Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Attn Marble and Dmar. Please read my post, Boxings dirty little secrets again. I was misunderstood.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Attn Marble and Dmar. Please read my post, Boxings dirty little secrets again. I was misunderstood. Empty
PostSubject: Attn Marble and Dmar. Please read my post, Boxings dirty little secrets again. I was misunderstood.   Attn Marble and Dmar. Please read my post, Boxings dirty little secrets again. I was misunderstood. EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:33 pm

If you read the opening thread and last post on the thread, you'll see what I intended to say.
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

Favorite Fighter(s) : marciano pep robinson greb manny pac

Attn Marble and Dmar. Please read my post, Boxings dirty little secrets again. I was misunderstood. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attn Marble and Dmar. Please read my post, Boxings dirty little secrets again. I was misunderstood.   Attn Marble and Dmar. Please read my post, Boxings dirty little secrets again. I was misunderstood. EmptySat May 22, 2010 7:16 pm

frank i did and posted per your topic and explained why marble and i got off your good topic.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: Attn Marble and Dmar. Please read my post, Boxings dirty little secrets again. I was misunderstood.   Attn Marble and Dmar. Please read my post, Boxings dirty little secrets again. I was misunderstood. EmptySat May 22, 2010 7:20 pm

No I understood. I just let the terrier in me get in the way Wink
Back to top Go down
NBrooks5
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
NBrooks5

Favorite Fighter(s) : Manny, JMM, Casamayor and Katsidis

PostSubject: Re: Attn Marble and Dmar. Please read my post, Boxings dirty little secrets again. I was misunderstood.   Attn Marble and Dmar. Please read my post, Boxings dirty little secrets again. I was misunderstood. EmptySat May 22, 2010 7:26 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
No I understood. I just let the terrier in me get in the way Wink

Those native New Englanders are always trouble. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

Favorite Fighter(s) : marciano pep robinson greb manny pac

PostSubject: Re: Attn Marble and Dmar. Please read my post, Boxings dirty little secrets again. I was misunderstood.   Attn Marble and Dmar. Please read my post, Boxings dirty little secrets again. I was misunderstood. EmptySat May 22, 2010 7:29 pm

lol lol..marbles a boston guy i think..me a ny state guy originaly and yep anti red sox..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attn Marble and Dmar. Please read my post, Boxings dirty little secrets again. I was misunderstood.   Attn Marble and Dmar. Please read my post, Boxings dirty little secrets again. I was misunderstood. Empty

Back to top Go down

Attn Marble and Dmar. Please read my post, Boxings dirty little secrets again. I was misunderstood.
Page 1 of 1