Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jeremy Horn vs Jake Rosholt at KOTC

Go down 
+2
SOKO
OU
6 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Jeremy Horn vs Jake Rosholt at KOTC Empty
PostSubject: Jeremy Horn vs Jake Rosholt at KOTC   Jeremy Horn vs Jake Rosholt at KOTC EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:59 am

http://www.mmamania.com/2010/3/11/1369072/jake-rosholt-vs-jeremy-horn-on-tap
A match-up of UFC veterans between mixed martial arts legend Jeremy Horn and up-and-comer Jake Rosholt appears to be set for the upcoming King of the Cage (KOTC) event from Detroit, Mich., on April 16.

Rosholt tweeted the news earlier tonight.

Rosholt (7-2) and Horn (84-19-5) have both compiled an undefeated record since their recent UFC release; 1-0 and 4-0 respectively.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Horn vs Jake Rosholt at KOTC   Jeremy Horn vs Jake Rosholt at KOTC EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:00 am

I like this fight, can't wait to see it. I'm hoping they can both make it back to the UFC.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Horn vs Jake Rosholt at KOTC   Jeremy Horn vs Jake Rosholt at KOTC EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:32 am

should be a war on the ground and yes they both deserve to be in the ufc . rosholt was cut one fight to early imo and Hasnt horn won almost if not all of his fights outside of the ufc.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Horn vs Jake Rosholt at KOTC   Jeremy Horn vs Jake Rosholt at KOTC EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 12:41 pm

Why did they cut Jake anyway? Last I remember seeing him he out struck Leben.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Horn vs Jake Rosholt at KOTC   Jeremy Horn vs Jake Rosholt at KOTC EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 12:44 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:

He got subbed by Kendall and they cut him. Too early IMO, but I think he will be back.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Horn vs Jake Rosholt at KOTC   Jeremy Horn vs Jake Rosholt at KOTC EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 12:46 pm

Oh...ya losses do "da spydah" are really damaging to careers, I agree.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Horn vs Jake Rosholt at KOTC   Jeremy Horn vs Jake Rosholt at KOTC EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 1:52 pm

Horn needs to stop fighting imo. That guy is gonna be the first retard in MMA. It should be a decent fight for sure.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Horn vs Jake Rosholt at KOTC   Jeremy Horn vs Jake Rosholt at KOTC EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:11 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Horn needs to stop fighting imo. That guy is gonna be the first retard in MMA. It should be a decent fight for sure.

I dunno man, 4-0 since being cut by the UFC. Gumby still has some gass in that tank. If he starts losing to bums or getting KTFO then I'll agree, until then I still want to see him fight.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Horn vs Jake Rosholt at KOTC   Jeremy Horn vs Jake Rosholt at KOTC EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:13 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:

I dunno man, 4-0 since being cut by the UFC. Gumby still has some gass in that tank. If he starts losing to bums or getting KTFO then I'll agree, until then I still want to see him fight.

I agree but in the next ten years he will be called Gumby because of his jello brain.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Horn vs Jake Rosholt at KOTC   Jeremy Horn vs Jake Rosholt at KOTC EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:17 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:

I agree but in the next ten years he will be called Gumby because of his jello brain.

yeah but he will be the Legendary Gumby, winner of 100 MMA fights! I will gladly push around his wheel chair and wipe the slobber from his chin.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Horn vs Jake Rosholt at KOTC   Jeremy Horn vs Jake Rosholt at KOTC EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:28 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

yeah but he will be the Legendary Gumby, winner of 100 MMA fights! I will gladly push around his wheel chair and wipe the slobber from his chin.

lmao
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Horn vs Jake Rosholt at KOTC   Jeremy Horn vs Jake Rosholt at KOTC EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:31 pm

yeah and I will take the night shift
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Horn vs Jake Rosholt at KOTC   Jeremy Horn vs Jake Rosholt at KOTC EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:33 pm

I got an offer to work at a psych ward and may not have to wipe old peoples butts now. Good news. I would hate to be stuck doing that for 2 years until I am done with school.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Horn vs Jake Rosholt at KOTC   Jeremy Horn vs Jake Rosholt at KOTC EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:38 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

He got subbed by Kendall and they cut him. Too early IMO, but I think he will be back.

I don't even like Jake for some reason and I also say he was cut way to early
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Horn vs Jake Rosholt at KOTC   Jeremy Horn vs Jake Rosholt at KOTC EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:42 pm

I got an offer to work at a psych ward and may not have to wipe old peoples butts now. Good news. I would hate to be stuck doing that for 2 years until I am done with school.

I'll wipe Horn's ass. It's the least I can do for the Legend that is Gumby.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Horn vs Jake Rosholt at KOTC   Jeremy Horn vs Jake Rosholt at KOTC EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 3:21 pm

Horn is the man though. Few have beat more people on as little athleticism as he has. He has smarts. I think Jake can take him here though but a quality pairing for both of them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Horn vs Jake Rosholt at KOTC   Jeremy Horn vs Jake Rosholt at KOTC Empty

Back to top Go down

Jeremy Horn vs Jake Rosholt at KOTC
Page 1 of 1