Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko

Go down 
+8
kbyte
Ring
marbleheadmaui
Birdofthad
Canvas
SOKO
dmar5143
4445Frank
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko Empty
PostSubject: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:31 am

Only a few days before the IBF's deadline of May 17 to make a unification fight between champion Wladimir Klitschko and WBA champion David Haye of England. The IBF gave the fighters until May 17 to make a deal or else Klitschko has to fight mandatory Alexander Povetkin or face being stripped if he refuses.

Haye's co-promoter Chris Meyer of Sauerland Event spoke with Russian reporter Alexander Pavlovu of SportBox and said he didn't think the deal would get done by the deadline and Haye was more interested in fighting older brother Vitali Klitschko, the WBC champion, who defends against Albert Sosnowksi of Poland on May 29.

"I have this gut-feeling [a deal won't get done]. David just fought John Ruiz on April 3 and wants to take a rest and wants more time to devote to his family. He is also more interested in making a fight with the older Klitschko brothers," Meyer said.

"A fight with Vitali could lead to a further unification against the winner of Wladimir and Alexander Povetkin. I don't think Haye and Klitschko will agree by May 17, the deadline set by the IBF to end negotiations."

The likely scenario would be good result for Sauerland Event because they promote both Haye and Povetkin - and as a result they would satisfy both of their fighters by getting each of them a good payday with a Klitschko brother.

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=27799

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=27810
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:32 am

Even I am starting to get sick of David's bs.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:10 am

David Haye might as well go on and retire. Nobody looks at him as the HW Champ and he seems too frightened to try and make a go at it. He's a paper tiger who deserves no press. If he doesn't want to fight Wlad, why is he in the HW division in the first place?
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

Favorite Fighter(s) : marciano pep robinson greb manny pac

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko EmptySat May 15, 2010 10:03 am

haye on a clip a few weeks ago confronted wlad in what looked like either a airport or dept store esculater..getting in his face shooting his mouth off like the nonsence at these press conferences or weight ins..wlad was calm and said sure lets do it..when it comes down to reality haye offers no serious negotiations....he backed out on one fight when wlad signed the contract then back out when the older brother said ok lets put a deal together.
thats why i laugh at all this calling out stuff..to spend time with the family or needs a rest is no valid excuse..rest from what fighting 3 times a year maybe...hes making himself look like a bigger fool than what he already is....even his fans im sure are getting disgusted...both K brothers have tried to get a fight with haye and valuez..many times.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko EmptySat May 15, 2010 10:16 am

I dont blame him he would get tooled. As much as I want all the belts to be in america you cant fuck with the klitschko bros.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko EmptySat May 15, 2010 10:59 am

This is what I have been saying for a long time Ali. He is a fake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko EmptySat May 15, 2010 11:29 am

Sad
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko EmptySat May 15, 2010 5:35 pm

I'll try not to gloat Ali, but I did warn you this guy is a liar and a fraud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko EmptySat May 15, 2010 5:37 pm

Canvas wrote:
I'll try not to gloat Ali, but I did warn you this guy is a liar and a fraud.

You were right mate, I should have listened.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:15 pm

damn man Haye just keeeps punkin himself out

props to Ali for making the thread I know its hard

but damn Haye just fight them or keep their names out of your mouth
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko EmptyMon May 17, 2010 2:33 pm

Haye knows Vitali is on the decline, and he would have no chance versus Wlad.

I bet if Vitali suddenly pulled out of his upcoming fight and offered Haye a september date with a 40 percent side, Haye would come up with another excuse to pull out.

So let's recap:

Fight #1 Haye cancels with Wlad because he can't deliver the sold out 30 000 seat stadium in England. Haye didn't back up his mouth

Fight #2 is scheduled with Wlad in Germany, Wlad delivers a sold out 50 000 seat stadium. Haye lies about an injury and pulls out 2 weeks before the fight. Haye wouldn't back his mouth.

Fight #3 is agreed upon with Vitali. Haye verbally agrees, and then negotiates in bad faith with Valuev. Haye takes the lesser Valuev fight while surendering future promotional options to Don King and Sauerland, all this to avoid the "slave contract" K2 was offering. Haye didn't back his mouth.

Fight #4, Wlad offers Haye an extremely generous 45 percent of the revenue and a chance at the heavyweight championship. Wlad publicly calls out Haye. Both fighters have open schedules. Haye declines, saying he wants to have a long rest with his family and would prefer to fight Vitali. Haye doesn't back his mouth.

anyone see a pattern?
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:02 pm

I'll admit I just don't get it. Isn't the purpose, or at least one of the purposes, of being an athlete to get a chance to compete with the very best? The hunt for glory?
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:59 pm

it certainly adds up to haye avoiding them.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:35 pm

David Haye must know that if he ducks Wladomir, he has no chance of being taken seriously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:57 pm

Canvas wrote:

Fight #1 Haye cancels with Wlad because he can't deliver the sold out 30 000 seat stadium in England. Haye didn't back up his mouth

Fight #2 is scheduled with Wlad in Germany, Wlad delivers a sold out 50 000 seat stadium. Haye lies about an injury and pulls out 2 weeks before the fight. Haye wouldn't back his mouth.

