Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Could you do it?

Go down 
+5
MMAEYES
Cu Bu
GDPofDRC
OU
acccardinal12
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Could you do it? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could you do it?   Could you do it? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:45 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
I'm not fast enough to even make the chase interesting. I would have better luck going for an eye or just stabbing like a wild man.

I haven't tried a dead sprint in a while (Afraid to blow something out at my age)... I'm guessing I'm not very fast anymore either. But I do run daily and can go for miles. If I have a good head start and can keep it from closing early, I know I can outlast it... Wink

If not, I'm afraid it might grab a leg and make me its bitch... Sad

That made me laugh at loud here at work, I answered the phone still laughing. Some lady at this small church is probably wondering why that guy laughed at her for calling about her copier lol
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Could you do it?   Could you do it? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:46 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
I'm not fast enough to even make the chase interesting. I would have better luck going for an eye or just stabbing like a wild man.

That is how you do it.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Could you do it?   Could you do it? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:51 pm

Could you do it? - Page 2 Fedor_and_bear
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Could you do it?   Could you do it? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:04 pm

I knew that pic would make the thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could you do it?   Could you do it? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:44 pm

I would go into the fetus position and hope the bear ignores me.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Could you do it?   Could you do it? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:55 pm

I would fart in his general direction.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Could you do it?   Could you do it? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:21 am

Really any bear is gonna maul you but you can defend yourself against a black bear. Brown bear though, your fucked, they usually run about twice the size full grown. I did read about two hunters who killed a deer then left to hunt another. when they returned a Kodiak Brown Bear was pickin the first kill and they surprised it. One hunter was killed after a swipe or two but the other hunter killed the Kodiak with his bowie knife.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Could you do it?   Could you do it? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:23 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Really any bear is gonna maul you but you can defend yourself against a black bear. Brown bear though, your fucked, they usually run about twice the size full grown. I did read about two hunters who killed a deer then left to hunt another. when they returned a Kodiak Brown Bear was pickin the first kill and they surprised it. One hunter was killed after a swipe or two but the other hunter killed the Kodiak with his bowie knife.

Yeah luck was on my side that day.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Could you do it?   Could you do it? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:29 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

yeah because you were safe at home Very Happy
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Could you do it?   Could you do it? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:31 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Hey screw you man! I wanted to make some think I was the lucky hunter. Why do you ruin my lies?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Could you do it?   Could you do it? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:39 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Hey screw you man! I wanted to make some think I was the lucky hunter. Why do you ruin my lies?

Because that hunter was me and I will not let you steal my thunder!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Could you do it?   Could you do it? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:45 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Yeah right. You are from Oklahoma and we all know better.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Could you do it?   Could you do it? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:55 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

see now I kid, but you hurt. Sad
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Could you do it?   Could you do it? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 7:13 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

I'm sorry

see now I kid, but you hurt. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could you do it?   Could you do it? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Could you do it?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: