Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Allen Green called out by Nick Diaz

Go down 
+5
muayjitsu
bobbitt15
Wolfgangsta
Ziggy116
Ninja
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

Allen Green called out by Nick Diaz Empty
PostSubject: Allen Green called out by Nick Diaz   Allen Green called out by Nick Diaz EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:04 pm

http://boxingtalk.com/pag/article.php?aid=18049

DL: Switching gears, I’ve just been told that an MMA fighter by the name of Nick Diaz wants to fight you in a stand up boxing match
. What do you know about that?

AG: I heard about that. If he want to get his ass tore up, he can come on and do it. I’m saying, Nick Diaz if you want to fight me and get your ass tore up, don’t bitch out at the last minute. ‘Cause if you do, I’m gonna call you a bitch, too. So if you really want this, we can do it. Whoever I fight next, I’ll fight him the following month. ‘Cause I don’t need much time to prepare for him.

DL: This is an unusual fight. Have you seen this guy fight? Is there –

AG: (cutting in) Yeah, I’ve seen him. He fights like a little bitch. I’ve seen him.

DL: Is there an issue between you guys? How did this come about?

AG: No, no… But the fact that his people would even call me and say they would even share the same ring or whatever… The pentagon, the octagon… Whatever the hell they fight in. You know what I’m saying? We can call it the Pentagon, I’ll be Colin Powell.

DL: Can this guy or any MMA fighter for that matter be able to walk into a boxing ring and be competitive with a legitimate top 10 contender like you?

AG: Hell no! ‘Cause it’s like this… No disrespect to them guys. I have a lot of friends who do MMA. But those guys aren’t used to being hit by real guys who know how to punch. Could you imagine what would happen if my left hook struck somebody in those little-ass gloves they wear? Could you even imagine what would happen? It would be catastrophic. It would be terrible. I’m not disrespecting those guys. But you asked me if I seen him fight. Yeah, to me he fights like a little bitch. If he wants to fight, if he wants to step up, he’ll get raped on national TV.

DL: Would this be 10 3-minute rounds or 3 5-minute rounds?

AG: Well, it’s like you said, he said a straight up boxing match. To my understanding, it would be 10 3-minute rounds. But it won’t go. It won’t go.

DL: Given the fact that you have serious ambitions in boxing, do you have anything to gain by fighting an MMA guy?

AG: Hell, yeah! Bread! Why would you ask that question, Doveed? Of course I have something to gain – some more money. Shit… I mean like I said, I’ll fight him the following month. It’s sad, if I can’t get a fight in boxing that I gotta fight a MMA guy, ‘cause nobody in the boxing game wants to fight me. That’s terrible. But like I said, I’ll fight Pavlik, knock him out, and the following month I’ll knock out Nick Diaz. And like I said, I don’t have anything against Nick Diaz. No disrespect. But he fights like a bitch to me.

DL: Anything in closing about any of this?

AG: Everybody can pretty much see what’s going on with me in the boxing world. I’m trying to get all the fights I can get. I’m trying to get the fight with Kelly Pavlik, I’ve been trying to get the fight with everybody. To all my fans - it’s not me. Again, it’s not me. It’s all the marquee names. They’re making excuses on why they don’t wan t to fight me. I had a conversation with my promoter earlier about opportunities and what’s going on. It’s not me. I want to fight everybody. If I can get enough money to fight my mother, I’d fight her. But shit, I mean, she’d probably cut out on me, too. I don’t know what else to do., but Kelly Pavlik fans deserve an exciting fight and I'm ready to give it to them. In closing, I just want to thank all my fans for sticking by me and whoever has anything bad to say about me and if they don’t like what I’m saying, fuck ‘em.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Allen Green called out by Nick Diaz   Allen Green called out by Nick Diaz EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:09 pm

Imagine that! lol

I think Diaz would've stepped in to fight Fedor if he could have.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139

PostSubject: Re: Allen Green called out by Nick Diaz   Allen Green called out by Nick Diaz EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:12 pm

I hate Allan Green so I'd love for Diaz to kick his ass in a boxing match. Would he though ?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Allen Green called out by Nick Diaz   Allen Green called out by Nick Diaz EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:20 pm

Diaz had trouble against a pro boxer in MMA by the name of KJ Noons, who in boxing isn't shit. Imagine what a real fighter would do to him.

Diaz would get Sylvia'd.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Allen Green called out by Nick Diaz   Allen Green called out by Nick Diaz EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:47 pm

I like Diaz but stop dude. Allan Green would knock him out whenever he chose to
Back to top Go down
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wand, Thiago Alves, BJ Penn, Cain, Vitor, Tito, SHOGUN

PostSubject: Re: Allen Green called out by Nick Diaz   Allen Green called out by Nick Diaz EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:43 am

Diaz can be such an idiot sometimes....I still like him though.
Back to top Go down
TheOutlawWFC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Tito Ortiz, Rampage Jackson, BJ Penn, Cheick Kongo

PostSubject: Re: Allen Green called out by Nick Diaz   Allen Green called out by Nick Diaz EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:59 pm

This wouldnt be much of a fight at all. Diaz is an idiot if he thinks he is going to step into a boxing ring and out box a top 10 prospect in all of the sport. He is one of the elite boxers in the world, I wouldnt even call Diaz an elite boxer in MMA. It woudlnt be close, and Diaz shouldnt have started something like this.
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: Allen Green called out by Nick Diaz   Allen Green called out by Nick Diaz EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:05 pm

Nick is great but man i hate when he calls out boxers..jus stop cus u wud get worked jus challenge him to a grappling match and see how much shit he talks then haha
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: Allen Green called out by Nick Diaz   Allen Green called out by Nick Diaz EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:06 pm

btw i hate allen green so i hope he gets his mouth shut by someone soon!
Back to top Go down
BigBertha
White Belt
White Belt

PostSubject: Re: Allen Green called out by Nick Diaz   Allen Green called out by Nick Diaz EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:26 pm

I like Allen Green, probably because he is from my town, and plus he always puts on a good fight.

I'm with everyone else, Green would destroy him in a boxing match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allen Green called out by Nick Diaz   Allen Green called out by Nick Diaz EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:39 am

Green lost the little respect I had for him when he turned down the chance to face Sakio Bika in November.
Back to top Go down
taylorfleig
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
taylorfleig

Favorite Fighter(s) : boxing-Paul Williams, Deontay Wilder, Tavoris Cloud, mma-Rampage & Brett rogers

PostSubject: Re: Allen Green called out by Nick Diaz   Allen Green called out by Nick Diaz EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 9:45 pm

I hate both these guys. I wish they'd knock each other out at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allen Green called out by Nick Diaz   Allen Green called out by Nick Diaz Empty

Back to top Go down

Allen Green called out by Nick Diaz
Page 1 of 1