Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

UFC 115 Spoilers!!!!

Go down 
+10
Bigs03
WinstonSmith
KrazyHorseBennett
redvexx8
GolbeZ
cascade_run
bobbitt15
josh200612
Andrew the Raider King
Cu Bu
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

UFC  115  Spoilers!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 115 Spoilers!!!!   UFC  115  Spoilers!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:52 am

Pyle /lennox great fight. Good night of fights eventhough I suspect numbers wont be great
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: UFC 115 Spoilers!!!!   UFC  115  Spoilers!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:56 am

Cu Bua wrote:
Pyle /lennox great fight. Good night of fights eventhough I suspect numbers wont be great

I need MMALinker to update there shit cuz I didnt get home from work till the crocop fight.. I have to see my boy Condit comeback again and put on another show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 115 Spoilers!!!!   UFC  115  Spoilers!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:57 am

I was surprised at how easy Kampman handled Thiago.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: UFC 115 Spoilers!!!!   UFC  115  Spoilers!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:57 am

Condit came back after getting taken down for two rds and put a hurt on Not rorys eye
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: UFC 115 Spoilers!!!!   UFC  115  Spoilers!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:00 am

Ali_1748 wrote:

I am suprised I havnt jerked it to your avatar yet.

I had Kampman in this one Berry ruined a perfect night for me by sucking dick after rocking Cro Cop and taking one step further by cupping the balls while doing it. But I am happy Cro Cop fought through adversity and showed signs he still wants to fight. I dont think he beats top 1o guys again though. Actually i wish he would retire so we remember him winning
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: UFC 115 Spoilers!!!!   UFC  115  Spoilers!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:01 am

Cu Bua wrote:
Condit came back after getting taken down for two rds and put a hurt on Not rorys eye

Rory is going to be really fucking good. He is only 20. I dunno why the UFC matched these two.. pretty stupid if you ask me. I mean I get that the fight was in Canada.. but no reason throwing Rory up like that.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: UFC 115 Spoilers!!!!   UFC  115  Spoilers!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:03 am

Condit/McDonald was the FOTN. I thought Condit was winning the fight when it was stopped anyway but he probably would've lost a decision even though Rory didn't do dick with any of his takedowns
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: UFC 115 Spoilers!!!!   UFC  115  Spoilers!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:04 am

Cu Bua wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

I had Kampman in this one Berry ruined a perfect night for me by sucking dick after rocking Cro Cop and taking one step further by cupping the balls while doing it. But I am happy Cro Cop fought through adversity and showed signs he still wants to fight. I dont think he beats top 1o guys again though. Actually i wish he would retire so we remember him winning

I missed Loiseau and Barry...

By pickems I technically went 7-4 .. but my actual picks I went 9-2..

why don't you pick in the pickems Cubua?
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: UFC 115 Spoilers!!!!   UFC  115  Spoilers!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:06 am

golbz I would , guess it stemmed back at espn and I was new and didnt know the difference I think I did Pick ems once or twice but just thought one fight pick was enough. I should go check it out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 115 Spoilers!!!!   UFC  115  Spoilers!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:08 am

Cu Bua wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

Laughing Yeah Pat was showing Cro Cop too much respect in the first round, but I don't blame him, Cro Cop is one of his idols, put yourself in his shoes. Was great to see Cro Cop win though, he really needed that victory for his confidence.

I may be a noob for asking this, but why hasn't the UFC made Cro Cop vs Couture ?
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: UFC 115 Spoilers!!!!   UFC  115  Spoilers!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:08 am

I was glad the ref stopped the fight before the bell. I would've been pissed if Condit lost that decision. Same shit I said before this fight. He's to comfortable fighting off his back and that's what loses decisions for him.

He beat McDonald's ass in the 3rd, though. Loved it.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

bobbitt15 wrote:
Condit/McDonald was the FOTN. I thought Condit was winning the fight when it was stopped anyway but he probably would've lost a decision even though Rory didn't do dick with any of his takedowns

Yeah, Carlos needs to work on his TDD.. but it is sucky that has too, because he does way more damage to his opponents off his back than they do on top..

