Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The NBA Playoff predictions thread.

Go down 
+4
oggy420
muayjitsu
OU
NoRegret
8 posters
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

The NBA Playoff predictions thread. Empty
PostSubject: The NBA Playoff predictions thread.   The NBA Playoff predictions thread. EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:49 am

Here's a time-killer for you guys:

Eastern Conference: (1st round)

[8] Chicago Bulls
(1) Cleveland Cavaliers - in 5 games

(7) Charlotte Bobcats
(2) Orlando Magic- in 6 games

(6) Milwaukee Bucks
(3) Atlanta Hawks- in 6

(5) Miami Heat
(4) Boston Celtics- in 5

Western Conference: (1st round)

[8] OKC Thunder
(1) LA Lakers - in 6

(7) San Antonio Spurs
(2) Dallas Mavericks- in 7

(6) Portland Trailblazers
(3) Phoenix Suns- in 4

(5) Utah Jazz
(4) Denver Nuggets- in 6

-------------------------------------

Eastern Conference Semi's:

(4) Boston Celtics
(1) Cleveland Cavaliers- in 5

(3) Atlanta Hawks
(2) Orlando Magic- in 7

Western Conference Semi's:

(4) Denver Nuggets
(1)LA Lakers- in 6

(3) Phoenix Suns
(2) Dallas Mavericks- in 6

-----------------------------------------------

Eastern Conference Finals:

(2) Orlando Magic
(1) Cleveland Cavaliers- in 6

Western Conference Finals:

(2) Dallas Mavericks
(1) LA Lakers- in 7

-------------------------------------------------

NBA FINALS:

(1) LA Lakers
(1) Cleveland Cavaliers- in 7

Yeah, im being a "homer"..and I gotta be. I have faith in my team...hoping we can bring one home for a change.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The NBA Playoff predictions thread.   The NBA Playoff predictions thread. EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:06 am

Thunder winning the whole mother fucking thing!.........aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh I'm j/k
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: The NBA Playoff predictions thread.   The NBA Playoff predictions thread. EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:41 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Thunder winning the whole mother fucking thing!.........aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh I'm j/k

If you guys beat the Lakers, that alone would be like winning the entire thing...I hope it happens.
Back to top Go down
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wand, Thiago Alves, BJ Penn, Cain, Vitor, Tito, SHOGUN

PostSubject: Re: The NBA Playoff predictions thread.   The NBA Playoff predictions thread. EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:46 pm

NoRegret wrote:
Here's a time-killer for you guys:

Eastern Conference: (1st round)

[8] Chicago Bulls
(1) Cleveland Cavaliers - in 5 games

(7) Charlotte Bobcats
(2) Orlando Magic- in 6 games

(6) Milwaukee Bucks
(3) Atlanta Hawks- in 6

(5) Miami Heat
(4) Boston Celtics- in 5

Western Conference: (1st round)

[8] OKC Thunder
(1) LA Lakers - in 6

(7) San Antonio Spurs
(2) Dallas Mavericks- in 7

(6) Portland Trailblazers
(3) Phoenix Suns- in 4

(5) Utah Jazz
(4) Denver Nuggets- in 6

-------------------------------------

Eastern Conference Semi's:

(4) Boston Celtics
(1) Cleveland Cavaliers- in 5

(3) Atlanta Hawks
(2) Orlando Magic- in 7

Western Conference Semi's:

(4) Denver Nuggets
(1)LA Lakers- in 6

(3) Phoenix Suns
(2) Dallas Mavericks- in 6

-----------------------------------------------

Eastern Conference Finals:

(2) Orlando Magic
(1) Cleveland Cavaliers- in 6

Western Conference Finals:

(2) Dallas Mavericks
(1) LA Lakers- in 7

-------------------------------------------------

NBA FINALS:

(1) LA Lakers
(1) Cleveland Cavaliers- in 7

Yeah, im being a "homer"..and I gotta be. I have faith in my team...hoping we can bring one home for a change.

WOW! Regret in the least offensive way all you did is pick the higher seed in every match-up. Only way cleveland makes it to the finals is if they don't have to see orlando again. Oh and Miami beats Boston.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: The NBA Playoff predictions thread.   The NBA Playoff predictions thread. EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:55 pm

Well Muay, I dont see any upsets possible.

All of the higher seeds, ESPECIALLY in the East, are far and beyond the bottom seeds.

Miami doesnt beat Boston for the simple fact that other than Dwyane Wade...who will step up in the playoff atmosphere?

