Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko

Go down 
+8
kbyte
Ring
marbleheadmaui
Birdofthad
Canvas
SOKO
dmar5143
4445Frank
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:50 pm

If you want to have a good laugh at the pathological trail of lies that Haye has spewed over the last 2 years, go to virus scene and do a database search on 'Haye Klitschko'. There is over 6 pages of headline links that you can click on to read the article. You can read the history of boasts, lies, and assorted trash talk from this clown in chronological order. It paints a pretty clear picture of what David Haye is.
Back to top Go down
kbyte
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
kbyte

Favorite Fighter(s) : Oscar De la Hoya, Ricky Hatton

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:55 pm

Canvas wrote:
kbyte wrote:
I think the Brothers Klitschko aren't offering as much money as Haye thinks hes worth so hes not signing. I think he just wants to cash out against one of them and then live the easy life.

No, haven't you heard? David Haye doen't even think about money, he fights only for legacy. Haye only wants the biggest fights. Haye wants the Klitschkos immediately in any order he can get them. Haye will brutally knock the brothers out in consecutive fights in 2010. Haye wants to clean up the division and have 5 more fights before retiring in 18 months at age 31.

But at the same time, David needs to take a 7 month rest to recover from the exhausting 6 week training camp and susbsequent fight for the ages against shop worn 38 year old John Ruiz.

LOL. Haye deserves all the ridicule he gets.
Oh I agree completely. He deserves to be ridiculed.
Back to top Go down
NBrooks5
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
NBrooks5

Favorite Fighter(s) : Manny, JMM, Casamayor and Katsidis

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:26 pm

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=5205554

If Chagaev wins does he become a new challenger for Haye to duck?

I don't think Haye could hang with Chagaev.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:32 pm

I think Chageav would be tailor made for Haye, he's a small Heavyweight who's not really that fast. Plus he's been very inactive these past couple years, I could see Haye cutting Chageav up for a stoppage.

Haye won't want to be stripped of his title, he needs it so the British media can keep on worshiping him.
Back to top Go down
NBrooks5
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
NBrooks5

Favorite Fighter(s) : Manny, JMM, Casamayor and Katsidis

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:37 pm

I agree with what your saying for the most part. But Haye hasn't really been challenged for a long time and Chagaev won't just roll over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:41 pm

He's not really looked good in a long time, in his fights with Skelton and Drummond he was extremely flat footed and rusty.

Apparently David has sparred with Kali Meehan before.
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:49 am

Now we get word from Dan Rafael that Wlad basically gave in to Haye's ridiculous demands and offered a 50-50 split with no future promotional options.

I feel it is a very dangerous precedent for the world heavyweight champ to give an even split to some hype job with a trinket. Now the next guy who picks up a trinket that will inevitably be stripped from Vitali or Wlad will be shooting his mouth off and demanding a big side of the split. But I digress...

This is just unbelievable. Wlad is so eager to hand Hype his deserved beating this fall that he called Haye on his obvious attempt to price himself out of the fight. Haye of course ignored the offer.

Can we all agree to just ignore this obnoxious fraud from any further discussions regarding the heavyweight division? He has proven himself time and again to be a mouthy coward who can't be taken seriously. He is not even very good.

From Rafael: It looks more and more likely that heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko will next face mandatory challenger Alexander Povetkin instead of David Haye in a unification bout, Klitschko manager Bernd Boente told ESPN.com. Klitschko, as well as fellow titleholder and brother Vitali Klitschko, wants to fight Haye, who has trash-talked both of them for ages. Boente said they offered Haye a 50-50 deal to fight Wladimir in the fall without asking for options on any future Haye bouts. "But we do not hear anything back from Haye or [manager] Adam Booth. All of a sudden Haye is very quiet now after doing all of that talking about fighting," Boente said.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:04 pm

yep

50-50 deal w/no options on future bouts

Should of been DONE right there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:07 pm

I have no idea whats going on with Haye just now, he's making himself look like a complete ass.
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:32 pm

He is a complete ass.
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:35 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
yep

50-50 deal w/no options on future bouts

Should of been DONE right there

How could it not?

