Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Town unites against Aryan Nation

Go down 
+7
Birdofthad
GolbeZ
Wolfgangsta
LTFG
ohiovol62
GDPofDRC
MMAEYES
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

Town unites against Aryan Nation Empty
PostSubject: Town unites against Aryan Nation   Town unites against Aryan Nation EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:36 pm

http://liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/03/09/opposing-the-aryans/

Heres some good off topic news. This town in Oregan is standing up to a Aryan Nation group trying to come to their town. Good stuff I can't stand skinheads!
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Town unites against Aryan Nation   Town unites against Aryan Nation EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:46 pm

Good for them. I've had probs with punk skins before at concerts and grew up in a rural town with a proud kkk chapter. Their shit is backwards, illogical, and social poison.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, and Big Nog

PostSubject: Re: Town unites against Aryan Nation   Town unites against Aryan Nation EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:49 pm

I didn't even know they still existed
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

PostSubject: Re: Town unites against Aryan Nation   Town unites against Aryan Nation EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:52 pm

Wish my town would ban Mormans and Jehovah's Witnesses. They always knock right when I'm about to fap
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Town unites against Aryan Nation   Town unites against Aryan Nation EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 2:43 pm

Yeah, this came out about 2 weeks ago. You have to love that the "leaders" name is Mullet. Too damn funny. John Day is about 90 minutes NE of here and our local news stations have been keeping a pretty close eye on the events unfolding. The town went as far as to grab the help from a couple of lawyers that were successful in keeping the group out of Coeur d'Alene. Really don't need that shit this close to home as their hate message is easily spread among the ignorant and uneducated. Then again, there's only five of them... If they make too much noise it wouldn't take too much to turn them the other direction...
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Town unites against Aryan Nation   Town unites against Aryan Nation EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 2:51 pm

Ya, because banning religions is American right?

The Aryan Nation go about their beliefs the wrong way, but like any and all cultural/ethnic organization centered around Europeans in the USA, they'll only face hatred and bigotry from their own people for simply wanting to exist.

Society is very sick. Just like other groups have faced persecution and descrimination in the past, white seperatists/survivalists/"surpremacist"/whatever/white anythings and unpopular religions face persecution now.

Nothing has changed except the boogy men we collectively hate. Have we really made any progress as a country?

Tolerance and self determination...unless you're different or disagree with the mainstream. Just like when Texas ripped 500 kids from their parents in an entire town because of one single allegation. Why? Because of their choice of religion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Town unites against Aryan Nation   Town unites against Aryan Nation EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 3:07 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:

Federally? No.
Locally? That's as American as it gets.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Town unites against Aryan Nation   Town unites against Aryan Nation EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 3:15 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:

The Aryan Nation go about their beliefs the wrong way, but like any and all cultural/ethnic organization centered around Europeans in the USA, they'll only face hatred and bigotry from their own people for simply wanting to exist.

Society is very sick. Just like other groups have faced persecution and descrimination in the past, white seperatists/survivalists/"surpremacist"/whatever/white anythings and unpopular religions face persecution now.

Nothing has changed except the boogy men we collectively hate. Have we really made any progress as a country?

Tolerance and self determination...unless you're different or disagree with the mainstream. Just like when Texas ripped 500 kids from their parents in an entire town because of one single allegation. Why? Because of their choice of religion.

Wolf the only thing not right about this is the double standard by which the NEW black panther movement isn't seen as equal to the aryan nation. And when did the aryan nation claim to be a religious group? And if they do don't tell me you believe that shit they have nothing to do with religion
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Town unites against Aryan Nation   Town unites against Aryan Nation EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 3:25 pm

doesnt surprise me Aryan nation is huge in california and they try to expand into Oregon alot

my grandma used to be a librarian at a Oregon high school, not bullshitting, she said 1 day this new kid came to school, he looked somewhat out of place cause his clothes were nicely pressed and he always wore the same thing.

