Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?)

Go down 
+7
killerofchicken
OU
oggy420
GDPofDRC
Ali
bobbitt15
timthebim
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Who do you want to win?
GSP
GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?) Vote_lcap54%GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?) Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Nick Diaz
GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?) Vote_lcap46%GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?) Vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage

GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?) Empty
PostSubject: GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?)   GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?) EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:01 pm

This is only on who you want to win.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?)   GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?) EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:02 pm

Diaz
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?)   GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?) EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:28 pm

Diaz
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?)   GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:37 am

Nick by brutal vicious bloody KO.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?)   GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:42 am

GSP
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?)   GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:53 am

GSP

psyche
STOCKTON MOTHERFUCKER! Middle Finger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?)   GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:05 am

Looks like GDP and myself are the voices of reason tongue
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?)   GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 1:08 pm

this speed bag = GSP's face for 25 minutes

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?)   GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 1:19 pm

Yeah I saw that the other day. It's impressive for sure, that's some serious cardio right there.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?)   GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 1:22 pm

OU wrote:
Yeah I saw that the other day. It's impressive for sure, that's some serious cardio right there.

and thats just his warm up
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?)   GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 1:24 pm

oggy420 wrote:
OU wrote:

and thats just his warm up
It's insane.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?)   GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:59 pm

OU wrote:

Weed
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?)   GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:37 pm

Diaz
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?)   GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:27 pm

I may change to GSP just so Cesar Gracie never has a UFC champ in his camp. Guy is a bigger douche than Ed Soares. Man oh man
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?)   GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:29 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
I may change to GSP just so Cesar Gracie never has a UFC champ in his camp. Guy is a bigger douche than Ed Soares. Man oh man
Yeah Cesar is a douche. I still have Greg Jackson over him though in that department...but him and Ed are pretty close.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?)   GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:32 pm

Just took a total unnecessary potshot at Gross on Twitter after Josh said he wanted to do a piece on Diaz and the Stockton area for ESPN. Classless
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?)   GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:52 pm

Diaz misses open workouts... Fucking idiot, Dana says he might strip him even if he does win
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?)   GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:53 pm

This guy complains again about not "making money" he needs to be shot
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?)   GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:36 pm

I want diaz although i think this is what is going through his head
GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?) Diaz110
GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?) Image10

Last edited by Cu Bu on Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?)   GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:39 pm

Cu Bu wrote:

I'm not seeing anything?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?)   GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:41 pm

Cu Bu wrote:

Really? I think Joe Riggs has seen his best days come and go myself.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?)   GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 3:12 pm

I didn't know Lorenzo also thought Nick beat Condit.
[youtube][/youtube]
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?)   GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 3:13 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Cu Bu wrote:

Really? I think Joe Riggs has seen his best days come and go myself.

teh Diesel !
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?)   GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:55 pm

Quote :

"Nobody has talked about this, I haven't said anything about it, but at one of the fights, the one where he really starts calling Georges out, he was chasing Georges around the hotel and like yelling at him and stuff. Georges thought he was going to try to fight him in the hotel. He was just waiting for the elevator doors to open and see Nick Diaz,"

"Like at the last fight where he said all that stuff after his last fight when he said all that stuff about Georges, he was really messing with Georges bad at the fight, like trying to fight him at the hotel. That really pissed Georges off."
-Dana White(so who knows if it's really true?)
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?)   GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:01 pm

Well considering we're hearing it from White first an only 4 days before the PPV I think it is hard to argue that this is anything other than 100% the truth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?)   GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?) Empty

Back to top Go down

GSP vs Nick Diaz (who do you want to win?)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next