Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shane Mosley to continue fighting, eyes rematches and Andre Berto

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shane Mosley to continue fighting, eyes rematches and Andre Berto Empty
PostSubject: Shane Mosley to continue fighting, eyes rematches and Andre Berto   Shane Mosley to continue fighting, eyes rematches and Andre Berto EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 3:48 pm

"The fact is that I've talked to Shane and I've talked to his attorney as well, Judd Burstein. And the fact is that there are a number of fights that Shane would be interested in," Schaefer said. "Shane has never been the kind of guy to duck any body, and he never will be that sort of guy."

"Some of the names that we've discussed are Andre Berto at 147 for Berto's title," said Schaefer. "Shane mentioned to me a rematch with Miguel Cotto, or a rematch with Antonio Margarito, so there's some interesting names out there. So we are basically going to see what can be put together."

"The fight would be sometime between September and November," said Schaefer. "Somewhere between that window is the time during which we'd like to do it, yes."

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=28594
Back to top Go down
powerpuncher
Green Belt
Green Belt
powerpuncher

PostSubject: Re: Shane Mosley to continue fighting, eyes rematches and Andre Berto   Shane Mosley to continue fighting, eyes rematches and Andre Berto EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:40 pm

if i were shane, i would fight berto while he still has a good name. i think that mosley would beat berto and be able to then get another big money fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shane Mosley to continue fighting, eyes rematches and Andre Berto   Shane Mosley to continue fighting, eyes rematches and Andre Berto EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:01 pm

I think Shane beats both Berto and Margarito but would be out-boxed by Cotto again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shane Mosley to continue fighting, eyes rematches and Andre Berto   Shane Mosley to continue fighting, eyes rematches and Andre Berto Empty

Back to top Go down

Shane Mosley to continue fighting, eyes rematches and Andre Berto
Page 1 of 1