4 months go by and the police show up with an arrest warrant for some guy with a different name but the same face as the new kid. He was really 27 years old and posing as a high school student trying to recruit for the Aryan nation

Some people are fucking weird

1 of my good friends dads was paralyzed in a night club by a Nation scum bag so glad to hear people are taking a stand against these scum. KKK and AN should be treated like the terrorist organizations they are

http://www.dallasobserver.com/2005-07-28/news/gypsy-blood/
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Town unites against Aryan Nation   Town unites against Aryan Nation EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 3:26 pm

ohiovol62 wrote:

Sadly they do and I live in a town that is right beside a KKK town. Since my parents were kids our towns have fueded over our white people excepting minorities and they really hate that people here don't mind mixed race relationships. Yeah they are still here they just try to stay hidden
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Town unites against Aryan Nation   Town unites against Aryan Nation EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 3:29 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
doesnt surprise me Aryan nation is huge in california

I didn't know that I thought they were just huge in the prison system of CA or well every prison system.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Town unites against Aryan Nation   Town unites against Aryan Nation EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 3:30 pm

[quote="MMAEYES"]
Wolfgangsta wrote:

Wolf the only thing not right about this is the double standard by which the NEW black panther movement isn't seen as equal to the aryan nation. And when did the aryan nation claim to be a religious group? And if they do don't tell me you believe th

Last edited by Birdofthad on Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Town unites against Aryan Nation   Town unites against Aryan Nation EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 3:32 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
doesnt surprise me Aryan nation is huge in california

I didn't know that I thought they were just huge in the prison system of CA or well every prison system.

they have chapters all over, down here in dallas they are pretty big, read the link to the article I put up
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Town unites against Aryan Nation   Town unites against Aryan Nation EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 3:34 pm

Town unites against Aryan Nation 2uot06a
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Town unites against Aryan Nation   Town unites against Aryan Nation EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 3:46 pm

Birdofthad wrote:

Difference is the original Black Panther Party were basically exterminated and were looked at as the number 1 threat to american society according to J. Edgar Hoover, the KKK (who were active in lynchings until the 1988 trial that bankrupted them) and Aryan Nation seem to get a free pass because of our freedom of speech value's.

For Christ sakes a known Klansmen was almost elected Governor of Louisiana in THE 1980's. I think thats more pathetic than people saying enough is enough and its time to get rid of these bastards

I agree I just think that alot of people don't understand that the original panther party is totally different than the new panther party. The new panther party's ideology is egual to the aryans ideology of "we are superior than the other race and we should rule them" type BS
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Town unites against Aryan Nation   Town unites against Aryan Nation EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 3:48 pm

Wolf, the thing that is American about all of this is every patron in that town saying they will refuse to serve them in their stores, shops and restaurant's... It tells you where you stand in life that in an area with about 30% of all properties are currently on the market, and for fractions of what was originally paid... And NO one will sell to these jokers. They seem to be the only ones not getting the message that they aren't wanted. They picked John Day because it is a failing former logging/mill community that has 20%+ unemployment and is overwhelmingly occupied by "stereotypical good ole boys". They thought this would be easy pickings to move their new headquarters there and start spreading their hate message and recruiting these good ole boys... They need to do better research. John Day is a dying town full of good wholesome family people that have worked their asses off and have fallen on hard times due to logging and lumber restrictions and a shit economy... Doesn't mean their a bunch of ignorant rednecks that hate anything end everything non-white and blame the rest of the world for their troubles. The people of John Day will run these jokers out on a rail either legally or by sending a constant message while they're in town. And good for them...
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Town unites against Aryan Nation   Town unites against Aryan Nation EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 3:51 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
Wolf, the thing that is American about all of this is every patron in that town saying they will refuse to serve them in their stores, shops and restaurant's... It tells you where you stand in life that in an area with about 30% of all properties are currently on the market, and for fractions of what was originally paid... And NO one will sell to these jokers. They seem to be the only ones not getting the message that they aren't wanted. They picked John Day because it is a failing former logging/mill community that has 20%+ unemployment and is overwhelmingly occupied by "stereotypical good ole boys". They thought this would be easy pickings to move their new headquarters there and start spreading their hate message and recruiting these good ole boys... They need to do better research. John Day is a dying town full of good wholesome family people that have worked their asses off and have fallen on hard times due to logging and lumber restrictions and a shit economy... Doesn't mean their a bunch of ignorant rednecks that hate anything end everything non-white and blame the rest of the world for their troubles. The people of John Day will run these jokers out on a rail either legally or by sending a constant message while they're in town. And good for them...