I had Condit beating Kampmann 30-27.. so going by what you said, I probably will be favoring condit in the rounds also (plus some bias of course)

WAR CONDIT
No Loses 4 years and Counting
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: UFC 115 Spoilers!!!!   UFC  115  Spoilers!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:09 am

I smell a CroCop-Big Nog legends match in the near future
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: UFC 115 Spoilers!!!!   UFC  115  Spoilers!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:11 am

bobbitt15 wrote:

I'm sure the UFC will make that a co-main event too...
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: UFC 115 Spoilers!!!!   UFC  115  Spoilers!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:13 am

Cu Bua wrote:
golbz I would , guess it stemmed back at espn and I was new and didnt know the difference I think I did Pick ems once or twice but just thought one fight pick was enough. I should go check it out

It wouldn't take long to get into the mix, especially if you pick well. I run it different, like an actual fight division ladder.. title shots, champs, #1 contenders and what not.. So having a high ranked record is good .. but if you sport a good ratio you would be in the mix as well.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: UFC 115 Spoilers!!!!   UFC  115  Spoilers!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:13 am

Bigs03 wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

You're sure or You hope?
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: UFC 115 Spoilers!!!!   UFC  115  Spoilers!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:15 am

GolbeZ wrote:
Bigs03 wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

You're sure or You hope?

I hope NOT...I'm just saying the UFC will try to market that as a great fight even though in reality it's two over the hill fighters who are closer to retirement than contention.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: UFC 115 Spoilers!!!!   UFC  115  Spoilers!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:18 am

GolbeZ wrote:
Cu Bua wrote:

It wouldn't take long to get into the mix, especially if you pick well. I run it different, like an actual fight division ladder.. title shots, champs, #1 contenders and what not.. So having a high ranked record is good .. but if you sport a good ratio you would be in the mix as well.

sounds fun, I dont know my percentage in GOR but since the Fantasy league is dormant this may be a good constant entertainment for me/
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: UFC 115 Spoilers!!!!   UFC  115  Spoilers!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:24 am

Bigs03 wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:
Bigs03 wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

You're sure or You hope?

I hope NOT...I'm just saying the UFC will try to market that as a great fight even though in reality it's two over the hill fighters who are closer to retirement than contention.

I never put it past the UFC to push a non Main Event.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: UFC 115 Spoilers!!!!   UFC  115  Spoilers!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:40 am

Great card, I'm dumb after making the cases for Mirko and Rich, I change my picks last second like a moron.

Chuck is done Crying or Very sad

Dunham is dope

Mirko has life

Thiago isn't as good as I thought

Condit is still questionable (Hi Mantis)

Rothwell is fat

Yves is horrible

Franklin is classy

The Crow is a pigeon
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: UFC 115 Spoilers!!!!   UFC  115  Spoilers!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:41 am

Just to put it out there, I'd love to see Pat Barry vs Todd Duffee
I see that as being an exciting fight for sure
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: UFC 115 Spoilers!!!!   UFC  115  Spoilers!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:42 am

dunham is my new favorite 155 er
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: UFC 115 Spoilers!!!!   UFC  115  Spoilers!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:51 am

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Great card, I'm dumb after making the cases for Mirko and Rich, I change my picks last second like a moron.

Chuck is done Crying or Very sad

Dunham is dope

Mirko has life

Thiago isn't as good as I thought

Condit is still questionable (Hi Mantis)

Rothwell is fat

Yves is horrible

Franklin is classy

The Crow is a pigeon

I agree with everything. Except one of course (wonder which?)... Rory is/going to be a stud (20 years old), and this was a risk fight with more to lose than to gain for Carlos, and I have been saying this. I havn't seen the fight yet cuz I got home from work right at crocop (hurry up MMALinker) but this is what I gathered.

Condit lost the first.. should have won the 2nd but in the judges eyes most likely would have gone to Rory.. and than completely obliterated him in the third. I don't think Condits Chin or Cardio is questionable.. (Bobbitt i think had all rounds to Carlos? I might fall in those lines as well as soon as I watch it)

I think the Kampmann domination also looks good for Condit, being that Paulo was what, ranked 5th here? I dunno I dont have another tab open.

A good night for Condit, and a shame the UFC was quick to throw Rory up against Condit.. took an unneeded loss here.

Now I need these fights to get updated so I can watch them.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: UFC 115 Spoilers!!!!   UFC  115  Spoilers!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:55 am

Condit vs. Hathaway
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: UFC 115 Spoilers!!!!   UFC  115  Spoilers!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:59 am

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Condit vs. Hathaway

Screw that..

Condit vs Hardy

Hazelett vs Hathaway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFC 115 Spoilers!!!!   UFC  115  Spoilers!!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

UFC 115 Spoilers!!!!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next