Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about)

Go down 
+9
boomer sooner
acccardinal12
LTFG
NoRegret
bobbitt15
oggy420
GDPofDRC
OU
LA
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about)   5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about) - Page 4 EmptySat May 01, 2010 4:01 pm

Not at all
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: 5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about)   5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about) - Page 4 EmptySat May 01, 2010 4:06 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Not at all

hahaha
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: 5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about)   5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about) - Page 4 EmptySat May 01, 2010 6:35 pm

hey i dont discriminate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about)   5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about) - Page 4 EmptySat May 01, 2010 8:20 pm

NoRegret wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
I didn't think she looked to bad either, is it weird I fuck Zoe Saldana or whatever as a nabi?

Yeah story is kind of predictable, u knew he'd end up becoming one in the end.

Is it weird that id fuck both her and michelle rodriguez together at the same time? lol

Weird, no it makes you normal Very Happy

Michelle has been hot for ages, pity she's a carpet muncher.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: 5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about)   5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about) - Page 4 EmptySat May 01, 2010 8:51 pm

Damn didn't know she was a clitty licker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about)   5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about) - Page 4 EmptySat May 01, 2010 9:00 pm

Last I heard Michelle was tonguing Kristanna Loken.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: 5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about)   5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about) - Page 4 EmptySat May 01, 2010 9:32 pm

Wow that might be the hottest thing I've ever heard. Loken is smokin
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: 5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about)   5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about) - Page 4 EmptySat May 01, 2010 9:43 pm

Just watched Sunshine and that movie is awesome!
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: 5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about)   5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about) - Page 4 EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:02 pm

I looked up that Loken chick earlier, damn!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: 5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about)   5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:48 am

I watched Ninja Assassin yesterday and in the first 10 min I was like, oh shit this looks fucking awful. But it got much butter, it ended up being alright. Not too bad. No way I would give it top 5 consideration but it was alright, got better as it went on.
I still have District 9 and Star Trek ready to watch. I'm going to try and pickup Avatar and Invictus(I think it is out?) this week.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: 5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about)   5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:38 pm

KrazyHorseBennett wrote:
KrazyHorseBennett wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

District 9 - Based on a true story.

WHAT????? scratch

I would still appreciate an explanation for this one.

You didn't hear about that?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: 5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about)   5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:35 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
KrazyHorseBennett wrote:
KrazyHorseBennett wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

WHAT????? scratch

No
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: 5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about)   5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:38 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
I watched Ninja Assassin yesterday and in the first 10 min I was like, oh shit this looks fucking awful. But it got much butter, it ended up being alright. Not too bad. No way I would give it top 5 consideration but it was alright, got better as it went on.
I still have District 9 and Star Trek ready to watch. I'm going to try and pickup Avatar and Invictus(I think it is out?) this week.

yea i honestly put it in there cause i couldn't think of anything else. I know the acting and story were pretty bad but i still enjoyed it for the element of brutal violence that it brought to the table.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: 5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about)   5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:38 pm

NoRegret wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
KrazyHorseBennett wrote:
KrazyHorseBennett wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

WHAT????? scratch

No

What planet are you on? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: 5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about)   5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:40 pm

oggy420 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

yea i honestly put it in there cause i couldn't think of anything else. I know the acting and story were pretty bad but i still enjoyed it for the element of brutal violence that it brought to the table.

I didn't think the acting was as bad as I expected. But the first few scenes of people getting cut in half looked awful. The blood looked bad, the action looked bad. It almost reminded me of Crank 2 with its very poor effects. But eventually the action scenes really got a ton better. The action towards the end made the movie for me.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: 5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about)   5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:53 pm

You don't get into a movie like ninja assassin for the acting, you get in to it for the action.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: 5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about)   5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:35 pm

2 Movies I'm curious to what you guys thought of:
Men Who Stare at Goats
The Informant

I actually thought both movies were not too bad. Not great by any means but I thought they were worth watching.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: 5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about)   5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:14 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
2 Movies I'm curious to what you guys thought of:
Men Who Stare at Goats
The Informant

I actually thought both movies were not too bad. Not great by any means but I thought they were worth watching.

They were okay. I liked The Men Who Stare at Goats more.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: 5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about)   5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:55 pm

I heard Men Who Stare at Goats was downright awful

I liked the Informant quite a bit
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: 5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about)   5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 5:01 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:

Well if you have high expectations for it then maybe you can call it "awful". It wasn't as good as I thought it would be but I still thought it was alright. Just go into it knowing it's nothing great and you shouldn't have a problem with it. I did like The Informant slightly more for some reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about)   5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 4:10 am

bobbitt15 wrote:

The Men Who Stare At Goats was ok, I did enjoy Jeff Bridges bringing out the dude again Laughing

The Informant wasn't what I expected, Matt Damon was good though.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: 5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about)   5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:42 am

I had higher expectations going into both of those films. Neither was great, simply okay at best. Men who stare at goats was a real let down though. Great cast wasted for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about)   5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

5 best movies who've seen in the past yeat (about)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4