Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who is the real P4P best fighter right now.

Go down 
+4
kbyte
Birdofthad
marbleheadmaui
NBrooks5
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Pick your P4P best fighter right now
Manny Pac
Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. Vote_lcap53%Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. Vote_rcap
 53% [ 9 ]
Floyd
Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. Vote_lcap41%Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. Vote_rcap
 41% [ 7 ]
JMM
Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. Vote_lcap0%Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Donaire
Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. Vote_lcap0%Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bad Chad
 0% [ 0 ]
PW
 0% [ 0 ]
SM
 0% [ 0 ]
Bradley
 0% [ 0 ]
Alexander
 0% [ 0 ]
Allan (the greatest) Green
Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. Vote_lcap6%Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage

Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. Empty
PostSubject: Who is the real P4P best fighter right now.   Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:29 pm

Guess who I picked? LOL
Back to top Go down
NBrooks5
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
NBrooks5

Favorite Fighter(s) : Manny, JMM, Casamayor and Katsidis

PostSubject: Re: Who is the real P4P best fighter right now.   Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:37 pm

I've had a change of heart. Or at least a change of vote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the real P4P best fighter right now.   Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:38 pm

NBrooks5 wrote:
I've had a change of heart. Or at least a change of vote.
Green and Floyd are neck and neck
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: Who is the real P4P best fighter right now.   Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:57 pm

I think Manny at 135 might be. Manny at 147? I doubt it.

I don't think there is a clear choice right now. I opt out.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Who is the real P4P best fighter right now.   Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:08 pm

i went with Floyd hard to argue with undefeated and what he has done recently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the real P4P best fighter right now.   Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:23 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:

Who are you? Gustaf V.
Back to top Go down
kbyte
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
kbyte

Favorite Fighter(s) : Oscar De la Hoya, Ricky Hatton

PostSubject: Re: Who is the real P4P best fighter right now.   Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:26 pm

Man imagine if Manny just went back to 140. He'd wreck up the place. Right now I still think he deserves to be number 1 but I don't have a problem with anyone saying Floyd is the best either.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Who is the real P4P best fighter right now.   Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:27 pm

that how i am just opposite kbyte
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the real P4P best fighter right now.   Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:28 pm

Just now it's Floyd Mayweather, but when him and Manny retire I think Bad Chad will take over the reigns.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Who is the real P4P best fighter right now.   Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:29 pm

agree Ali
Back to top Go down
kbyte
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
kbyte

Favorite Fighter(s) : Oscar De la Hoya, Ricky Hatton

PostSubject: Re: Who is the real P4P best fighter right now.   Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:33 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
Just now it's Floyd Mayweather, but when him and Manny retire I think Bad Chad will take over the reigns.
Ugh I hope not. However I don't think theres anyone at 175 that can beat Dawson right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the real P4P best fighter right now.   Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:34 pm

I can see Chad Dawson as one of those pound for pound kings who'll be loathed by many because he won't get alot of knockouts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the real P4P best fighter right now.   Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:35 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
The real problem (very small one BTW) I have with Floyd over manny is the opposition that Floyd has fought. He really has not fought the best and has not fought any WW in their prime. But hey he looks good against them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the real P4P best fighter right now.   Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:37 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
The real problem (very small one BTW) I have with Floyd over manny is the opposition that Floyd has fought. He really has not fought the best and has not fought any WW in their prime. But hey he looks good against them.

Look at his last three fights, two top 3 pound for pound contenders in a row, and two lineal champions in a row. Opposition aside talent wise it's pretty obvious Floyd's the best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the real P4P best fighter right now.   Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:40 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

Look at his last three fights, two top 3 pound for pound contenders in a row, and two lineal champions in a row. Opposition aside talent wise it's pretty obvious Floyd's the best.
Look at them. He makes JMM come up to 144 and cant make weight. What a joke that fight was in the first place. Also come on a 38 year old Shane. Guys take that into account. Like I said when you look at these two guys Manny has fought the better opposition and has beat guys in their prime.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Who is the real P4P best fighter right now.   Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 10:58 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:

Who are you? Gustaf V.

"You sir are the greatest athlete in the world!"

"Thanks King"

-Jim Thorpe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the real P4P best fighter right now.   Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:22 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:

Who are you? Gustaf V.

"Thanks King"

-Jim Thorpe
LOL Jim Thorpe is my hero. I am not kidding.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Who is the real P4P best fighter right now.   Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:36 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:

Who are you? Gustaf V.

"Thanks King"

-Jim Thorpe

Bright Path is one heck of a hero to have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the real P4P best fighter right now.   Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:39 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:

Who are you? Gustaf V.

"Thanks King"

-Jim Thorpe

Hey I am a native american from Oklahoma. Who else better would be a better hero than Thorpe.
Back to top Go down
r3dman7630
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
r3dman7630

Favorite Fighter(s) : Hendo, Fedor, Big Nog, Couture, Shogun, Gomi, Carrano, any one who fights Brock! and all the underdogs....

PostSubject: Re: Who is the real P4P best fighter right now.   Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:44 pm

Hero to All Natives, not jus Cherokee....Leonard Peltier also but not a sports hero.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the real P4P best fighter right now.   Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:47 pm

How about this marble. I am Choctaw, Cherokee, Creek and Chickasaw. LOL
I am a mutt.
Back to top Go down
r3dman7630
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
r3dman7630

Favorite Fighter(s) : Hendo, Fedor, Big Nog, Couture, Shogun, Gomi, Carrano, any one who fights Brock! and all the underdogs....

PostSubject: Re: Who is the real P4P best fighter right now.   Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:51 pm

hahaha...dont u love when u meet ppl an they always claim to be Cherokee!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the real P4P best fighter right now.   Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. EmptyFri May 21, 2010 1:07 pm

r3dman7630 wrote:
hahaha...dont u love when u meet ppl an they always claim to be Cherokee!
They might be the Cherokee liked to spread their seed a lot. But I have role numbers to prove I am LOL.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Who is the real P4P best fighter right now.   Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. EmptyFri May 21, 2010 1:12 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:

Who are you? Gustaf V.

"Thanks King"

-Jim Thorpe

Hey I am a native american from Oklahoma. Who else better would be a better hero than Thorpe.

Andrew Jackson? [runs away to hide]
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Who is the real P4P best fighter right now.   Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. EmptyFri May 21, 2010 1:13 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
How about this marble. I am Choctaw, Cherokee, Creek and Chickasaw. LOL
I am a mutt.

Damn, my heritage is Irish. Between the two of us we've had our butts kicked by every decent people on the planet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the real P4P best fighter right now.   Who is the real P4P best fighter right now. Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is the real P4P best fighter right now.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next