Hell Yeah!
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

PostSubject: Re: Town unites against Aryan Nation   Town unites against Aryan Nation EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:15 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:

Hey what I say? Just don't want um knockin on my door while I'm geting whipped by my dominatrix. Just awkward thats all. I love Jesus. I might be a little more acomidating if they brought cookies.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Town unites against Aryan Nation   Town unites against Aryan Nation EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:24 pm

ohiovol62 wrote:

Yeah, there was a small chapter up in my hometown in Akron. Those fuckers get away with so much more shit than the black gangs do, its crazy.

They usually went into black neighborhoods to sell drugs, because they knew the black people werent going to do anything to them on account of they didnt need a gang war between the two goin on, and the black people didnt need any bad publicity about black on white crimes popping up.

The cops usually just figured they were roaming around, they never really suspect anything of them because well...the Akron PD is pretty stupid for the most part.
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

PostSubject: Re: Town unites against Aryan Nation   Town unites against Aryan Nation EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:37 pm

Glad I live in D-town then (thought I'd never say that). I don't know of any round here. Plenty of racists but you get that everywhere
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Town unites against Aryan Nation   Town unites against Aryan Nation EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:43 pm

Quote :
Wolf the only thing not right about this is the double standard by which the NEW black panther movement isn't seen as equal to the aryan nation. And when did the aryan nation claim to be a religious group? And if they do don't tell me you believe that shit they have nothing to do with religion

I didn't say they were religious. Read again.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Town unites against Aryan Nation   Town unites against Aryan Nation EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:45 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:

You have a cartoon view of "hate groups" and don't understand them. They are an evil to you.

That is no different than when entire towns refused to serve black folks. What is the difference here? These people are white and identify as such with pride?

Diseased morals of society.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Town unites against Aryan Nation   Town unites against Aryan Nation EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:05 pm

So it's the same Wolf? A restaurant owned by "white" people refusing to serve 5 white men is the same as white people refusing to serve black people? How do you figure? This isn't based on race, this is based on refusing to allow them into their stores because they disagree with their way of life and don't want them around. These people are more than happy to have black people, hispanics, asians, arabs and whoever else in their stores and town because they aren't bringing in a message of hate towards others... And if they are, I'm sure they don't want them around either. I mean hell, if the average Joe knew the real you, I'd bet you'd be banned form 95% of all privately owned establishments?... If I was walking around with a swastika tattoo on my arm, I certainly wouldn't try to eat in a Jewish restaurant. And if I was stupid enough to try, I shouldn't be shocked that no one wants me there, right? This is really no different except it's a whole town saying that you aren't welcome... These guys have the right to buy and own property to live there... IF anyone will sell to them. But if they cross that barrier, everyone else has a right to turn their backs, lock their doors and refuse service to them if they so wish... Just as the skinheads have a right to "try" and spread their message...
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Town unites against Aryan Nation   Town unites against Aryan Nation EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:17 pm

this thread can go to the "white trash can". ha ha get it? No but seriously this thread is an ugly subject that I have zero interest in getting into, even for a second.
Back to top Go down
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wand, Thiago Alves, BJ Penn, Cain, Vitor, Tito, SHOGUN

PostSubject: Re: Town unites against Aryan Nation   Town unites against Aryan Nation EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 6:20 pm

Racism in any way is lame. No defense for it. Religion sometimes is an excuse to do things that are not practical or legal in any other way. As long as local people find a group of people to be a threat and "they are" I see this as the right thing to do. Now when our federal govt decides to choose what is right and wrong I totally disagree. I can't stand out of touch politicians(all of the Fed Govt).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Town unites against Aryan Nation   Town unites against Aryan Nation Empty

Back to top Go down

Town unites against Aryan Nation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next