Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LeBron James The King without a crown

Go down 
+6
ohiovol62
GDPofDRC
oggy420
timthebim
NoRegret
LA
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, and Big Nog

LeBron James The King without a crown - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:06 pm

NoRegret wrote:
oggy420 wrote:
Only Lebron can put up 27 pts, 19 reb, 10 ast, 3 steals, 1 blk with a bad elbow and still be called a quitter. I'd hate to see what he can do when he's actually trying then....

You obviously dont watch much Lebron then...if you would have watched him when he is trying and then watched him in the second half of this series you would know what I mean.

Obviously you dont and havent, so I dont want to hear it.

I remember a couple years ago when Kobe didn't do anything in the second half against the Suns in a game 7, and by nothing I mean zero points. People said he quit, who knows if he did. Bad games happen, injuries happen. Bad games happen to everyone, even Gods like Lebron and Kobe. Lebron was still second or third in playoff scoring dispite the bad games.

If you look at the Cs vs the Cavs on paper, all things being equal, the Cs should have the better team. I know they've had injury problems but the Cs owned every matchup except on Lebron. Rondo was better than Mo. KG was better than any bigman for the cavs. The Cs bench is better. And they were healthy.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:09 pm

Im not comparing Lebron to Kobe.

If you guys pay attention to body language at all or how he just didnt seem like his normal self, you would know what I mean.

The Celtics did play a good series...do I think they had the better team? No, I think the Cavs do have the better team that underperformed.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:11 pm

also, The Celtics have a ton of veteran leadership. The Cavs just dont.
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:13 pm

I agree. He wasn't himself. I really think it was his elbow.
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:15 pm

Hope he stays in Cleveland though. Cleveland needs him. Just can't see it at this point though
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:16 pm

ohiovol62 wrote:
I agree. He wasn't himself. I really think it was his elbow.

I believe that his elbow was fine.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:21 pm

LeBron planted the elbow thing just incase
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:22 pm

And you know this for a fact?
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:23 pm

It's funny how you never heard about till winning the series was in doubt
Back to top Go down
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, since way back

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:13 pm

A healthy Celtics can win the NBA title.

LeBron = greatest NBA talent since Wilt Chamberlain, but like Wilt, has no heart.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:23 pm

Last thing I say about Bron, but remember last year when he didn't shake hands? This year he almost went overboard hugging every Celtics player
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:44 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Last thing I say about Bron, but remember last year when he didn't shake hands? This year he almost went overboard hugging every Celtics player

That is because he didnt leave everything out on the court this year like he did last year.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown - Page 3 EmptySat May 15, 2010 3:31 am

ohiovol62 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
ohiovol62 wrote:
3 of those are Shaq's. Kobe got to hot dog for 3 quarters but when it got serious the ball went to Shaq in the post. Everyone knows that.

Of course he's garbage now but he was the focus of the offense then. And Kobe got selfish, threw a fit, and ruined the gravy train.
if you for a second are saying that shaq would have gotten one of those w/o kobe then your a fucking moron! im done here, gotta get going see ya fellows later

What happened when Kobe was by himself? Hell, he had a elite team two years ago and got embarrassed by the Cs. He was to Shaq what Pippen was to Jordan. Jordan never won one by himself either so whats your point? Kobe wouldn't have won last year without Odom and Gasol
just got back home, but to awnser your question...
no1 wins it on their own, thats why i was saying that kobe helped shaq, wade helped shaq.... so you cant say that the first 3 are shaqs...
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown - Page 3 EmptySat May 15, 2010 3:32 am

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
LeBron planted the elbow thing just incase
yup, be brought this up like a week ago i believe, but its cool...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

LeBron James The King without a crown
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3