Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Did anyone score the fight a draw?

Go down 
+11
Birdofthad
Ludo
cascade_run
timthebim
SOKO
NoRegret
boomer sooner
Farmer1906
chorky777
KingsOwn19
Wolfgangsta
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

Did anyone score the fight a draw? Empty
PostSubject: Did anyone score the fight a draw?   Did anyone score the fight a draw? EmptySun May 30, 2010 5:24 am

Besides Sherdog, who scored the fight a majority draw? Two of three sherdog scorers had it 29-29, Both gave round 1 to Evans, one giving round 2 to Jackson, one giving round 3 to Jackson, and them scoring a round even.

The other scorer had it 30-27 Evans. That is what I had.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone score the fight a draw?   Did anyone score the fight a draw? EmptySun May 30, 2010 5:31 am

I had it 30-27 for Rashad, but you could make a case for 29-28.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone score the fight a draw?   Did anyone score the fight a draw? EmptySun May 30, 2010 5:31 am

not even close..i thought everybody would be in agreement that Rampage needed to knock his ass out in the 3rd round to win the fight. Why would anybody score round 2 a draw? I know it was typical Shad point grubbing with basically nothing happening, but i guess you have to give the points to the guys who want them.

If any round was a draw it was the 3rd round, but i gave it to Rampage because he actually did damage.

29-28 Evans...who is gonna get lit up LIKE he should have tonight if Rampage didnt have his head up his ass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone score the fight a draw?   Did anyone score the fight a draw? EmptySun May 30, 2010 5:36 am

Man Kevin Nash and Scott Hall look all washed up in that gif Sad Those guys filled my childhood with great memories.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone score the fight a draw?   Did anyone score the fight a draw? EmptySun May 30, 2010 5:40 am

Even Rampage said Evans won fair and square.
Back to top Go down
chorky777
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Weidman, McGregor, Pettis, Cowboy

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone score the fight a draw?   Did anyone score the fight a draw? EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:45 am

I'm someone who really likes the 10-10 round, and feel like it should be used more, but I still absolutely scored it for Rashad.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone score the fight a draw?   Did anyone score the fight a draw? EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:03 am

Rampage did nothing to win R2. Rashad at leach pushed the pace.

I have it 30-27.
Back to top Go down
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, since way back

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone score the fight a draw?   Did anyone score the fight a draw? EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:13 am

Rashad's second round reminded me of the entire Couture/Vera fight. I actually scored the third for Rashad too. Two takedowns, and actually some good GnP. It was close, but the majority of the round was won by Rashad.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone score the fight a draw?   Did anyone score the fight a draw? EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:22 am

I had it 30-28 Evans.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone score the fight a draw?   Did anyone score the fight a draw? EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:39 am

29-28 shad
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone score the fight a draw?   Did anyone score the fight a draw? EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:44 am

Ali that signature with Easy E holding those guns is ridiculous enough, but compounded by the fact he died of AIDS and was bi-sexual. Full dork status for ali.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone score the fight a draw?   Did anyone score the fight a draw? EmptySun May 30, 2010 12:05 pm

NoRegret wrote:
I had it 30-28 Evans.

I had it exactly the same. Im pretty sure u had the 3rd even?? Thats what I had also.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone score the fight a draw?   Did anyone score the fight a draw? EmptySun May 30, 2010 12:15 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Ali that signature with Easy E holding those guns is ridiculous enough, but compounded by the fact he died of AIDS and was bi-sexual. Full dork status for ali.

What EZ was bi, I have never heard that, I just thought it was all the bitches that he got from being in NWA, next you are going to tell me that Magic is bi, that I could not handle. Rashad 30-27, he came back in the third round and took back control, what will haunt Rampage about this fight is he said he would not let Rashad off the hook like Silva, well Rampage that is exactly what you did, now go do another damn movie.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone score the fight a draw?   Did anyone score the fight a draw? EmptySun May 30, 2010 12:36 pm

I don't know how you could score any round for Rampage. He did hurt Rashad in the third round but he didn't do anything with it, and then he let Rashad take him down to end the round(effectively sealing the deal as if it wasn't already over). I think someone said Rampage landed a total of like 9 punches throughout the entire fight. Rashad did what he had to do to win. Same situation as what happened with Koscheck and Daley. They knew what hung in the balance here. Rashad played it safe because he knew the title was on the line and he still almost lost. Imagine if he actually played Rampage's game.

But yeah I had it 30-27 Rashad.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone score the fight a draw?   Did anyone score the fight a draw? EmptyMon May 31, 2010 5:22 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:

Though Eazy didn't say (and perhaps didn't know) how he contracted the virus, he implied that it was through unprotected sex with women. "I have seven children by six different mothers, " said the statement

http://www.chacha.com/question/was-eazy%26%2345%3Be-gay

dont have to be gay to get aids
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone score the fight a draw?   Did anyone score the fight a draw? EmptyMon May 31, 2010 5:26 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:

He got aids from banging multiple broads. And I don't care if you call me a dork, I am white,Scottish and I fucking love NWA
!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone score the fight a draw?   Did anyone score the fight a draw? EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:12 am

i had it 30-28 shad,

however I would love to see points being deducted for continous TD attempts without results. or tD and opponant gets right back up. (shouldnt count as a TD)
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone score the fight a draw?   Did anyone score the fight a draw? EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:42 pm

No, this fight was more 30-27 than it was 29-28 I think.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone score the fight a draw?   Did anyone score the fight a draw? EmptyMon May 31, 2010 2:31 pm

cascade_run wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

What EZ was bi, I have never heard that, I just thought it was all the bitches that he got from being in NWA, next you are going to tell me that Magic is bi, that I could not handle. Rashad 30-27, he came back in the third round and took back control, what will haunt Rampage about this fight is he said he would not let Rashad off the hook like Silva, well Rampage that is exactly what you did, now go do another damn movie.

He was not bi unless you think only fudgepackers get AIDS. He could have shared needles, or it's not unlikely he came across some 10 cock a day hood rat and stuck it up her butt.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone score the fight a draw?   Did anyone score the fight a draw? EmptyMon May 31, 2010 2:49 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
cascade_run wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

He was not bi unless you think only fudgepackers get AIDS. He could have shared needles, or it's not unlikely he came across some 10 cock a day hood rat and stuck it up her butt.

Look, Jenna has a drug problem not Aids. Tito would be livid to see you write that about his wife!
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone score the fight a draw?   Did anyone score the fight a draw? EmptyMon May 31, 2010 7:37 pm

Any of you fools heard EZ's voice? Gay.

Same for the metal fans who try and tell me Chuck Schuldiner wasn't gay. Not buying it.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone score the fight a draw?   Did anyone score the fight a draw? EmptyMon May 31, 2010 7:39 pm

How the hell did you come to the conclusion that Schuldiner was gay?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone score the fight a draw?   Did anyone score the fight a draw? EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:25 pm

Case closed.
Back to top Go down
chorky777
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Weidman, McGregor, Pettis, Cowboy

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone score the fight a draw?   Did anyone score the fight a draw? EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:07 am

Yep. Verdict's in. Gay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone score the fight a draw?   Did anyone score the fight a draw? EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:53 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
cascade_run wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

LOL what an image .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone score the fight a draw?   Did anyone score the fight a draw? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did anyone score the fight a draw?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next