Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is the winner of AA vs Sylvia a good candidate to fight Barnett for his final SF Fight?

Go down 
+3
Farmer1906
KingsOwn19
GDPofDRC
7 posters

Winner of AA/Sylvia vs Barnett
Sure
Is the winner of AA vs Sylvia a good candidate to fight Barnett for his final SF Fight? Vote_lcap43%Is the winner of AA vs Sylvia a good candidate to fight Barnett for his final SF Fight? Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
I guess
Is the winner of AA vs Sylvia a good candidate to fight Barnett for his final SF Fight? Vote_lcap14%Is the winner of AA vs Sylvia a good candidate to fight Barnett for his final SF Fight? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Probably not
Is the winner of AA vs Sylvia a good candidate to fight Barnett for his final SF Fight? Vote_lcap0%Is the winner of AA vs Sylvia a good candidate to fight Barnett for his final SF Fight? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No way
Is the winner of AA vs Sylvia a good candidate to fight Barnett for his final SF Fight? Vote_lcap14%Is the winner of AA vs Sylvia a good candidate to fight Barnett for his final SF Fight? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
I don't care
 14% [ 1 ]
Let me ask my mommy
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Is the winner of AA vs Sylvia a good candidate to fight Barnett for his final SF Fight? Empty
PostSubject: Is the winner of AA vs Sylvia a good candidate to fight Barnett for his final SF Fight?   Is the winner of AA vs Sylvia a good candidate to fight Barnett for his final SF Fight? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:39 pm

http://www.mmamania.com/2012/8/21/3258075/josh-barnett-next-fight-strikeforce-ufc

Josh wants to fight for SF in 2012 to wrap up his business with them.

We've seen how Mir is coming over, but we have been told it is a special situation.

Would the victor of AA vs Sylvia be an acceptable opponent?

People have been saying the winner should get back to the UFC in some places. This might be kind of a step towards that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

Is the winner of AA vs Sylvia a good candidate to fight Barnett for his final SF Fight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is the winner of AA vs Sylvia a good candidate to fight Barnett for his final SF Fight?   Is the winner of AA vs Sylvia a good candidate to fight Barnett for his final SF Fight? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:05 pm

I thought Tim was a good candidate to fight Cormier even without a win over AA before they got Mir. Definitely a good one for Barnett..whoever wins. For some reason i think Sylvia will beat AA again...though i hope AA wins.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Is the winner of AA vs Sylvia a good candidate to fight Barnett for his final SF Fight?   Is the winner of AA vs Sylvia a good candidate to fight Barnett for his final SF Fight? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:07 pm

Best option left out there. I'd love to see AA make a comeback.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Is the winner of AA vs Sylvia a good candidate to fight Barnett for his final SF Fight?   Is the winner of AA vs Sylvia a good candidate to fight Barnett for his final SF Fight? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:13 pm

Yeah, I think there are few feasible options for a level of fighter like Barnett, this would at least have some extra interest based on the past achievements of the two.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Is the winner of AA vs Sylvia a good candidate to fight Barnett for his final SF Fight?   Is the winner of AA vs Sylvia a good candidate to fight Barnett for his final SF Fight? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:53 pm

I'd love to see AA fight Barnnett.

I'm probably the biggest hater of poopy pants tho
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: Is the winner of AA vs Sylvia a good candidate to fight Barnett for his final SF Fight?   Is the winner of AA vs Sylvia a good candidate to fight Barnett for his final SF Fight? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:01 pm

I want to see their fight before I make any judgements.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Is the winner of AA vs Sylvia a good candidate to fight Barnett for his final SF Fight?   Is the winner of AA vs Sylvia a good candidate to fight Barnett for his final SF Fight? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:25 am

Im going with no way, simply because UFC has landed Mir to fight Cormier, Im sure it won't happen but UFC should consider lending someone like Mark Hunt or Stefan Struve.
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: Is the winner of AA vs Sylvia a good candidate to fight Barnett for his final SF Fight?   Is the winner of AA vs Sylvia a good candidate to fight Barnett for his final SF Fight? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:58 am

Birdofthad wrote:
Im going with no way, simply because UFC has landed Mir to fight Cormier, Im sure it won't happen but UFC should consider lending someone like Mark Hunt or Stefan Struve.

I highly doubt we will see another HW crossover for JB.

I still want Duffee back in the UFC.
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

PostSubject: Re: Is the winner of AA vs Sylvia a good candidate to fight Barnett for his final SF Fight?   Is the winner of AA vs Sylvia a good candidate to fight Barnett for his final SF Fight? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:02 am

Side note:

I asked my mommy, and she said she didnt care. So now I am confused on which option to pick.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Is the winner of AA vs Sylvia a good candidate to fight Barnett for his final SF Fight?   Is the winner of AA vs Sylvia a good candidate to fight Barnett for his final SF Fight? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:55 am

You won't find a much better option out there. Josh said he wants to fight before the end of the year and he expects it to be with SF. I don't see the UFC sending anyone over for Josh like then did Cormier. Why not? I'll take the winner of this, Duffee or Linderman.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Is the winner of AA vs Sylvia a good candidate to fight Barnett for his final SF Fight?   Is the winner of AA vs Sylvia a good candidate to fight Barnett for his final SF Fight? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:17 am

[youtube][/youtube]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is the winner of AA vs Sylvia a good candidate to fight Barnett for his final SF Fight?   Is the winner of AA vs Sylvia a good candidate to fight Barnett for his final SF Fight? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is the winner of AA vs Sylvia a good candidate to fight Barnett for his final SF Fight?
Page 1 of 1