Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Moving : Guess What I just Found

Go down 
+2
acccardinal12
Birdofthad
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Moving : Guess What I just Found Empty
PostSubject: Moving : Guess What I just Found   Moving : Guess What I just Found EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:52 pm

Moving out of the apartment i have been in for couple months into a house, guess what i found in one of my sock drawers

some Kush from atleast a month and a half ago

whooops
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Moving : Guess What I just Found   Moving : Guess What I just Found EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:46 am

Did that a few times before. Always makes ya happy.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Moving : Guess What I just Found   Moving : Guess What I just Found EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:24 am

I wish I could stumble across some fucking kush. Fuck you guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Moving : Guess What I just Found   Moving : Guess What I just Found EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:29 am

Quote :
nobody ever sees me taking this angle, but I do.. with force. Grow up and do coke like an adult!
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Moving : Guess What I just Found   Moving : Guess What I just Found EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:56 am

I know the feeling I left for florida and smoked it all up on the trip and as soon as I got home I couldnt get a hold of my man and was getting pissed cause I had just drove 6 hours and needed a blunt. come to find out the blunt I rolled before I left for the trip I left that bag in my night stand oops. Im in the bed watching t.v all stressed out and what do I smell some fucking kush and boy was that a treat. Def one of the better feelings for us smokers.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Moving : Guess What I just Found   Moving : Guess What I just Found EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:00 am

ohh dude i was at the rents house the other day, found a baggie in the laundry room that was at least a couple of years old lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving : Guess What I just Found   Moving : Guess What I just Found Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving : Guess What I just Found
Page 1 of 1