Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care?

Go down 
+7
chorky777
LA
Ninja
GDPofDRC
killerofchicken
bobbitt15
Wolfgangsta
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do you care
No. Rios is a faggot.
So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care? Vote_lcap94%So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care? Vote_rcap
 94% [ 15 ]
Yes, faggot is a naughty word.
So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care? Vote_lcap6%So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care? Empty
PostSubject: So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care?   So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:26 pm

Because I don't. Snowden, Rios and Bookhouse all look stupid to me for their fabricated outrage too.

At some point we need to remember we are fans and bloggers of cage fighting. Shut up, faggots.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care?   So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:28 pm

Lol did you see his statement when he said to just switch faggot to cocksucker
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care?   So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:28 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care?   So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:36 pm

Ya I seen that. I'm more interested at this point in the fake outrage and sensationalism from SBnation about it.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care?   So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:42 pm

Standard shit talking. Dana laughs this off. Joe laughs this off. Gay rights groups menstruate furiously.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care?   So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:50 pm

Yeah I refuse to be part of this movement that tries to turn faggot into some extreme hateful word. Good for gays that they are becoming more accepted than they have been in the past but I will continue to refer to people that I don't like as fags for the considerable future
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care?   So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:58 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Yeah I refuse to be part of this movement that tries to turn faggot into some extreme hateful word. Good for gays that they are becoming more accepted than they have been in the past but I will continue to refer to people that I don't like as fags for the considerable future

Win.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care?   So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:02 pm

Nope. Rios is classless idiot and I was properly owned by Rogan, The voice, and Sean McCorkle.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care?   So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:12 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care?   So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 5:05 pm

What's with the sig G? you'll win something real soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care?   So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 6:12 pm

Who voted naughty?
Back to top Go down
chorky777
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Weidman, McGregor, Pettis, Cowboy

PostSubject: Re: So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care?   So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 6:15 pm

The Chorkster.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care?   So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 6:23 pm

fag
Back to top Go down
chorky777
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care?   So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 6:34 pm

Haha, that's the reason I voted for it. I think it's weird that people are defending an ad hominem attack that's being evoked in response to something that could have been stopped by using proper, logical reasoning with some good name calling. Don't get me wrong, I love some good ol' fashioned name calling, but not by itself. There's a reason ad hominem attacks are logical fallacies. They cause arguments to shift to the attack, and not to the substance, in this case the name of a kick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care?   So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 6:53 pm

Well if the cock fits.....
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care?   So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:32 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:

Amen brother!
Back to top Go down
chorky777
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care?   So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:11 pm

You guys seem to be missing the point about why it's unacceptable to use the word faggot in the fashion it was used, too. You make it seem like it's some sort of semantic argument instead of one based on a history of violence and discrimination towards homosexuals. What word do you think gays are called when they're being discriminated against?
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care?   So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:18 pm

chorky777 wrote:
You guys seem to be missing the point about why it's unacceptable to use the word faggot in the fashion it was used, too. You make it seem like it's some sort of semantic argument instead of one based on a history of violence and discrimination towards homosexuals. What word do you think gays are called when they're being discriminated against?

And? Unless Rios is an out of the closet homosexual it shouldn't make a difference if the gay community has a problem with a word usually reserved for them is now being broadened to the point that the hate has stopped being accutely aimed at them specifically. If I, a white person, called another white person "nigga" does that mean that every black person around should get wholly offended? It's the inability to stop focussing on the context of certain words that has brought our society to the PC "everyone needs to get along" mentality that it is currently stifled in. Someone criticizes a black quarterback and he's racist, so to intentionally divert from it they call for the resurgence of another the second coming of football christ. Double standards exist all around. The point is if Rogan had initially called him a cocksucker would there be an uproar like this? That is another word that could be and has been used in the derrogatory sense about the gay community, but of course nobody would care because it's not THE word that was used to invoke mainstream discrimination.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care?   So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:55 pm

I'm with everyone in this thread apart from Chorky. Bloody elbow is cracking down on this kind of response from fans though. Faggate has been messy over there. Snowden, Nate, Bookhouse et all have to walk a fine line between keyboard warrior and real journalism.

I said the exact same things as most of the people in here response to arguments like the ones chorky has made. I was involved in some pretty good discussions over there.

http://www.sbnation.com/users/Urijah%20Bieber

Even though I said nothing to kid nate and didn't really get into any flame wars proper, you guessed it ;

Quote :

You are banned from Bloody Elbow.

You can browse the blog, but you can't participate.

I'm really tired of reading your comments on my site.Maybe come back in a few weeks and don't post so much. Bye Nate

Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care?   So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:10 pm

LudoCain wrote:
chorky777 wrote:

And? Unless Rios is an out of the closet homosexual it shouldn't make a difference if the gay community has a problem with a word usually reserved for them is now being broadened to the point that the hate has stopped being accutely aimed at them specifically. If I, a white person, called another white person "nigga" does that mean that every black person around should get wholly offended? It's the inability to stop focussing on the context of certain words that has brought our society to the PC "everyone needs to get along" mentality that it is currently stifled in. Someone criticizes a black quarterback and he's racist, so to intentionally divert from it they call for the resurgence of another the second coming of football christ. Double standards exist all around. The point is if Rogan had initially called him a cocksucker would there be an uproar like this? That is another word that could be and has been used in the derrogatory sense about the gay community, but of course nobody would care because it's not THE word that was used to invoke mainstream discrimination.

Well put Ludo. I agree with ya in every way. Then again I hate fags and dykes. I hate how gay people act like they are women who don't get to vote, black people from the 40's, or Jews in Nazi Germany. Get over it fairy boys and butch girls. You choose to live the life and act/dress like the opposite sex. You should expect to be made fun of for it. In this case it was another guy who got called a fag. No need for GLAAD to get involved.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care?   So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:26 pm

chorky777 wrote:

You know what Chork, I can't deal with anti-1st amendment and that's what you are being right now. It's the first Amendment, I'm guessing that means it's relatively important. I'm sorry but you should have the right to offend people.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care?   So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:31 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
LudoCain wrote:
chorky777 wrote:

Well put Ludo. I agree with ya in every way. Then again I hate fags and dykes. I hate how gay people act like they are women who don't get to vote, black people from the 40's, or Jews in Nazi Germany. Get over it fairy boys and butch girls. You choose to live the life and act/dress like the opposite sex. You should expect to be made fun of for it. In this case it was another guy who got called a fag. No need for GLAAD to get involved.

But that's the problem, this country is ran by special interest groups and lawyers and it's fucking pathetic. People were actually protesting Letterman and calling him a pedophile and a rapist because of the joke he made about Palin's daughter. That's who runs this country now.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care?   So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:40 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
LudoCain wrote:
chorky777 wrote:

But that's the problem, this country is ran by special interest groups and lawyers and it's fucking pathetic. People were actually protesting Letterman and calling him a pedophile and a rapist because of the joke he made about Palin's daughter. That's who runs this country now.

Oh I hear ya and it makes me sick! It is those groups and people that make this country far worse each day they open their cocksuckers! The day fags are allowed to have rights and kiss in the mall is the day I go on a shooting spree. Hopefully all of my kids are grown by that time. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care?   So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:47 pm

Jesus Christ BBC how do you really feel?!?!?!?!?! Ninja Headbang
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care?   So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:55 pm

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care?   So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care? Empty

Back to top Go down

So, Rogan called Rios a faggot. Do you care?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next