Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who is the real P4P best fighter right now.

Go down 
+4
kbyte
Birdofthad
marbleheadmaui
NBrooks5
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Pick your P4P best fighter right now
Manny Pac
Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. - Page 2 Vote_lcap53%Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 53% [ 9 ]
Floyd
Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. - Page 2 Vote_lcap41%Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 41% [ 7 ]
JMM
Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Donaire
Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bad Chad
 0% [ 0 ]
PW
 0% [ 0 ]
SM
 0% [ 0 ]
Bradley
 0% [ 0 ]
Alexander
 0% [ 0 ]
Allan (the greatest) Green
Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is the real P4P best fighter right now.   Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 1:47 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
I think Manny at 135 might be. Manny at 147? I doubt it.

I don't think there is a clear choice right now. I opt out.
Who are you? Gustaf V.

"You sir are the greatest athlete in the world!"

"Thanks King"

-Jim Thorpe
LOL Jim Thorpe is my hero. I am not kidding.
Who in the world would think you were kidding with a hero like that? Jim Thorpe is the greatest athlete ever (my opinion).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the real P4P best fighter right now.   Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 2:17 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:

Who are you? Gustaf V.

"Thanks King"

-Jim Thorpe

Bright Path is one heck of a hero to have.
Hey I am a native american from Oklahoma. Who else better would be a better hero than Thorpe.

Andrew Jackson? [runs away to hide]
I hate that I have to talk about him in my history class. But trust me I teach the truth about him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the real P4P best fighter right now.   Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 2:19 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
How about this marble. I am Choctaw, Cherokee, Creek and Chickasaw. LOL
I am a mutt.

Damn, my heritage is Irish. Between the two of us we've had our butts kicked by every decent people on the planet!
I am also scottish, Irish and British.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the real P4P best fighter right now.   Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 2:20 pm

4445Frank wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:

Who are you? Gustaf V.

"Thanks King"

-Jim Thorpe
Who in the world would think you were kidding with a hero like that? Jim Thorpe is the greatest athlete ever (my opinion).
I have no doubt that he was the greatest.
Back to top Go down
Ring
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Who is the real P4P best fighter right now.   Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:15 pm

Not much doubt about it being either Pacquiao or Mayweather. I go with Pac for 2 reasons: #1. He's been much more active then Mayweather who's averaged 1 fight a year the last 3-4 years. #2. The way Pac has crushed his last 4 or 5 opponents, going up in weight divisions to do it, to me that defines P4P.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the real P4P best fighter right now.   Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:17 pm

Ring wrote:
Not much doubt about it being either Pacquiao or Mayweather. I go with Pac for 2 reasons: #1. He's been much more active then Mayweather who's averaged 1 fight a year the last 3-4 years. #2. The way Pac has crushed his last 4 or 5 opponents, going up in weight divisions to do it, to me that defines P4P.
I agree having Pac over Floyd but Allan Green should be above all of them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deezy0814
Green Belt
Green Belt
Deezy0814

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Who is the real P4P best fighter right now.   Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:45 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
How about this marble. I am Choctaw, Cherokee, Creek and Chickasaw. LOL
I am a mutt.

Damn, my heritage is Irish. Between the two of us we've had our butts kicked by every decent people on the planet!

dont feel bad marble i'm half irish i can trace my moms side of the family right back to ireland i believe my great great grandparents were straight off the boat from ireland
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the real P4P best fighter right now.   Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is the real P4P best fighter right now.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2