Orlando was 1-3 against us in the regular season, im pretty sure...I'm not too worried to be honest...not to be a doucher lol

The ONLY team that I think stands ANY chance of an upset in the first round is the Spurs over the Mavs.

After that the Mavs have a shot against the Lakers....but I really dont see anyone making any upsets this year.

The Cavs and Lakers are the best teams in the NBA bar none...although I do love the Mavs as well.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: The NBA Playoff predictions thread.   The NBA Playoff predictions thread. EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:00 pm

why do i have little to no interest in the nba playoffs this year?

Oh yea im a Knicks fan Sad
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: The NBA Playoff predictions thread.   The NBA Playoff predictions thread. EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:02 pm

oggy420 wrote:
why do i have little to no interest in the nba playoffs this year?

Oh yea im a Knicks fan Sad

Well you can watch your future NBA star LeBron James hopefully win my team a damn championship before he leaves for your team lol
Back to top Go down
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

PostSubject: Re: The NBA Playoff predictions thread.   The NBA Playoff predictions thread. EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:10 pm

NoRegret wrote:

All of the higher seeds, ESPECIALLY in the East, are far and beyond the bottom seeds.

Miami doesnt beat Boston for the simple fact that other than Dwyane Wade...who will step up in the playoff atmosphere?

Orlando was 1-3 against us in the regular season, im pretty sure...I'm not too worried to be honest...not to be a doucher lol

The ONLY team that I think stands ANY chance of an upset in the first round is the Spurs over the Mavs.

After that the Mavs have a shot against the Lakers....but I really dont see anyone making any upsets this year.

The Cavs and Lakers are the best teams in the NBA bar none...although I do love the Mavs as well.

Miami was way better in the 2nd half of the season then boston and thats what really matters. Boston is old and Miami is young with the best player on the floor. Every season game between Orlando and Cleveland was close so don't read to much into that. If LA makes it through the WEST gauntlet then they WILL repeat.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: The NBA Playoff predictions thread.   The NBA Playoff predictions thread. EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:14 pm

muayjitsu wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

Miami was way better in the 2nd half of the season then boston and thats what really matters. Boston is old and Miami is young with the best player on the floor. Every season game between Orlando and Cleveland was close so don't read to much into that. If LA makes it through the WEST gauntlet then they WILL repeat.

Really? Cuz last time I checked, LA was really banged up and even Kobe isnt healthy. After a long time in the playoffs, they will wear down.

Boston may be old, but they're also experienced. Rondo is still a very talented player, and lets not forget that the Celtics were the NBA champs a couple years back...AND they went 3-0 vs. Miami this year. 'Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

PostSubject: Re: The NBA Playoff predictions thread.   The NBA Playoff predictions thread. EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:20 pm

NoRegret wrote:
muayjitsu wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

Really? Cuz last time I checked, LA was really banged up and even Kobe isnt healthy. After a long time in the playoffs, they will wear down.

Boston may be old, but they're also experienced. Rondo is still a very talented player, and lets not forget that the Celtics were the NBA champs a couple years back...AND they went 3-0 vs. Miami this year. 'Nuff said.

Umm last time I checked Kobe was banged up ALL season and still is wrecking on the competition. Only other hurt player is bynum and in my opinion he sucks anyway.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: The NBA Playoff predictions thread.   The NBA Playoff predictions thread. EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:47 pm

Welcome to the playoffs
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: The NBA Playoff predictions thread.   The NBA Playoff predictions thread. EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:32 pm

Kobe just stuffed Durant on a fast break. Sick
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: The NBA Playoff predictions thread.   The NBA Playoff predictions thread. EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:46 am

Look at Portland go, without B Roy and Phoenix goes down, Portland V Lakers for the chane to lose to Lebron
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: The NBA Playoff predictions thread.   The NBA Playoff predictions thread. EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:06 am

cascade_run wrote:
Look at Portland go, without B Roy and Phoenix goes down, Portland V Lakers for the chance to lose to Lebron

I like this fella. Smart guy! cheers
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: The NBA Playoff predictions thread.   The NBA Playoff predictions thread. EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 1:48 pm

atlanta in 4, second round in 6-7 and third round 7 games win or lose. Atleast I hope. If we can make it to the eastern conf. champ. Im happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The NBA Playoff predictions thread.   The NBA Playoff predictions thread. Empty

Back to top Go down

The NBA Playoff predictions thread.
Page 1 of 1