Fight #3 is agreed upon with Vitali. Haye verbally agrees, and then negotiates in bad faith with Valuev. Haye takes the lesser Valuev fight while surendering future promotional options to Don King and Sauerland, all this to avoid the "slave contract" K2 was offering. Haye didn't back his mouth.

Fight #4, Wlad offers Haye an extremely generous 45 percent of the revenue and a chance at the heavyweight championship. Wlad publicly calls out Haye. Both fighters have open schedules. Haye declines, saying he wants to have a long rest with his family and would prefer to fight Vitali. Haye doesn't back his mouth.

anyone see a pattern?

First of all your fight one is false, you've made that up or I have really terrible memory. You forgot to add the fact the network Setanta his only pay source for the summer Wladimir fight went bankrupt. Despite Haye's posturing he did actually ask Wladimir to reschedule the fight a couple weeks so he could sort out his new network, Wladimir declined and pulled out .

The fight with Vitali wasn't agreed upon ,they were only discussing it at the time, Suerland came along with a better offer and Haye accepted it. Don King has no options on Haye at all, it was only Suerland who organized the fight and asked for options.

I don't know why David doesn't want this fight that's on the table right now. He's definitely ducking Wladimir right now.

Last edited by Ali_1748 on Mon May 17, 2010 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:55 pm

I did not make it up. The first fight was set for England in a 30 000 seat soccer stadium. Haye cancelled due to "poor economic conditions" meaning ticket sales were poor. Look it up if you've supressed the memory.

You can try to spin it any way you want Ali. Vitali and Haye had a vebal agreement, and Haye acted in bad faith and negotiated with Valuev. It was Haye who killed each fight. The truth is there for all to see.

All this after running his mouth non stop claiming he wants the Klitschkos, only wants the biggest fights, doesn't care about money only legacy, wants to be active and retire in 18 months etc etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:13 pm

No fight was arranged for London, they discussed it but realized it would be more financially beneficial for it to be staged in Germany. Suerland offered David the Valuev fight.

One fight was canceled and it was Wladimir who pulled out.
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko EmptyTue May 18, 2010 3:53 am

Ali_1748 wrote:
No fight was arranged for London, they discussed it but realized it would be more financially beneficial for it to be staged in Germany. Suerland offered David the Valuev fight.

One fight was canceled and it was Wladimir who pulled out.

I don't mean to be argumentative Ali, but that is not correct. The first fight was to be at Stamford bridge stadium. Wlad agreed to fight there on the premise that Haye could deliver a sell out (30 000 seats, small stadium). Haye and Booth came forward sometime later and cancelled saying they could not draw a sell out.

The fight contract had to then be reworked, as Haye was bringing even less to the table economically. The fight was then reset for Germany, K2 delivered a sold out 60 000 seat stadium. Of course Haye lied and pulled out of that fight with a fake injury 2 weeks before the fight.

Also, please detail which fight Wlad pulled out of as I don't remember that ever happening.
Back to top Go down
Ring
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:30 pm

It's one thing to run your mouth and then back it up, but David Haye has shown over and over again that when it comes to fighting a Klitschko brother, he's all mouth and no substance. This cowardly clown is all bark and no bite, he needs to STFU and go away.
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:33 pm

agreeded.
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko EmptyTue May 18, 2010 2:33 pm

Last edited by Canvas on Tue May 18, 2010 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko EmptyTue May 18, 2010 2:38 pm

interesting..we need months to work out details..yeah right.tell that to sugar ray robinson and jake lamotta who had a rematch 3 weeks after there first fight and ray had a extra fight inbetween..feeble exuses indeed..in fact less than feeble...
Back to top Go down
kbyte
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
kbyte

Favorite Fighter(s) : Oscar De la Hoya, Ricky Hatton

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko EmptyThu May 20, 2010 7:34 am

I think the Brothers Klitschko aren't offering as much money as Haye thinks hes worth so hes not signing. I think he just wants to cash out against one of them and then live the easy life.
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:21 am

kbyte wrote:
I think the Brothers Klitschko aren't offering as much money as Haye thinks hes worth so hes not signing. I think he just wants to cash out against one of them and then live the easy life.

No, haven't you heard? David Haye doen't even think about money, he fights only for legacy. Haye only wants the biggest fights. Haye wants the Klitschkos immediately in any order he can get them. Haye will brutally knock the brothers out in consecutive fights in 2010. Haye wants to clean up the division and have 5 more fights before retiring in 18 months at age 31.

But at the same time, David needs to take a 7 month rest to recover from the exhausting 6 week training camp and susbsequent fight for the ages against shop worn 38 year old John Ruiz.

LOL. Haye deserves all the ridicule he gets.
Back to top Go down
NBrooks5
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
NBrooks5

Favorite Fighter(s) : Manny, JMM, Casamayor and Katsidis

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:52 am

Is there really any question that Haye has been ducking the Klitschkos from the start?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko   David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko Empty

Back to top Go down

David Haye is ducking Wladimir Klitschko
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next