Haye's eyes were bigger than his stomach on this one, I believe. Once he saw the plate he had made for himself, he suddenly wasn't so hungry anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:36 pm

Canvas wrote:
He is a complete ass.

Mad

Blasphemy, David is still the savior !!
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:36 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
Canvas wrote:
He is a complete ass.

Mad

Indeed!!!!

And he has started his mission of salvation by saving his own ass from a beating. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:37 pm

KrazyHorseBennett wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
Canvas wrote:
He is a complete ass.

Mad

Indeed!!!!

And he has started his mission of salvation by saving his own ass from a beating. lol!

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:39 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
KrazyHorseBennett wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
Canvas wrote:
He is a complete ass.

Mad

Indeed!!!!

Evil or Very Mad

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
dbudge87
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:31 am

yeh Haye is being a straight up pussy. he clearly has doubts in his own ability to beat these "bums" i think Sky Sports should refuse his next fight if it's not with a Klitschko but that won't happen. I think Haye believes he is at Floyd Mayweather's stratospheric heights but what he is forgetting is it is Wladimir who is the legitimate Heavyweight Champion of the World. Haye's lost any respect he may have gained from me. Unless his next fight is against Adamek or a Klitschko then i won't be paying to watch this overhyped clown. Where are the pictures of the borthers with their heads severed now or the claims they and all the others in the Heavyweight division are bums, it's all gone rather quiet that's all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:10 pm

I think Haye realizes what he is...a great Cruiserweight who went up to Heavy to chase $. He talked shit about the Klits to promote his fights never actually thinking he'd have to back it up. He doesn't actually think he can win and is afraid of getting hurt (as boring as they seem, most of the Klits fights end in KO or TKO). Maybe even more important, his career and legacy would fade into obscurity. He saw Vitali look old and could keep the legend of Haye alive with a win. He's trying to cherry pick hoping the general public won't realize he's a sopping wet pussy.

In his defense, most people don't want to go into a situation where they think they'll lose and are too proud to admit their mistakes until they have to. I hope Vitali refuses to fight him on account of him being a pussy. Haye does not deserve a fight with either.
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:13 pm

He wants to take 7 months off to recuperate from eating Ruiz' jab all night. I'm sure the hype job now realizes what Wlad's jab would do to him.
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:36 pm

I honestly think Haye and his handlers over estimated Haye's skills and were given a rude awakening in the Ruiz fight. I believe Haye is likely in a gym working on some of his obvious flaws trying to improve his skills as much as possible before he fights a Klitschko.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:37 pm

He needs to cut out the weight training and improve his stamina.
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:41 pm

He showed tremendous improvement in his punching technique between the Barret fight and the Ruiz fight. He threw straighter, crisper punches. Less amateurish.

His balance is still dreadful, as is his defence and head movement. Just awful. He nearly falls down throwing punches.
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

Favorite Fighter(s) : marciano pep robinson greb manny pac

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:00 pm

gumby the cruiserweight may indeed have a pathetic history but please dont call haye a great fighter in that or any division.its a slap in the face to the true greats with far more abilty and courage in there weight classes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:50 pm

David Haye is an all time great, his resume eclipses Harry Greb's.
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

Favorite Fighter(s) : marciano pep robinson greb manny pac

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 6:48 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
David Haye is an all time great, his resume eclipses Harry Greb's.
....lol ali you made my day..
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:52 pm

I really feel sorry for these guys who pick and choose opponents. Most of the time, they retire a little early. Then, they see they've destroyed a big part of their careers and make a comeback against a fighter they can't hope to beat. Happens 10 out of 10 times. If a cemetery is quiet, the HW division is infinite in it's silence. Translation: It's the worst HW division in the history of the sport. David Haye held the keys to change that and refused to unlock the door. According to history, he'll unlock a door much later in his career. Unfortunately, someone will open that one and knock the hell out of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next