Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cavs vs Celtics

Go down 
+10
acccardinal12
killerofchicken
bobbitt15
josh200612
NoRegret
OU
GDPofDRC
oggy420
LA
timthebim
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

Cavs vs Celtics - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cavs vs Celtics   Cavs vs Celtics - Page 6 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:37 pm

A team takes on he personality of it's best player.....
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Cavs vs Celtics   Cavs vs Celtics - Page 6 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:38 pm

yea right next to the old one. Wouldn't be my choice but...

And apparently they are having trouble selling psl's. Probably because they priced them way over what the average fan can afford.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Cavs vs Celtics   Cavs vs Celtics - Page 6 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:41 pm

NoRegret wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
Lebron was better player, Celtics ended up being the better team. They had business Losing it turns out.

I disagree with the better team part. They just played better when it came down to it.

The Cavs had the better team that underperformed.

You are telling me that if Antawn Jamison was playing like he should (20 ppg and almost 10 rpg) and Mo Williams had played like he should (like 17 or 18 ppg) and everyone else played like they did in the regular season that we would lose?

I beg to differ. The Cavs gave them that series after the Celtics broke their will in game 4.

The playoffs are the time when those guys should, "play like they should". If the cavs were the better team they would of won the series. The Celtics, when it matters most, played like they should, better.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Cavs vs Celtics   Cavs vs Celtics - Page 6 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:42 pm

Yeah those ticket prices have to be crazy, I'd like to go to a game there though same with new yankee stadium.

Also if it's in Jersey then that's not in NY state
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Cavs vs Celtics   Cavs vs Celtics - Page 6 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:43 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
Lebron was better player, Celtics ended up being the better team. They had business Losing it turns out.

I disagree with the better team part. They just played better when it came down to it.

The Cavs had the better team that underperformed.

You are telling me that if Antawn Jamison was playing like he should (20 ppg and almost 10 rpg) and Mo Williams had played like he should (like 17 or 18 ppg) and everyone else played like they did in the regular season that we would lose?

I beg to differ. The Cavs gave them that series after the Celtics broke their will in game 4.

The playoffs are the time when those guys should, "play like they should". If the cavs were the better team they would of won the series. The Celtics, when it matters most, played like they should, better.

Exactly, you just proved my point that the Cavs underachieved. Congrats to your Celtics...get ready to get stomped on by the Magic.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Cavs vs Celtics   Cavs vs Celtics - Page 6 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:32 pm

NoRegret wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
NYC would be one of the highest, I could list a ridiculous list of NYC ballers

not at all... you should be able to produce a ton of talent when the city has 11 million people occupying it.

Thats why I feel like USC and Texas are overrated when it comes to recruiting talent...its not hard when your states have the most kids to pick from.

So I guess the United States isn't the best at basketball when it comes to your standards of how many people play a sport in a certain area? If Yugoslavia had the same amount of kids growing up playing Basketball like here in the States they would wax us, but they don't and we are the best.
New York is the recruiting capital of MCBB Regret. No if, and, or but is needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cavs vs Celtics   Cavs vs Celtics - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cavs vs Celtics
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6