Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is your guess?

Go down 
+3
bobbitt15
LTFG
OU
7 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

What is your guess? Empty
PostSubject: What is your guess?   What is your guess? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:11 pm

I'm at my office right now and thru my window I can see one of the major roads here. Well there is someone stopped in the middle of the road, flashers on. That is where we start watching the situation out the window. Fire/rescue show up and walk up to the car. Appears they put on an oxygen mask. 2 Cops and what appears to be a detective show up. Takes awile but the driver is finally put on a stretcher. Appears to be a woman between 25-35 years of age.
Now what happened to the person in the car? Odd because they are in the middle of the road, flashers on but there is a turn into to Subway about 10 feet infront of the car. They obviously didn't have time to pull in but were aware enough to turn on the flashers.
So what happened to the person in the car? What is your guess???
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: What is your guess?   What is your guess? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:14 pm

Seizure or diabetic reaction...
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: What is your guess?   What is your guess? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:16 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:

That was my guess. Siezure, diabetic reaction or stroke. The woman was rather large but still fairly young. The odd part was they were maybe 10 feet away from a turn in and for whatever reason could not make it. She did have her legs bent on the stretcher so she was awake.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: What is your guess?   What is your guess? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:17 pm

I was gonna say spontaneous combustion
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: What is your guess?   What is your guess? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:17 pm

OD'ed on some crack or something
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: What is your guess?   What is your guess? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:20 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
LikesToFightGuy wrote:

The woman was rather large but still fairly young.

Was there a ham sandwich in the car?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: What is your guess?   What is your guess? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:28 pm

killerofchicken wrote:

You know what, judging by the car, the neighborhood around here and the people who showed up to check on her.....seems like a very real possibility lol
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: What is your guess?   What is your guess? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:32 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

You know what, judging by the car, the neighborhood around here and the people who showed up to check on her.....seems like a very real possibility lol
lol, i cant believe were making a joke out of a situation like this.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: What is your guess?   What is your guess? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:34 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

We were watching it out the window like it was TV lol, they were obviously still alive and kicking so it isn't too bad.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: What is your guess?   What is your guess? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:42 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

We were watching it out the window like it was TV lol, they were obviously still alive and kicking so it isn't too bad.
haha not bad, not too long ago i was sitting here at work looking out the window and a drunk driver flipped his pick up and landed on out parking lot. it was the most exciting day i ever had at work lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: What is your guess?   What is your guess? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:47 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

haha not bad, not too long ago i was sitting here at work looking out the window and a drunk driver flipped his pick up and landed on out parking lot. it was the most exciting day i ever had at work lol

We had a guy about 3 months ago run 2 red lights going 80mph smash into the sign out front. You just saw a huge flash of light and parts flying everywhere. The guy got right out of the car unhurt, probably drunk, he was rambling on and on but was probably in shock.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: What is your guess?   What is your guess? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:11 pm

I will go with what LTFG and Sooners said. My fourth choice is that the person robbed a bank and got shot. They called 911 and since a gun shot was involved the police had to come also. My fifth choice would be that they got a bad haircut. That always makes me stop on the HWY and turn on my emergency signal.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: What is your guess?   What is your guess? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:30 pm

Maybe she was pregnant and giving birth? U said her legs was bent on the stretcher.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: What is your guess?   What is your guess? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:34 pm

timthebim wrote:
Maybe she was pregnant and giving birth? U said her legs was bent on the stretcher.

That would have to be one dumb mom to stop in traffic. Wait a sec and pull over somewhere safe. I am leaning more towards bad haircut.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: What is your guess?   What is your guess? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:34 pm

timthebim wrote:

No she wasn't pregnant, I'm pretty sure of it.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: What is your guess?   What is your guess? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:39 pm

Do you even know Sooners?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: What is your guess?   What is your guess? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:45 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Do you even know Sooners?

no, we were just watching it out the window, it was a slow day on here. Since we were talking/guessing here in the office I just thought I would get some others opinions on this slow Monday. Probably no way for me to find out but it made the morning a little more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your guess?   What is your guess? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your guess?
Page 1 of 1