Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hawaii football coach says "Faggot"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Hawaii football coach says "Faggot" Empty
PostSubject: Hawaii football coach says "Faggot"   Hawaii football coach says "Faggot" EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:08 pm

Check out OTL today. He was then on camera crying like a fucking faggot. Now we know someone besides Dana to say it in front of reporters/blogs. I think it's funny how much trouble you can get in for saying faggot.
Back to top Go down
joshkellerseattle
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
joshkellerseattle

Favorite Fighter(s) : Machida, GSP, Randy

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii football coach says "Faggot"   Hawaii football coach says "Faggot" EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 5:44 pm

I like Chris Rock's piece on the word...but then again I'm not dumb enough to say "faggot" when there are many cameras pointed at me.
Back to top Go down
The Great One
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
The Great One

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin, Lyoto Machida, GSP, Hendo, Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii football coach says "Faggot"   Hawaii football coach says "Faggot" EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:35 pm

I think it's bullcrap, the amount of punishment they are giving this guy. His 30 day without pay is gonna cost him $170,000...which is way more than more serious offenses cost people in sports.

People throw that word around like its nothing anyways. Get over it people. People are retarded lol.

Good post though Og.
Back to top Go down
Jruq
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jruq

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii football coach says "Faggot"   Hawaii football coach says "Faggot" EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:05 pm

People have to learn to hide their homophobia a little better. It's an offensive word, and directly insults about 10% of the population.
I'm surprised at how hard they are coming down on the guy, but he is an idiot for saying it on camera and should have known better.

Meh, homophobia is still socially acceptable in most circles, but times will change and people will accept it a little more and hide their hate.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii football coach says "Faggot"   Hawaii football coach says "Faggot" EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:34 pm

i never say it in public just with my close friends. Gay people are fine with me they can do whatever they want to do but im tired at them claiming so many damn names to take offense to.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii football coach says "Faggot"   Hawaii football coach says "Faggot" EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:11 am

Fags.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii football coach says "Faggot"   Hawaii football coach says "Faggot" Empty

Back to top Go down

Hawaii football coach says "Faggot"
Page 1 of 1