough.
Back to top Go down

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bird   Hey Bird EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:09 am

dmar5143 wrote:
sooner i feel i can anser your question..a fighter today or in the future cracking the top 10..next to impossible.who are they going to replace.how are they going to achieve that by fighting twice a year.the top ten or more guys the top 20 mostly fought the whos who of boxing and often and several fights with 5-6-7 other great ones..today we have at least 2 fighters that i feel are in the elite.the top 100 of all time.pac and floyd..that list is the greatest of the greats.in 25 or more years we may expand that list to 150 fighters as the best ever including or adding todays or future fighters and a few old timers overlooked....
we can recognized them as very very special fighters once they truly make and earn that list...with at least 150 000 or more fighters in boxing history to be in the top 100 or 150 indeed is a great honor for many a great is left off that elite list...can they crack the top 10..absolutely never..unless things drasticaly change.why.1.fighters today dont fight.2.most of the best fight several years twice a year..or less.mosley and floyd are pertfect examples over the last 5 years.3.every top fighter avoids fighting the best fighters of there era.the old guys fought almost all the best in there era and some 2-3 or 4 times each.greb robinson charles langford and so many others are examples.4.most fighters and mangers today are looking to keep there record intact avoiding a potential loss thats why they avoid most of the other top fighters..they give excuses like not enough money tv dates hes not a draw and 50 others phoney reasons not to fight.5.the greats of the past no matter how succesfull had hunger in there soul and pride and was more than willing to prove it over and over..today they lack all of that in spades.

we have great ones fighting today indeed and will in the future.some will make that elite list some will come close but untill they walk the steps of greb pep robinson armstrong tunney langford and many others they will never be a top ten fighter..there should be total agreement there...will we view some of todays and future fighters as special fighters..indeed we ALL will.that in itself is glory enough.
Does that not seem messed up to you that a 106 pounder has now become the top dog at 147. He has won 8 titiles in 8 divisions and on top of that he has won 4 of the original divisions. Something that has never been done before. Also he has beat a list of HOF fighters. And you say he can do nothing to get into the top 10. What about everyone saying guys like Hagler and Leonard deserve to be on that list but not a great like Pac?
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bird   Hey Bird EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:45 am

Hey Bird, did you hear the Stars have cut ties with Modano ? They wont offer him a contract. If he wants to play, it wil have to be somewhere else. I'm surprised the organization didn't let him make the decision for himself.
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bird   Hey Bird EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:47 am

sooner here we go again..first its 7 titles for pac not 8..noo it doesnt mess me up at all.hey a former flyweight won the real LH crown .carpentier so pac going from 106 to 147 dont mess me up..again please read.armstrong had 3 titles fought for the middle title and got a draw..thats close to 4 at the same time.if he fought today or even then and there was a 130 and 154 division he didnt fight the 140 lbder but is there any doubt if he did is there a doubt that he would of not won..giving him 6 at the same timew and if there were 3 or 4 middle champs since garcia was a dam good fighter and a philipino by the way he could have had 7 at the same time..your hung up on that one feat of pacs where i say greb in 1919 had 43 fights beat 6 REAL hofamers and no losses in ONE year is far more impressive than pacs 7 titles.anyone disagree with that dominance..or that armstrong would of not won at 130 or 140 or 154..come on..hagler and the other guy are not top tenors i dont care what anyone says.period.nor is green p4p the best as you listed him before ward destroyed him...pac for the most part of his career had huge vulnerable points..extremly poor balance could not take a body shot.with thoses weaknesses and easy to hit armstrong saddler bnewnny leanord and several other fighters and i mean several others would of kick the shit out of pac and destroyed him inside 8..thats fact not fiction..it took years for freddie roach to turn him into a more complete and yes great fighter..even given that at 126 pacs no match for saddler pep ot arguello for example who would of time the shit out of him..duran benny leanord at 135 eat him up.at 147 forget it.hearns robinson leanard basilio mickey walker and others would crush him..
look im a pac fan and yes his feat is excellent..armstrong would of done the same but ONLY would of had 6 or 7 titles at the SAME time..grebs 1919 overshaddows anything pac ever did.armstrongs 21 defenses in 2 years also does.jimmy wilde at 112 or106 destroys him...pacs a great one indeed.a top 8 of all time.surely you are joking..a fantastic feat yes.the greatest feat ever.nooo.i just listed 3 that are greater feats..lets rule out louis cause he dominated only one division...please.your hung up to much on pac who has flaws even today that the all time greats i mentioned would take him apart because of it.
why cant you except that we feel pac is a all time great and the several reasons why he isnt close to a top 10..yes divsions are every 3 or 4 pounds today and thats a laughable joke.

Last edited by dmar5143 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bird   Hey Bird EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:49 am

sooner NOT everyone is saying hagler and leanord are top ten of all time..its more like a few not everyone.far from it.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bird   Hey Bird EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:41 pm

Canvas wrote:
Hey Bird, did you hear the Stars have cut ties with Modano ? They wont offer him a contract. If he wants to play, it wil have to be somewhere else. I'm surprised the organization didn't let him make the decision for himself.

that sucks, Mo spent alot of his money and basically is living off his last contract, plus he was playing good last season stupid move imo

they have no fucking defense so why not keep the face of your franchise around

the real problem is Tom Hicks has no money to waste on old timers cause Tom Hicks is a fucking idiot

and Frank just vause Pac is 1 or 2 P4P right know doesnt mean he is top 10 all time or even close

So is Roy Jones top 10 all time cause he was P4P 1 for a decade? no
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bird   Hey Bird Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Bird
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next