Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey Bird

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Hey Bird   Hey Bird EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:40 pm

My pick of OU vs Oregan is looking better and better.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bird   Hey Bird EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:03 am

ya it acytually is
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bird   Hey Bird EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:41 am

Oklahoma isnt going undefeated.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bird   Hey Bird EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:14 am

timthebim wrote:
word up.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bird   Hey Bird EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:21 am

Neither is Oregon so its all good
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bird   Hey Bird EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:04 pm

Thats what I like to hear. Now if Toledo school for the blind or whoever Boise States next opponent is can pull the upset the word will be great.
Back to top Go down

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bird   Hey Bird EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 3:13 pm

Damn I wish we had college sports here in Australia. It seems like you guys love it.
Back to top Go down

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bird   Hey Bird EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:10 pm

timthebim wrote:
Who beats them?
Back to top Go down

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bird   Hey Bird EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:11 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
ya it acytually is
Im telling you its going to happen and its going to be a great game.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bird   Hey Bird EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:17 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
Who beats them?

One of the teams left on their schedule
Back to top Go down

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bird   Hey Bird EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:25 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
Who beats them?

One of the teams left on their schedule
Who? Come on you cant just talk smack and say that and not have any clue who beats them.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bird   Hey Bird EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:33 pm

Yeah because I'm sure South Carolina was a real popular answer when Alabama fans were saying the same shit last week. There are quite a few games left on the schedule they are fully capable of losing
Back to top Go down

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bird   Hey Bird EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:34 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Yeah because I'm sure South Carolina was a real popular answer when Alabama fans were saying the same shit last week. There are quite a few games left on the schedule they are fully capable of losing
You can say that weak shit about every team. Your just hating.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bird   Hey Bird EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:37 pm

I have better things to worry about than hating on Oklahoma football lol. I'd actually like to see them make the title game to watch Boise beat them again
Back to top Go down

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bird   Hey Bird EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:43 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
I have better things to worry about than hating on Oklahoma football lol. I'd actually like to see them make the title game to watch Boise beat them again
Boise would get their ass handed to them by this OU team. They were lucky to have won against an average OU team and it took a last second trick play to do it.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bird   Hey Bird EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:47 pm

Yeah seems like Boise is always going to get their asses handed to them when they play big time teams. Funny how it never happens though
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bird   Hey Bird EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:24 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Damn I wish we had college sports here in Australia. It seems like you guys love it.
LOL! you are missing out buddy im pretty sure all of us would die for our team and fight for them as well hahaha!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bird   Hey Bird EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:58 pm

we gotta take down USC at home with 2 weeks to get ready and beat Arizona and State we should be able to stay unbeaten if DT is fully recovered
Back to top Go down

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bird   Hey Bird EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:33 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Yeah seems like Boise is always going to get their asses handed to them when they play big time teams. Funny how it never happens though
Really? I hope they get the chance because against on the top schools when they are not on a down year will beat the shit out of Boise. And I am not talking about them playing TCU again.

BTW Boise is what 2-4 in their last 6 bowl games. Against power houses like TCU and East Carolina.
Back to top Go down

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bird   Hey Bird EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:35 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
we gotta take down USC at home with 2 weeks to get ready and beat Arizona and State we should be able to stay unbeaten if DT is fully recovered
Yeah I think your biggest comp is USC and they really are not very good this year. Mark my words OU v OU.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bird   Hey Bird EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:17 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
Really? I hope they get the chance because against on the top schools when they are not on a down year will beat the shit out of Boise. And I am not talking about them playing TCU again.

BTW Boise is what 2-4 in their last 6 bowl games. Against power houses like TCU and East Carolina.

A loss to TCU is something to be ashamed of? Oh that's right, you only give credit to teams playing in BCS conferences. This is why college football is so fucked up. Everyone bashes a team that doesn't play in a major conference and they can't do anything about it whereas in college basketball a team like Butler can actually go out on the floor and shut everybody's mouth up

And bowl records? Hasn't Oklahoma lost like 5 BCS games in a row and gotten crushed in like 3 of them? Maybe you're rooting for the team that can't hang with the big boys when it counts
Back to top Go down

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bird   Hey Bird EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:28 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

A loss to TCU is something to be ashamed of? Oh that's right, you only give credit to teams playing in BCS conferences. This is why college football is so fucked up. Everyone bashes a team that doesn't play in a major conference and they can't do anything about it whereas in college basketball a team like Butler can actually go out on the floor and shut everybody's mouth up

And bowl records? Hasn't Oklahoma lost like 5 BCS games in a row and gotten crushed in like 3 of them? Maybe you're rooting for the team that can't hang with the big boys when it counts
Actually just to show you dont know what your talking about we won our last bowl game. And hell yes a loss to TCU is something to be ashamed of. Your crazy if you think OU fans would not be and have been ashamed of losing to teams like that.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bird   Hey Bird EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:35 pm

I said BCS games. You've lost 5 in a row including one to Boise State. I hope you're embarrassed by that. Congrats on beating Stanford in whatever meaningless bowl game you played in last year though
Back to top Go down

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bird   Hey Bird EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:39 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
I said BCS games. You've lost 5 in a row including one to Boise State. I hope you're embarrassed by that. Congrats on beating Stanford in whatever meaningless bowl game you played in last year though
I am embarrassed by that loss. We should have never even let them in that game. BTW guys the BCS just showed how shitty of a schedule that Boise plays.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/rankings
Back to top Go down

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bird   Hey Bird EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:26 pm

josh200612 wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
LOL! you are missing out buddy im pretty sure all of us would die for our team and fight for them as well hahaha!

I adopted an American College Basketball team ages ago. Right now I only watch American Football if nothing else is on. I find it hard to follow college football as their is no champion at the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Bird   Hey Bird Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Bird
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next