Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LeBron James The King without a crown

Go down 
+6
ohiovol62
GDPofDRC
oggy420
timthebim
NoRegret
LA
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

LeBron James The King without a crown Empty
PostSubject: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:01 pm

Le all stats and no substance
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:03 pm

You cant call a quitter a king.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:04 pm

You know what Regret, I know ur a Cleveland guy born and raised, the fact u can call LeBron out says a lot.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:07 pm

Gets a tat saying Chosen one, Laugh out mother fucking loud
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:47 pm

He is still the best player in the game but he needs to grow up!!
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:48 pm

Kobe is the best player in the game, it's time u realize that
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:59 pm

No he isnt LOL. Kobe is 2nd and maybe 3rd. Dont mistake titles for the best player.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:01 am

There's still hope for u
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:03 am

Funny I was thinking the same about u!!
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:05 am

Don't see why, I got it right
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:59 am

Let everyone hate him right into NY!

Sorry to any cavs fans here, but i will bet any amount of money that he is gone. Not saying for sure it's gonna be NY but no way he goes back to Cleveland.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:06 am

If he goes to NY he only puts himself at a minimum of three more years away from a possible ring.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:37 am

To be fair Kobe's never had to play with the trash that Lebron is surrounded by. Kobe has always been on super talented teams and has always had great coaching. Cant say the same thing for LJ.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:11 am

That Cleveland team was actually very deep, when they traded for Jamison some were handing them the title.
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, and Big Nog

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:30 am

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Gets a tat saying Chosen one, Laugh out mother fucking loud

He can shit all over Kobe whenever he wants. This isn't even an conversation
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, and Big Nog

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:34 am

Stats don't lie
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:18 am

lol at these lebron nut huggers! your boy just quit on u and u still defending him =D
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:24 am

killerofchicken wrote:
lol at these lebron nut huggers! your boy just quit on u and u still defending him =D

They don't have any other choice lol, they lose LeBron they won't be sniffing a NBA title for a long, long time.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:31 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

They don't have any other choice lol, they lose LeBron they won't be sniffing a NBA title for a long, long time.

I do have a choice..fuck him.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:37 am

NoRegret wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

You admit you're not real into basketball. The real basketball fans don't have a choice. They lose LeBron, they lose everything.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:54 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

You admit you're not real into basketball. The real basketball fans don't have a choice. They lose LeBron, they lose everything.

I always said it wasnt even in my top 5 favorite sports...but even if this was my favorite sport...I would NEVER...EVER want a quitter on my team. Get the fuck out...pack up your shit, try to sell your oversized home...and leave...fuck him and I hope he has a bad rest of his career when he leaves.

Dont let the door hit'cha where the good lord split ya.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:59 am

NoRegret wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

I always said it wasnt even in my top 5 favorite sports...but even if this was my favorite sport...I would NEVER...EVER want a quitter on my team. Get the fuck out...pack up your shit, try to sell your oversized home...and leave...fuck him and I hope he has a bad rest of his career when he leaves.

Yeah but to the people who love basketball the way you love football they can't afford to see LeBron go. Can you image your sports team go from competing for the title every year to fucking awful for years and years and years? Because that is what will happen. They will not land another top FA, they will not be shit for many year.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:03 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

Yeah but to the people who love basketball the way you love football they can't afford to see LeBron go. Can you image your sports team go from competing for the title every year to fucking awful for years and years and years? Because that is what will happen. They will not land another top FA, they will not be shit for many year.

I dont care...Cleveland hasnt been a consistent winning town since I have been born and they probably never will be. I have become comfortable with it, but I still support my teams like no other...but I repeat, I will NEVER...EVER support a quitter.

He can get the fuck out, kick rocks, and not come back around here again for as far as my thoughts are concerned. If he leaves...he better recognize that Akron will no longer accept him as one of us.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:04 am

did u guys hear the boston fans chanting new york knicks the whole night?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:08 am

NoRegret wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

I dont care...Cleveland hasnt been a consistent winning town since I have been born and they probably never will be. I have become comfortable with it, but I still support my teams like no other...but I repeat, I will NEVER...EVER support a quitter.

He can get the fuck out, kick rocks, and not come back around here again for as far as my thoughts are concerned. If he leaves...he better recognize that Akron will no longer accept him as one of us.

I'm sure he won't care when he is chillin in NY, LA or Miami
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LeBron James The King without a crown   LeBron James The King without a crown Empty

Back to top Go down

LeBron James The King without a crown
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next