Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MSNBC is stupid

Go down 
+2
GDPofDRC
MMAEYES
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

MSNBC is stupid Empty
PostSubject: MSNBC is stupid   MSNBC is stupid EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:00 am

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37263917/ns/us_news-immigration_a_nation_divided

This is a story of a guy( Abel Moreno) who call 911 on a cop who was trying to fondle his girl while they were stopped by the cop on a traffic stop. The cop mad him drop the call and gave both him and his girl resisting arrest. Anyway other girls came forward and said that same cop did that same shit to them too. So the cop got caught but while under arrest they find out this Abel Moreno had been in the states illegally for six years. So instead of MSNBC just saying this guy is a hero for getting the cop caught they can't believe that we are about to deport Abel for being here illegal for six years.

Why is it surprising that he would get deported? Was he not committing a crime? So if a crack dealer helps catch a bad cop while being found to be a crack dealer he should go free?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

MSNBC is stupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSNBC is stupid   MSNBC is stupid EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:01 am

Not surprising he is being deported, but troubling that it could mean less crimes will be reported by victims who face worse through their potential exposure.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

MSNBC is stupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSNBC is stupid   MSNBC is stupid EmptyWed May 26, 2010 1:04 pm

MSNBC is trying to paint illegals as romantic heros to push the liberal agenda. I hope for every story like this the left media runs, Faux runs 3 stories about brutal, bloody Los Zetas hits performed by illegals.

Mexico is in a state of civil war and half America has no clue about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, since way back

MSNBC is stupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSNBC is stupid   MSNBC is stupid EmptyWed May 26, 2010 1:28 pm

MSNBC is more the left's sounding board, than Fox is the right's.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

MSNBC is stupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSNBC is stupid   MSNBC is stupid EmptyWed May 26, 2010 1:32 pm

Problem is Fox is the only sounding board for the right... It's like watching Bruce Lee taking on 10 guys that have nothing...
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

MSNBC is stupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSNBC is stupid   MSNBC is stupid EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:51 pm

fuck msnbc and fox. They're both completely biased.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

MSNBC is stupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSNBC is stupid   MSNBC is stupid EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:31 pm

Yeah Oggy... Cuz there's sooooo many news outlets that are in the middle. I mean listening to Matt Lauer or Brian Williams druel all over the Obama's isn't embarrassing. CBS, ABC and CNN aren't leaning left if not a hard left either, are they? If not for the advent of Fox we wouldn't hear anything but criticisms at the conservatives expense. Do they all get annoying at some point?... Absolutely. But you have to flip a half dozen channels through the liberal agenda to find the one conservative leaning on the radar.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

MSNBC is stupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSNBC is stupid   MSNBC is stupid EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:34 pm

the whole liberal vs conservative thing is utterly stupid, annoying, and meaningless. I refuse to be apart of it.

I can't watch Fox at the chance of having to listen to or about Sarah Palin.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

MSNBC is stupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSNBC is stupid   MSNBC is stupid EmptyWed May 26, 2010 6:30 pm

oggy420 wrote:
the whole liberal vs conservative thing is utterly stupid, annoying, and meaningless. I refuse to be apart of it.

I can't watch Fox at the chance of having to listen to or about Sarah Palin.

I agree, but it's the world we live in. The right is wrong for laying their hopes on Palin. She's an idiot. I do like to keep up on issues though and realize that I have to take in equal time from both sides to form an objective opinion. I should hope that more would feel the same rather than just basing all of their thoughts on what Glen Beck, Ed Schultz or daddy told them...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MSNBC is stupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSNBC is stupid   MSNBC is stupid Empty

Back to top Go down

MSNBC is stupid
Page 1 of 1