Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place

Go down 
+2
freddie1437
Ring
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ring
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place Empty
PostSubject: Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place   Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:41 pm

That's not full of trolls/idiots or flomos/pactards? It got to where 50% of the threads on ESPN were about Pacquiao & Mayweather ducking each other, who deserves the most money or got the biggest PPV numbers, PEDs testing, or some other boring, worthless, garbage. Isn't there more to boxing then that bullshit?

Just wanted to say thanks to the Ninja's Place Admin and the folks I consider my friends here, for giving me a troll free place to post my thoughts on my favorite sport = boxing, it's quite a relief.

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place   Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:43 pm

Very Happy

It's heaven Ring, and thank you for being open minded enough to give the forum a try.
Back to top Go down
freddie1437
White Belt
White Belt
freddie1437

Favorite Fighter(s) : Miguel Cotto, JMM, Andre Ward, Sergio Martinez

PostSubject: Re: Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place   Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:45 pm

It's great! Actual boxing fans with no trolls, it is definitely a better site!
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place   Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:02 pm

I agree Ring. I hope some morons don't come and ruin it.

Now if only I could turn off some of the clutter......

Last edited by Canvas on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place   Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:05 pm

Canvas wrote:

Now only if I could turn off some of the clutter......

If any morons appear they'll be dealt with swiftly.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place   Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:11 pm

Awesome, I'm glad you guys are enjoying this place as much as the MMA fans are. The transitions are very similar. How great is it that not a single boxing vs mma thread was ever created? I'm really glad you guys are settling in.
Continue to enjoy

cheers
Back to top Go down
freddie1437
White Belt
White Belt
freddie1437

Favorite Fighter(s) : Miguel Cotto, JMM, Andre Ward, Sergio Martinez

PostSubject: Re: Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place   Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:13 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Awesome, I'm glad you guys are enjoying this place as much as the MMA fans are. The transitions are very similar. How great is it that not a single boxing vs mma thread was ever created? I'm really glad you guys are settling in.
Continue to enjoy

cheers

It's great having both sides getting along! LOL! No trolls is heaven in a place like this!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place   Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:52 pm

I love you all in a totally non-gay way of course.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place   Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:53 pm

Agreed. I have to thank Soonermark for telling me about this place. Now if we can just get Joey Gonzo here. LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place   Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:53 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Continue to enjoy

cheers
I like both boxing and MMA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place   Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:54 pm

4445Frank wrote:
Agreed. I have to thank Soonermark for telling me about this place. Now if we can just get Joey Gonzo here. LOL
Your are welcome. I have to thank Ali for telling me about this place.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place   Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:57 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Continue to enjoy

cheers

Many people do. I still enjoy the major events in boxing. I guess you can call me a casual boxing fan. I have to admit the success of a couple local fighters in Grady Brewer and George "Comanche Boy" Tahdooahnippah spark a little more interest for me a couple years ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place   Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:03 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Continue to enjoy

cheers

Many people do. I still enjoy the major events in boxing. I guess you can call me a casual boxing fan. I have to admit the success of a couple local fighters in Grady Brewer and George "Comanche Boy" Tahdooahnippah spark a little more interest for me a couple years ago.
Dont forget Allan Green is fighting in a little more than two weeks. I have watched Tahd fight live a few times. He KO'd this guy once and then did an indian dance across the ring. LOL
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place   Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:05 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Continue to enjoy

cheers

Dont forget Allan Green is fighting in a little more than two weeks. I have watched Tahd fight live a few times. He KO'd this guy once and then did an indian dance across the ring. LOL

I like Allan since he is from Oklahoma. But my boys Grady and George are from and still live in my home town. I know some of George's family and I have ran into Grady from time to time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place   Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:06 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Continue to enjoy

cheers

I like Allan since he is from Oklahoma. But my boys Grady and George are from and still live in my home town. I know some of George's family and I have ran into Grady from time to time.
What is Grady up to. I have not heard a word from that guy since the contender.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place   Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:11 pm

Grady has a gym here in town. Last I heard he was even converting it to boxing and mma, which is smart considering how big wrestling is.
I usually just see him at events around town. I know he was helping out some young guys a few months back. His fight with Winky Wright got cancelled and I haven't heard anything since then about him fighting.
Back to top Go down
Deezy0814
Green Belt
Green Belt
Deezy0814

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place   Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:13 pm

i have mark and ali to thank for this place its nice to be able to have an intelligent conversation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place   Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:43 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Grady has a gym here in town. Last I heard he was even converting it to boxing and mma, which is smart considering how big wrestling is.
I usually just see him at events around town. I know he was helping out some young guys a few months back. His fight with Winky Wright got cancelled and I haven't heard anything since then about him fighting.
He needs to fight. Its good he has a gym though.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place   Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:51 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
He needs to fight. Its good he has a gym though.

http://boxing.fanhouse.com/2009/12/01/winky-wright-vs-grady-brewer-canceled/

I was really looking forward to that Winky Wright fight in Dec., but since then I haven't heard anything about him in the ring. I know there were talks awhile ago about a Bika rematch but I really have no idea what his plans are now. He is 39.
Back to top Go down
Ring
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place   Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:23 am

Canvas wrote:

Just wanted to add to this thread, that it's time we all divorced ourselves from ESPN, we don't want the same shit that happened there happening here.
Back to top Go down
Deezy0814
Green Belt
Green Belt
Deezy0814

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place   Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:26 am

Ring wrote:
Canvas wrote:

Just wanted to add to this thread, that it's time we all divorced ourselves from ESPN, we don't want the same shit that happened there happening here.

i was divorced from espn about the same time i joined i have maybe 30 posts there give or take a couple
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place   Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:27 am

Ring wrote:
Canvas wrote:

Your thread is popular back in the hellhole Laughing

I agree lets move on, I'll continue to recruit new members in secret, but we don't need to give that forum any more attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place   Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place Empty

Back to top Go down

Ain't it great to be posting in a boxing forum like Ninja's Place
Page 1 of 1