Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is Diaz vs. Miller a really good fight?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

Is Diaz vs. Miller a really good fight? Empty
PostSubject: Is Diaz vs. Miller a really good fight?   Is Diaz vs. Miller a really good fight? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:21 pm

I was thinking about this and i've kind of gotten over Mayhem getting in the cage.

That's a good fight and probably Nick's biggest test since he was in UFC. Miller is not great at anything except being good at everything and he's pretty much impossible to submit and rarely gets finished.

I don't know if Mayhem can make WW because i think he's only done it once when he fought GSP but this is a real challenge for Diaz if Mayhem can make 170 and since that whole brawl shit and the personality of the fighters. It pretty much sells itself. Strikeforce would be crazy to book Mayhem vs. Lawler now. Give Manhoef a rematch or make Lawler fight Jacare. Mayhem vs. Diaz should be in the works for the belt or at a catchweight because if Lawler finishes Miller and goes off to the UFC with Jake the Snake you pretty much killed a matchup that would be very good but garner casual fan interest as well.

Send Lawler to the UFC with only one arm (Jacare)
Build up Jacare to take what is likely going to be Shields vacant MW belt.
Nick Diaz vs. Mayhem for the WW belt.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Is Diaz vs. Miller a really good fight?   Is Diaz vs. Miller a really good fight? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:25 pm

they have no one else for him to fight so might as well. Nick Diaz needs to be in the ufc.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Is Diaz vs. Miller a really good fight?   Is Diaz vs. Miller a really good fight? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:35 pm

Technically Noons was his biggest test, as he lost

On the Mayhem fight, eh they don't have many options
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Is Diaz vs. Miller a really good fight?   Is Diaz vs. Miller a really good fight? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:55 pm

I want to see them fight. If not just have a grudge match between them, then have Noons vs Diaz and Mayhem vs Lawler.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Diaz vs. Miller a really good fight?   Is Diaz vs. Miller a really good fight? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Diaz vs. Miller a really good fight?
Page 1 of 1